Anyeurysm

I have no words...

12 hours ago, Nayte said:

I understand that rational, however isn’t there anything that can be done on an individual level?

No BI employees that are able to track the gamertag down in game and issue suspensions/bans? I thought most games have server mods present, guess it’s not a thing with DayZ official on Xbox?

Most important thing for us is to track down the issues in the game that enable the exploits, and get them fixed. That's what our Community- and QA teams deal with, not to hop into games and ban individuals.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Most important thing for us is to track down the issues in the game that enable the exploits, and get them fixed. That's what our Community- and QA teams deal with, not to hop into games and ban individuals.

Banning is a short term fix until they jump to an alt account so at least by fixing the issue it stops these problems dead in their tracks. Hopefully you guys are a little closer to finding these bugs.

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

We need a patch now @ImpulZ

It's a shame that BI can't drop a few napalms on this monster base 😂

6 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Nice. 

A question though, how can you obtain AKM with scope and ghillie wrap, FAL etc. that fast after respawn? 

Or are your team mates meeting you just before reaching the dupe base and give you theirs? 

We staged alt accounts, some weapons, gear and ammo nearby.

2 hours ago, Tino81 said:

It's a shame that BI can't drop a few napalms on this monster base 😂

The lag was so bad because of the base. I dont understand why these guys even would build something like this. It looks like they are preparing to add even more to it. And the thing is, there are so many abandoned bases and tents cluttering up servers its ruining the framerate everywhere.

Personally, I would be fine with a wipe every few weeks until we get 1.04. 

This shit is out of control.

• Like 1

Yeah, me and my 5 friends said the same thing. Just wipe every thursday. 

They don't even play anymore because of duping and lag. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

I appreciate the info, I hope this means the dev team is close to a permanent fix.

If it’s still not even on the horizon, I don’t see a problem with steep suspensions, or even bans. May help curb the issue if there’re actual consequences to duping.

9 hours ago, Tino81 said:

Banning is a short term fix until they jump to an alt account so at least by fixing the issue it stops these problems dead in their tracks. Hopefully you guys are a little closer to finding these bugs.

Not if it’s an IP ban.. 

12 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

not to hop into games and ban individuals.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing. 

A lot of game companies bring the ban hammer. And you should too . Ubisoft, blizzard, respawn to name a few. 

Server hopper and ghost combat is not an exploit or glitch so that is not something you should ban, just punish with random locations and wait time between server switches. 

But duplicating, that is real cheating and exploiting a bug/glitch. It ruins the experience for EVERYONE and destroys the game to the point that its not playable. In my book that should be something like 7 days ban the first time and permaban the second time. 

All of us that paid $50 can not enjoy the game like it should be played. On top of all the bugs, crashes, rendering issues , stuttering, lag, disconnects, freezes and left out features.. we got cheaters that get away with it... That is far from ok in my book. 

No hot fixes, no temporary solutions, no word from the devs other than how good the ps4 version flows and looks in 4K.

Its been like 2 months since a patch. 2 months with this crap. 

@ImpulZ

@Baty Alquawen

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

There's tent cities everywhere, huge bases built over night with duped equipment. assault rifles havent spawned at military bases or crash sites in over 2 months & when the community complain we get told by the Devs to go looking for dupers stashes if you want high tier weapons. Thankfully @Max Planckseems level headed enough to know that suggesting something like that only encourages & exasperates the problem. Unfortunately every server in every region has tent cities every few hundred meters on the coast & usually a giant one by solnichny factory & as time goes on this toxic exploitation just moves further inland. Great game concept that worked for awhile on Xbox but its been three months or more since it worked as advertised. The Dev team put in a lot of good work but on console especially its unplayeable for a genuine player until these exploits are fixed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ImpulZ

Hey there, patiently waitting for the next update. I appreciate the hard work yall do. I really miss splints! Will we ever see them again? And also limb damage, broken bones? I miss when you fell out of a Hunting stand you broke your leg 🤣. Anyways thanks! An eta on any type of update would be greatly appreciated!

16 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

The lag was so bad because of the base. I dont understand why these guys even would build something like this. It looks like they are preparing to add even more to it. And the thing is, there are so many abandoned bases and tents cluttering up servers its ruining the framerate everywhere.

Personally, I would be fine with a wipe every few weeks until we get 1.04. 

This shit is out of control.

Completely agree, I've only found two bases and some tents so far but nothing to slow the game down like this one would.

It does need a fresh start sooner rather than later.

11 hours ago, Nayte said:

Not if it’s an IP ban.. 

You can block an IP though can't you? Or change it at least if you know what you're doing.

15 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

Holy crap. 

BI's Q&A team must not get paid or something... This is beyond retarded in a full game release. 

The only thing left to do is to bring it to the big media, ign, gamespot, kotaku and so on. They need to write about how broken it is. Only way to get BI up against the wall and hurry the fuck up. 

Edited by bent.toe
Gramma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tino81 said:

You can block an IP though can't you? Or change it at least if you know what you're doing.

If ps4 can "lock" your whole console to be paperweight only when you get banned, i think microsoft is able to do it also and i think, it would be ONLY right thing to do with dupers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OilRig said:

If ps4 can "lock" your whole console to be paperweight only when you get banned, i think microsoft is able to do it also and i think, it would be ONLY right thing to do with dupers.

I agree, lock them down completely so it doesn't ruin it for us that play this game the right way.

• Thanks 1

Are BI scared of loosing players because of ban? Even if 60% of the community cheats then i'm fine with just 40% left to play with. 

• Like 2

This game needs to be Purged now without no warning  a full server wipe 

I don't care about a new update with new stuff The game is still a mess in this state.. More new stuff will make things even worst 

"Developers should be only be focused on stabilizing the lag and  hot fixing the exploits 

The game on Xbox was very stable in the beginning  then after that big first update everything starting going downhill  with issues  Who remembers when it was raining 24'7 for weeks then turned into complete darkness  for days on end