ImpulZ

Xbox Update 05/12/2018

24 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

THE RAIN IS OVER!!! I can confirm... and bases are intact!

Not all based are unfortunately, already had a few friends & fellow survivors report there tents, barrels etc are wiped by there vehicles have remained. But if yours has remained good sir, then congratulations, hopefully the majority of peoples has remained also. 

• Like 1

Greatly improved performance, no more textures pop-ins and everything load properly, even the inventory.

Temperature now is a problem even in sunny servers, if you character is wearing a jacket for example the temperature will constantly go up until you suffer overheat (the temperature meter gets orange ).

Zombie AI being improved was not a joke, those zombies now can be a real problem, if you shoot a zombie in the middle of the street be ready for 6 or 7 to appear running towards you, and they react properly, no more through wall and such, the AI now works and they go after you if they see you, etc.

New icons, it might take some time to get used too, now food is treated as energy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

10 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Heard here's new HUD elements now guys, who's got the skinny in what new icons mean? 

I believe it's from left to right - Water, Disease, Temp, Energy, Blood, Health.

They are using a lightning bolt for Energy/food now. I think it needs to change to something else though

• Beans 1

Just wanted to say (this is for Xbox 1 and idk if y’all have fixed this issue or not) when you put the head torch on and turn it on the light points strait up and kinda makes you look like a wand out of Harry Potter with a orb of light coming out of the top of your head it kinda makes it pointless to even carry a head torch since you have to put it in your hands to even see anything with the flash light 

Edited by josh_win

es ist eine absolute frechheit das wir pc spieler wieder warten müssen am liebsten würd ich mein geld wieder verlangen wollen weil so ne scheiße kann man sich doch nicht geben ihr verarscht die pc spieler nach strich und faden  

Edited by ChypressSweet

it is an absolute impudence that we pc players have to wait again I would like to demand my money again because such a shit you can not give you their ripped the pc player to stroke and thread

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ChypressSweet said:

it is an absolute impudence that we pc players have to wait again I would like to demand my money again because such a shit you can not give you their ripped the pc player to stroke and thread

Clearly English is not your first language, but I get the idea you are annoyed that xbox got an update? Pc players complain about how many years they've waited for the game to be finished. Xbox players have waited years to just get ANY version of the game. But, as someone has already pointed out, pc got the update too on experimental. So shut up moaning. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

Sewing kit can not be used on damaged clothes. Chlorine tablets can not be combined with water canteen/plastic bottle.

No population count showing on the server screen no matter what filter I set it too. It's rearranging them as I change filter though but just not showing the actual population.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Clearly English is not your first language, but I get the idea you are annoyed that xbox got an update? Pc players complain about how many years they've waited for the game to be finished. Xbox players have waited years to just get ANY version of the game. But, as someone has already pointed out, pc got the update too on experimental. So shut up moaning. 

yes, I'm pretty upset

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Heard here's new HUD elements now guys, who's got the skinny in what new icons mean? 

The new hud was : Water, sickness indicator, temperature, food/energy | blood, health

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Sewing kit can not be used on damaged clothes. Chlorine tablets can not be combined with water canteen/plastic bottle.

You can, they changed, now you need to put the damaged clothe in your hands and go to the sewing kit and press B

• Thanks 1

V3S truck parts (doors, hoods, etc) have been added, i guess they just added a new vehicle with out announcing ????

Can anyone explain how bases work on Xbox like do they disappear if you leave the server and go with you to your next server like fallout 76 or do you need to rebuild on every server 

Load game , walk five metres. Game freezes & have to reset lol. But I could hear zombies and my gun shots so that's definitely fixed. Nice update and aslong as a few freezes and crashes have been ironed out it's all gravy 

• Like 2

Ok, let's go:

- No crash issues (for now)

- I didnt see any texture bugs 

- FPS is very affected in big cities

- I have chamber one bullet in M4, shoot, so then, i cant chamber anymore

- When i've hit by zombies, the screen blinks purple, not red

- The sound is very good, no bugs for now

- I cant reload the MP shotgun (i haven't tryied mosin)

- Sometimes, i cant move down in inventory

- Sometimes i can't move items for another slot

Just this, for now. But the game are more playable now. ( im playing on Xbox One X)

Keep doing the great job. 

Edited by BrPneu
  • Beans 1

Night time appears to be removed, i guess all the servers now follow the same time.

16 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

You can, they changed, now you need to put the damaged clothe in your hands and go to the sewing kit and press B

Thanks. Do you know how the water purifaction tablets work aswell?

@MarczXD320The night of must not be deleted, it really brings a plus. You just have to wait for the servers to sort it out correctly. The rain and the night are not a problem. Tents and campfires are used for this.

1 hour ago, Squelettetriton said:

@MarczXD320The night of must not be deleted, it really brings a plus. You just have to wait for the servers to sort it out correctly. The rain and the night are not a problem. Tents and campfires are used for this.

I hope it still there man, i mean, yeah, rain is annoying and they needed to remove to fix it, but night time is perfectly normal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChypressSweet said:

Oh stop the whining, its not like one thing excludes the other.

Maybe all the Xbox-users should start going to the PC-forum and start saying that they dont deserve ANY kind of update as they had the game way before us! ;)

Totally nonsense.

49 minutes ago, MarczXD320 said:

V3S truck parts (doors, hoods, etc) have been added, i guess they just added a new vehicle with out announcing ????

Hope so really want one of these beasts