ImpulZ

Stable Update 1.0.149923

Hello Survivors,

we have a new Experimental update incoming, aiming for FPS-fixes.

Please verify your game files before playing the new update, and report all bugs you encounter!

Patchnotes

FIXED

• Client-side FPS.

TWEAKED

• Edited Offline DB in server mission to reflect current Online DB state.
  • Like 2
  • Beans 9

15 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

TWEAKED

• Edited Offline DB in server mission to reflect current Online DB state.

About this - I did not even get the option to play offline when launching from Steam, how do you run it offline now?

Hi I have been struggling with Days restarting my PC when I press play in steam.  I play Wow,  Warframe,  Path of Exiles, Destiny with no problem.

I reinstalled fresh and tried on a different drive. I have verified and deleted Days documents folder and all that. I also deleted Battleye and verified. I tested without overclocked and did chkdsk and it still persists.  

Specs are Nvidia Rtx 2070, Intel 3930k and 16 GB ram. 

I am trying to install. 62 to see if it is an issue there as well. 

• Confused 1

Unfortunately not fixed yet, I usually have 25/50 FPS, and since v1.0 i can only get 10/20 FPS :/

EDIT:  Verify Integrity of Game Files via STEAM solved the issue.
Thank you!

Edited by Inboxx
  • Sad 1
  • Beans 2

Come on devs, give me a shred of hope. My fps was 60+ in 0.63 and like everyone else the fps tanked in 1.0 but the temp fix that showed up on Reddit fixed it for me. That was until you guys put out your fix and my fps tanked back down again. 

• Sad 1

This update put my fps up from 15-50 great job! The problem is I get stuttering a lot, especially when zoomed in or looking to my side and running. Also it freezes for 0.5 sec every few minutes. I didn't get this with 0.63 stable.

I also have a massive problem of Kernel memory errors- Blue Screen of death and my PC restarting when starting Dayz, this seems to occur very frequently and it's happening with 1.0, which I was hoping it would fix. I have seen reports of this since 2014 and it is still occurring, if this happens during windows writing files it can seriously damage my windows installation. 

Other than that great job!

Edited by OhmyDayz
  • Beans 1

The Server browser issues must be addressed ASAP guys.

Im talking about:

• Filters that do not work
  • Servers that are not displayed at all
  • Play button that does not work correctly
  • Sometimes it stops loading the servers at all and you need to restart the game
  • Flickers and erratic movements between the servers on the list
  • Incredible lag when loading servers (+10 minutes to load %50 in my case)

Details:

• Tested on the last Stable Branch
  • It happens with or without setting any filters (Server lag, flickering servers, broken filters..)
  • It stays (empty server list) after going back to the main menu and back to the server browser
  • Only "fix" is to restart the game. But then, I enter the server browser and the lag and flickering is still there
  • My Dayz was completely reinstalled + Verify files + Deleting Docs Folders... all tried.

System:

• I5 - 970GTX - SSD480GB - 16GB RAM - Dayz as main process (No mods/parameters)
Edited by Asmondian
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Beavis3D said:

About this - I did not even get the option to play offline when launching from Steam, how do you run it offline now?

And is it me or is the launcher not available anymore? Clicked yesterday with right mouse button on DayZ and only saw "Play DayZ". I wonder how we are supposed to manage our mods, etc.

60 fps(with Vsync) and 70-85 fps (without Vsync) in singleplayer (no mods)

20 fps in multiplayer

You have fixed the fps issue for me in offline mode but still persist in multiplayer... Playing with graphics settings change almost nothing (only 4 more fps).

Edited by Lt.Master
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, IMT said:

And is it me or is the launcher not available anymore? Clicked yesterday with right mouse button on DayZ and only saw "Play DayZ". I wonder how we are supposed to manage our mods, etc.

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, Undeceived said:

Aha, thank you for the information. How can a normal application have FPS issues though?

Edited by IMT

2 bugs I've encountered so far on stable branch v1.0:
1) On full servers, infected are moving in slow-motion with stuttering animations, when I joined a low pop server they were working normally

2) When I got in a Lada 4x4, my car spun uncontrollably and launched 150 feet into the air, I died on impact. This also happened on a full server.

Edited by Survivor1431
  • Beans 2

Currently no bugs from my side , 60+ FPS , no lags , no game freezing . The Serverbrowser is just loading in to slow since the new Patch . Btw good work , playing since 2013 ;)

• Like 1

For me all is ok, i still running Win 7 and no Fps drops 1.0 works 75/100 fps. The only lag i noticed are on full server, like desync. Not anykind of problem as described earlier.

THANKS A LOT FOR THE JOB DONE

Edited by Jean Laverge

Binds are still not working, example, binded left and right to left and right arrows, they dont work.  

• Beans 1

I've made a sample video of the "slow-motion" "stuttering" infected I get when joining an official v1.0 full server. When I join a low pop server this issue is resolved and the infected are fast and smooth. This problem also affects wolves. I've tested it on multiple servers.

Here's the vid:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/348933652

• Like 1

Is there going to be an official staff/team response regarding the servers not showing up in the server browser?

5 minutes ago, colinm9991 said:

Is there going to be an official staff/team response regarding the servers not showing up in the server browser?

They are showing up for me.

Loving 1.0, keep up the great work devs!

Vehicle sounds are back for me now! woot!

Edited by kozzy420
  • Beans 1