ImpulZ

Xbox Launch Update 1.01

Character locked in database? Are you guys FUCKING KIDDING ME! 

This didn’t work before why re impliment it?

Yalls shitty server chrashed and I go to log back in and I get locked. This has to be a fucking joke. Y’all did okay on everything else. I mean you didn’t listen to your players at all but sure. You did okay.

But this database bullshit needs to be gonna ASAP. 

GT: MR CITY SLICKER

We also made definite improvements when it comes to client-side performance (FPS) during several stages of the game.

...fucking lies shit still lags and fps is bad i got off soon as my fps went to hell and what u know zombies kill me cuz game froze...and still no point of basebuilding when YOU GUYS STILL HAVE SERVER HOPPING lock the fucking chars on the server so u only can play with that char only not have 30 xbox accounts 30 chars you guys are killing the game and dont make it worth playing it then charge 10$ you guys need to stop smoking that dope...shit is a pubg game with bigger map people kos in xbox to much they think its pubg.. 

9 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

So you cant freelook and zoom in while sprinting what the actual hell! Do developers even playtest the game on xbox? Its a actually a joke theyve put in all this work, fixed so much and they cant design a control scheme that would work 

Yeah you can

zoom first then free look 

add Single player mode on XBOX ONE version plz, for comfort gaming

• Beans 2

30 minutes ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

Yeah you can

zoom first then free look 

that's not how it should be that's just awkward. unbelievable that people are fine with the changes 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carmelo henry said:

We also made definite improvements when it comes to client-side performance (FPS) during several stages of the game.

...fucking lies shit still lags and fps is bad i got off soon as my fps went to hell and what u know zombies kill me cuz game froze...and still no point of basebuilding when YOU GUYS STILL HAVE SERVER HOPPING lock the fucking chars on the server so u only can play with that char only not have 30 xbox accounts 30 chars you guys are killing the game and dont make it worth playing it then charge 10$ you guys need to stop smoking that dope...shit is a pubg game with bigger map people kos in xbox to much they think its pubg.. 

Yup same here!!! Glad that I am not the only one! Was so excited to play, but had to turn off after 5 minutes because lag and stuttering was so bad.

4 hours ago, lioner said:

add Single player mode on XBOX ONE version plz, for comfort gaming

Kinda missing the point of the game. 

As for the running and using Zoom, it's not awkward at all. 

5 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

Kinda missing the point of the game. 

server hopping is ruining the multiplayer on xbox so i kinda get where he's coming from

1 minute ago, AndrzejHook said:

server hopping is ruining the multiplayer on xbox so i kinda get where he's coming from

The game will always be multiplayer, even with locked servers, this guy wants to be all alone. 

11 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

how is it not awkward you can't zoom after turning your head to look behind you?

17 hours ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

being unable to talk in game whilst in a party - I know this wasn’t and isn’t part of a plan but to make it compatible to PC is integral - I have a few thousand hours on PC version and this is really important to reducing KoS gaming

They literally can't do anything about this, it's part of the Xbox UI. No game since parties have been a thing has had communication directly into the game, it's part of the reason we have parties in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, nikoor said:

how is it not awkward you can't zoom after turning your head to look behind you?

you can. I can't tell if your'e trolling or not, at any point during free look you can double tap it. 

EDIT: as in you double tap it before looking, this ads about 1 second onto things. It's a hell of a lot better than holding down the right stick. Also how HYPER SPECIFC are you being? why would you want to ZOOM while looking behind (which again you can actually do) if you're really bothered by something in the distance  behind you'd actually turn around.

Edited by Photek76

12 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

you can. I can't tell if your'e trolling or not, at any point during free look you can double tap it. 

EDIT: as in you double tap it before looking, this ads about 1 second onto things. It's a hell of a lot better than holding down the right stick. Also how HYPER SPECIFC are you being? why would you want to ZOOM while looking behind (which again you can actually do) if you're really bothered by something in the distance  behind you'd actually turn around.

No, you can't zoom after you've turned your head around like you used to did. That's how it's supposed to be.

Freelook is fine but the zoom can't be in the same button and definitely not a 'toggle'.

Why would I want to zoom behind me? Propably locating a player shooting at me? While flanking someone I'd like to see them? You clearly spend your time picking up apples so pls get back to your garden.

14 hours ago, LyrikalD said:

So you cant freelook and zoom in while sprinting what the actual hell! Do developers even playtest the game on xbox? Its a actually a joke theyve put in all this work, fixed so much and they cant design a control scheme that would work 

yes you can.

Just now, RyanS1994 said:

yes you can.

again, what he means is you can't zoom WHILE freelooking like you used to. It's a major setback and makes the gameplay frustrating.

Just now, nikoor said:

No, you can't zoom after you've turned your head around like you used to did. That's how it's supposed to be.

Freelook is fine but the zoom can't be in the same button and definitely not a 'toggle'.

Why would I want to zoom behind me? Propably locating a player shooting at me? While flanking someone I'd like to see them? You clearly spend your time picking up apples so pls get back to your garden.

Ok, well, personally, I like to play my games without carpal tunnel so having this on the LB is a god send, there's no way you've been using the right stick to free look while aiming and moving around in this game, no chance. 

I do enjoy apples but I generally chat to folk I meet, you're probably a KoSer who is now asspained that you can't see freshies sooner. Get a 4K TV bro, you won't need to zoom in. 

Btw, are you guys aware that weapon flashlights have been added in the game ? Heads up that you need a railed handguard.

I wonder what other itens and features they added but didn't bothered to mention.

21 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

Ok, well, personally, I like to play my games without carpal tunnel so having this on the LB is a god send, there's no way you've been using the right stick to free look while aiming and moving around in this game, no chance. 

I do enjoy apples but I generally chat to folk I meet, you're probably a KoSer who is now asspained that you can't see freshies sooner. Get a 4K TV bro, you won't need to zoom in. 

Of course I haven't it's been assigned to a pedal behind my controller since they assigned it to RS. The problem is the Zoom being in the same button. RB would've been the best option for Freelook and Zoom should've been left untouched on LB. Also quickwheel should've stayed on the d-pad. These changes were unneccesary and would've prevent all this shit and saved some time and effort.

For the record, I've never killed a freshie who wasn't trying to kill me. Got clean conscience. I just actually died to a guy at the airfield only cause I promised not kill him while he wanted to leave the building where I was at.

Oh and I do have a 4K monitor actually.

edit: not to mention the terrible leaning system, the devs clearly have no idea about controllers. if your playing with claw grip you're lucky but to the rest (majority) it's impossible ie. lean right + ads + shoot. leaning needs to be on the sticks and toggle function. lol they said they want to make sure everything works fine... all this time they had and it took 10 minutes discover this...

Edited by nikoor

8 minutes ago, nikoor said:

Of course I haven't it's been assigned to a pedal behind my controller since they asdigned it to RS. The problem is the Zoom being in the same button. RB would've been the best option for Freelook and Zoom should've been left untouched on LB. Also quickwheel should've stayed on the d-pad. These changes were unneccesary and would've prevent all this shit and saved some time and effort.

For the record, I've never killed a freshie who wasn't trying to kill me. Got clean conscience. I just actually died to a guy at the airfield only cause I promised not kill him while he wanted to leave the building where I was at.

Oh and I do have a 4K monitor actually. 

Wait, I killed a guy that was in airport tower with me, we agreed to meet at bottom and we did but when I asked him to put his weapon away several times and he didn't respond...I got scared and shot him....wasn't you was it? (EU servers) A few days a go I met 4 lads who chatted to me and one of them killed me but they messaged to say sorry and that he's a d**k for doing it.

The Duping stuff, now I don't know how to dupe or what's up with with it but I belive it wrecked the loot economy on the servers as they could only have a certain amount of guns and scopes etc. It was evident to me that the loot was really bad, even in military camps so I hope this has been fixed. 

Also, I'm no 100% ok with this, they need to lock the servers, it makes base building pointless if they don't. 

3 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

Wait, I killed a guy that was in airport tower with me, we agreed to meet at bottom and we did but when I asked him to put his weapon away several times and he didn't respond...I got scared and shot him....wasn't you was it? (EU servers) A few days a go I met 4 lads who chatted to me and one of them killed me but they messaged to say sorry and that he's a d**k for doing it.

I was at the south-west corner of the airfield, inside one of the apartment buildings as I had just killed a guy who told me to put my gun away and when I didn't comply and told him to put his away he started to shoot at me. So I was sorting the stuff inside when this guy entered and I told him to leave as he was cornered in one of the rooms 2nd floor. He left but came back behind me. I'll be giving the change next time also.

10 minutes ago, nikoor said:

I was at the south-west corner of the airfield, inside one of the apartment buildings as I had just killed a guy who told me to put my gun away and when I didn't comply and told him to put his away he started to shoot at me. So I was sorting the stuff inside when this guy entered and I told him to leave as he was cornered in one of the rooms 2nd floor. He left but came back behind me. I'll be giving the change next time also.

I felt TERRIBLE for killing dude, I tend to talk now, ran into a guy only last night who was sound enough. Anyway don't mean to argue with you dude, we both obviously like the game, I just think some of the criticism's are WAY over the top on these forums.