ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149974

I made a lil video of me and 2 pals being attacked by a horde in Berezino for the first time in 1.0 few days back. 

The game is finally starting to feel like the zombie infestation is real 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, liquidcactus said:

I made a lil video of me and 2 pals being attacked by a horde in Berezino for the first time in 1.0 few days back. 

The game is finally starting to feel like the zombie infestation is real 

Where was the horde ? I only saw a trickle of zombies - that’s how it’s always been and I hope that isn’t an actual “horde” by devs standards .

The game is definitely feeling better than it was years ago , I just hope after New Years we see some serious bug fixing and remaining content patch , because it still feels like there’s a lot missing ... those things matter a great deal (like real hordes of zombies grouped together, roaming the map as an actual threat instead of a few zombies spawned after shooting guns like what happened in your video). 

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420

33 minutes ago, MaxwellHouse69420 said:

Where was the horde ? I only saw a trickle of zombies - that’s how it’s always been and I hope that isn’t an actual “horde” by devs standards .

hahaa yes i porked it up a bit. I know what you mean and hopefully in the future we will see shit loads more zombies but i have feeling maybe its going to be up to server owners tweaking at the moment and adding more but thats about it.  Waitng for alot of zombies to be added is one of dayz oldest curse. As for optimizing too see alot more i think as time goes on we will just slowly see more added with no "big zombie patch". 

It would be nice to have the Server Browser display my Favorites much faster than it's currently doing, which seems to be crawling through the long search and my Favorites will eventually show.   It just takes an extremely long amount of time compared to the old Server Browser.

Just in-case they forget to add a topic for the new patch everything that's changed in the new patch is below.

FIXED

Fixed: Heavy melee attacks not functioning

Fixed: Torso being invisible after using hand-held optics

Fixed: Loading a magazine from quick bar not terminating until the magazine is full/ammo is depleted

KNOWN ISSUES

Server crashes can cause a persistence wipe. So especially for server owners, try to work with regular persistence backups and if you encounter server crashes, report with your crash dumps to our Feedback Tracker. If you have any proven reproduction steps for persistence wipes, let us know. The team is working on a long-term solution, which unfortunately will take some time.

Upon first spawning in with an old character, it can suffer from bleedings. You might have to bandage multiple times to stop the bleeding.

Notes

Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.

In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.

Edited by LordBlackwolf