ImpulZ

Xbox Launch Update 1.01

6 minutes ago, Photek76 said:

I felt TERRIBLE for killing dude, I tend to talk now, ran into a guy only last night who was sound enough. Anyway don't mean to argue with you dude, we both obviously like the game, I just think some of the criticism's are WAY over the top on these forums.

I mean If I took my car to service and went to get it back only to discover the streering wheel is now opposite side and backwards... 

Since the patch when you couldn't see your guns fire mode I've developed a habit not to travel with my gun in hands. Has led me to many friendly encounters and has significally reduced the KoS both ways. Now? Can't do that since you can't quickly equip your weapon with Y. It's just that they changed so many things at once. First time I died yesterday at VMC because when tried to shoot a guy who was shooting at me I bloody just leaned to the right. So I don't know if you understand the frustration but the game has become unplayable for me. It's not enjoyable anymore even tho the performance is better and I really like the game but it's just enough. The leaning is going to be changed I'm 100% sure they can't just leave it like that  at least make it toggle so people who does not use claw grip can actually aim down sight and shoot while leaning to the right. I can't do it, I don't have the fingers for it.

7 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

Btw, are you guys aware that weapon flashlights have been added in the game ? Heads up that you need a railed handguard.

I wonder what other itens and features they added but didn't bothered to mention.

There's a bunch of new attachments.

3 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

There's a bunch of new attachments.

Yeah, came across a butt-stock for an M4, not standard was an upgrade as it had something of a cheek riser on it 🙂

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

Yeah, came across a butt-stock for an M4, not standard was an upgrade as it had something of a cheek riser on it 🙂

Found one that's MP but fits for the M4.

Found red colored attachments for the AK too.

my character has been locked into database for over a hour and I can't get back on all I did was log out whilst I made somthing to eat then couldn't get back on the server I use. please help GT Waza KC

My character had this issue earlier, I just waited a bit then restarted the console and was fixed 🙂

Edited by FearFokkol

32 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

My character had this issue earlier, I just waited a bit then restarted the console and was fixed 🙂

I've been waiting 2 hours already for it restarted console 3 times too. it's really annoying as I really want to play but that's stopping me 

I can't use binoculars are range finder, it's just about to zoom in and then doesn't. 

Sliding down ladders now working, I also picked up a Pistol flashlight attached it to my FX45, getting some great attachments in this patch release 🙂

This update is a good one but you need to sort out the lag in the city it stop players from having a good time in them so places fix for nexted update

3 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Vitamin pills can not be consumed. 

The vitamin pills are useless when you can just pop a tetracycline pill and call it a day 

43 minutes ago, u.s. army rangers said:

The vitamin pills are useless when you can just pop a tetracycline pill and call it a day 

I thought they would make you more resistent to diseases with this patch? 

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Vitamin pills can not be consumed. 

I think it's just by tapping the trigger, not holding like it used to?

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Tea_420 said:

Shouldn’t you be playing pc if it’s more comfortable for you? In my idea that’s the whole point of console is to use a controller .

What he means is "Can I have the advantage over controller users and pretend like that's not why I want it so bad?" I'll never understand these people calling for keyboard and mouse..Why don't they just play the pc version if that's what they care about? What's worse are the people who piss and moan about the dupers, meat ballers and combat loggers are the same people who want the key and mouse advantage. 

Ok so much to unpack here and I'm sure most of the issues I'm going to bring up have probably been uttered a few times so my apologies but, let me just add my two cents and perhaps different take/suggestion on things.

*Love the fact that you can free look now although I would have preferred free look be assigned to RB instead of LB but I'm knitpicking here as I'm just glad it's no longer hold RS down.

*don't know what's going on when lying prone and trying to go into or move things around in inventory but the rolling around thing needs to stop! 

*Love the revamped inventory look and shortcuts added. (still getting used to using RT and LT but that will come with time) 

*Don't like that when moving items say from hand to inventory or vice versa (cant remember which or if it's both) that the cursor doesn't just stay where you originally clicked. Makes micromanaging on the fly impossible and tedious

*I don't know why in game chat was not fixed but holding down the d pad instead of the double tap to keep it on needs to be remedied. I'd say a lot of lack of interaction and KOS'ing in part has to do with the fact that chat is tedious now. If it must be a button held down thing then it needs to be either a bumper or a trigger. In other words something other than having to relinquish part control of one of the sticks.

*Toggle zoom HAS TO GO

*Love that you can lean now but It would be great if you could lean without a weapon.

*someone mentioned the inability to open a tuna can and what I found is that you can't open it where you found it but if you relocate to a different area (outside of the building you found it) you can then open it. Which still needs to be fixed especially since relocation while dying of hunger may not always be an option and dying when you clearly have food just seems ludicrous.

*Can we please have some sort of advantages/disadvantages for footwear choice besides SOUND LIKE A HEARD OF COWS or complete silence up until your bare feet bleed. (love the animation for the cut foot btw) but anyway why have different types of shoes if they all basically sound the same? I own boots I own trainers I own hiking shoes in real life. they all sound dramatically different when running!

*I know people wanted a longer night time and that's great but now its TOO LONG!

* I'm sure that after a while after the buzz around the latest update dies down the servers will calm down and you will actually be able to find more than 2 or 3 low pop servers but jesus Christ even the HC servers are High pop. I don't mind high pop but it would've been great to sort of get a feel for the new controller scheme on a low pop server rather than spawning in and being forced to immediately swim to Skalisty just to get a little peace and quiet and feel some degree of safety to "try things out"  and since I'm on the subject of servers whats the deal with not being able to search "previously played or favorited" servers? 

And Lastly...….

*I think it's about time that the ability to fully customize button layout (without having to purchase a several hundred dollar elite controller) needs to be seriously considered! There's always going to be someone unhappy with things and I get that but, at least when it comes to control options the easiest way to shut people up is give them the ability to set the button scheme to however they like it. I'm no development wizard so maybe this is too difficult a task but I think you give people that option 90% of the bitching goes away immediately!

Edited by HiroCheeseMuh1

On 3/28/2019 at 5:18 AM, bent.toe said:

How on f%/$# earth is possible for you guys to NOT implement a good controller layout???!! 

Lean with rb/lb? Scope on right d-pad?? R3?? 

FFS, is it that hard to try other games in both 3rd and 1st person to understand what works best? 

We play on a controller with muscle memory, why screw it up? 

Here.. Let me do it for you:

RT = fire

LT = aim

RB = free look

LB = fire selector

LS press = sprint

RS press = hold breath

Y = take to hands ( when in game world)

X = reload

A = jump

B = crouch/ prone

LT + LS press = lean left

LT + RS press = lean right

And from there they could add combined buttons, menu buttons etc

I was thinking that aswell, but I issue, holding LS when aiming down sights holds your breath, and I don't see another button that would work for holding breath.

1 hour ago, Methemphetamemes said:

I don't see another button that would work for holding breath

+ going to need something for the THROW action when that comes back
just saying ( - I like throwing stuff)

On 3/27/2019 at 6:18 PM, bent.toe said:

How on f%/$# earth is possible for you guys to NOT implement a good controller layout???!! 

Lean with rb/lb? Scope on right d-pad?? R3?? 

FFS, is it that hard to try other games in both 3rd and 1st person to understand what works best? 

We play on a controller with muscle memory, why screw it up? 

Here.. Let me do it for you:

RT = fire

LT = aim

RB = free look

LB = fire selector

LS press = sprint

RS press = hold breath

Y = take to hands ( when in game world)

X = reload

A = jump

B = crouch/ prone

LT + LS press = lean left

LT + RS press = lean right

And from there they could add combined buttons, menu buttons etc

I could be wrong, but it seems like the AI on the Zeds is what weighs down the performance in built up areas. It was the biggest thing for me in the update, but still suffering from FPs drops and glitches during combat with Zs

Amassing work I love 1.0 but one thing the fps in cars are kinda good in towns it still lag but if I am out in the open like the highway near tisy the fps is ok I can go 120 and not crashed and lose the car hut Avery thing is ok but the when you get shot and getting put out so fast I think it is not so far because getting shot in the chest is kinda unreal I think it needs to be turned down a little better more for we can get a fighting chance and not get killed right there but that it so nice job cheap up the good work and let get 1.02 on xbox and lock chareter please remove it in till it know when someone is duping or sever hoping because I got chareter lock so much when ever I lag out I get lock for 1 hour so please remove it and make better place I'm tired of waiting one hour if I lag out and see myself lock please dayz fix it 

Edited by William Kelly

Yes the update is great guys. Thank you for working so hard. But let’s talk about the super bad issue going on right now. There really isn’t enough servers to support everyone. Idk what happend, if you guys got rid of some or what. But being in a que of 30+ people in every server. That’s just outrageous. I really hope you guys add more servers. And sooner rather then later. 

Just fix the base hopper Or finally adds private server it really makes me mad when I load the game into my base and the whole loot is gone and all the walls are still whole ! Thats why i dont play the game anymore !