ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149974

Hello Survivors,

we have a new Stable Patch incoming. This one brings a small Xmas update, we don't want to spoil the details. :) There are also some important fixes in this patch, so let us know when you experience issues.

Patchnotes

ADDED

• Added: Xmas

FIXED

• Fixed: H7 light box is now openable again.
  • Fixed: Client crash
  • Fixed: Rpm can sometimes go below zero
  • Fixed: Hit registration
  • Fixed: Penetration of objects inside bushes can stop projectile or decrease its speed
  • Fixed: Synchronization of quick bar action client to server

TWEAKED

• Tweaked: Server browser (loading should be much faster)
  • Tweaked: Improvements to server performance
  • Tweaked: Fire geometry for some objects
  • Tweaked: Kazuar optics parameters

KNOWN ISSUES

• Server crashes can cause a persistence wipe. So especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups and if you encounter server crashes, report with your crash dumps to our Feedback Tracker. If you have any proven reproduction steps for persistence wipes, let us know. The team is working on a long-term solution, which unfortunately will take some time.
  • Upon first spawning in with an old character, it can suffer from bleedings. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding.
  • Heavy melee attacks are not working.

Notes

• Like 2
  • Beans 16

Thanks and happy holidays everyone! Loving the game! Sure I want more guns and my mountain bike in the game but I am having a blast regardless, LOVE the new engine and the huge performance improvements it brought. Can't wait to see what weapons, new features and hopefully my mountain bike are added in 2019.

Will hop on later and try this update out!

Edited by kozzy420
  • Beans 2

good job we need a fix for private servers Dayz_x64.exe keeps crashing!.

Add textures for tactical goggles and fix visuals for orel pants. They looks like combat pants in iventory and when you playing in 3rd person mode.

UPD: Why all characters spawns with dehydration and bleeding?

UPD2: There is a bug with universal flashlight. Sometimes when you are reconnecting the server it disappears from your gun (in my case - M4).

UPD3: Another bug with plate carrier. Sometimes it can be invisible on player and on the ground but in inventory you can see it.

Edited by Dimas008
  • Like 1

My friends and i (5 Man squad) joined 2 mins ago and we lose blood for no reason. We cant bandage. The blood doesnt stopp. Pls fix  

Edited by piras1998
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, kozzy420 said:

mountain bike in the game

We will not have bikes for a long long time still.

And as far as I know, nothing even resembling a "mountain bike" will ever be implemented either.

https://trello.com/c/Mz8oMtg2

^This is the only bike we should expect.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, piras1998 said:

My friends and i (5 Man squad) joined 2 mins ago and we lose blood for no reason. We cant bandage. The blood doesnt stopp. Pls fix  

Anemia confirmed.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, freerider3434 said:

Very good server performance, but cannot perform heavy melee using shift.3

confirmed

32 minutes ago, piras1998 said:

Same here, but I had some bandages and they stopped the bleeding.

Edited by Atom Quark
  • Beans 1

There are still sound issues. I hear my gunshots good and fine, but the ones from other players keep disapearing after ~ a hour into the game.

• Sad 1

18ne4h.jpg

Very nice to see the trees and gifts in-time for Christmas, but would it be possible to add the already in-game xmas lights to the trees?? I've been asking for this for the past 4 years...  :P 

Happy holidays to all!!

Cheers!!

2mrboli.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Beans 2

So, i was just on EXP - running around in berezino for 10 minutes. killing a few infected, talking to a guy, messing around near police base.

Everything was running well at beginning.  Suddenly -> my fps go down from 60 to like 40... and for now it stays like this.

Btw. F5 animation (handsup) gets you bugged and stuck... again.. :(

Comon, how often you fixed this bug already :(

Edited by krazikilla

1 hour ago, freerider3434 said:

Very good server performance, but cannot perform heavy melee using shift.3

Was performance good on a full server?

Any updates on the long range scope like eta? 

Merry xmas, a huge achievement to reach 1.0, and it will be interesting to look ahead with possible new dayz maps and with more content by air or road and maybe new weapons! :)

• Beans 1

3 hours ago, Chainsaw_Squirrel said:

there is always some they dont mention, they want you to find it for your self :)

Apparently different blood types are back in.