RaptorM60

Basebuilding & Vehicles Update

12 hours ago, likejessejames said:

It’s possibke, gotta hold A for micromanagement for about a second, press rb to go to the tent then use the left trigger to go down to the inventory. Release A and voila, now you’re set

I’ve tried for like 30 mins still got my tent I’ll try when I get back on, I wasn’t sure If im just dumb or it’s just not working for me lol thank you for the help?

not sure what you all are talking about. Head torch works. inventory works. Cooking works. just cooked my chicken in a pot with butane and grill. torch works just points the wrong direction when on head but i use it for a hand held light because i prefer the red. inventory is solid just fps makes it rough at times. read the screen, read the wiki, dont listen to the negs

All will get worked on  tomorrow.

Edited by SurSlaughter

if try storage large tent into the barrel,game crash,every time.why cant put large tent on my back without backpack and run? walking with tent,barrel,hesco,generator,....is boring.find sea chest,just drop on the ground,no options for place (RT)

Edited by jedimfp

On 11/24/2018 at 10:12 AM, jedimfp said:

inventory - open/close container (R3) does not work

It does... when it wants to.

• Haha 1

Thank you for the full detailed patch notes to help show a lot of us on whats being worked on and finished. Now we have some new stuff to play with. Of course I agree with other players who have stated that optimization and working on the FPS should now be prioritized so the game can rebuild back into something more stable for all the new content. Good job and Good luck.

I'm really happy with this update overall, there's just some things that obviously need to get ironed out. Such as, holding Y on items in your hand just puts them in your inventory instead of dropping, guns jam but there's no way to access the animation that unjams your gun, pressing Y with a weapon in your hand just makes your switch to your next item in the hotbar instead of reloading, various things not rendering in, crashes and then of course the constant freezing cold rainy nights. 

Anyway, honestly I am very happy with the update I'm glad things are moving along. Ignore the idiots bitching and complaining, this is a GAME PREVIEW. These children bought the game expecting AAA quality right off the bat. This isn't even BETA yet. Give it time people, be patient. This game has so much potential and is already great.

I haven't heard anyone mention this, but thank you Devs for fixing the gun misalignment glitch when you go prone. thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Hi all, at the moment the update is un-playable for me. I have the original Xbox One and it seems to run slower than my mates Xbox One X. I have walked around an entire town with no buildings as they didn't render in. Is the update getting fixed for lower end users (so to speak). Or am I doing something wrong, I have installed the new update and did a hard reset but its sooooo glitchy. I see updates on Facebook with people continuing to play so it cant be as bad for some. Any ideas...….or shall I wait till the patch the problems. Cheers guyz (see what I did there....)

• Like 1

Hi devs,

Since the last big update, the game is not playable on OG Xbox one (and S) :-(

Buildings in cities or villages do not load, the game is laggy so the framerate is terrible (rubberbanding, desync) and even the audio is bad with a lot of cuts  + missing gunshot sounds...

i'm sorry to tell you that I am not a happy DayZ player anymore :-(

41 minutes ago, TheSpunkyNun1985 said:

Hi all, at the moment the update is un-playable for me. I have the original Xbox One and it seems to run slower than my mates Xbox One X. I have walked around an entire town with no buildings as they didn't render in. Is the update getting fixed for lower end users (so to speak). Or am I doing something wrong, I have installed the new update and did a hard reset but its sooooo glitchy. I see updates on Facebook with people continuing to play so it cant be as bad for some. Any ideas...….or shall I wait till the patch the problems. Cheers guyz (see what I did there....)

You are not the only one, ALL my friends (and me) who are playing on OG Xbox have the same issues...

40 minutes ago, W. S. said:

You are not the only one, ALL my friends (and me) who are playing on OG Xbox have the same issues...

Hopefully they will hot fix it today or tomorrow. my 2 mates I play with have ghillies on and everything. well behind right now. I love the fact that the water locations have changed. makes it much harder.

On 24. 11. 2018 at 8:41 PM, SurSlaughter said:

Monday or tuesday

Careful, we did not say that fixes for other issues are coming right away guys. We're going to take a look at the weather situation today and see what we can do. The rest of the issues will very likely take much longer than that.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RaptorM60 said:

Careful, we did not say that the fix is coming right away guys. We're going to take a look at the weather situation today and see what we can do. The rest of the issues will very likely take much longer than that.

tbh I can live with everything else but the constant night is not fun.

1 minute ago, Martyboiiii said:

tbh I can live with everything else but the constant night is not fun.

There are day time servers, just less of them it appears

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

There are day time servers, just less of them it appears

Those are most likely just servers that did not get stuck on bad weather / have different time acceleration and weather changes for some reason. If you know the specific daytime servers, please do report them - it may help us, thanks!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RaptorM60 said:

Careful, we did not say that fixes for other issues are coming right away guys. We're going to take a look at the weather situation today and see what we can do. The rest of the issues will very likely take much longer than that.

Surely fixing the stability of the game for Xbox OG users is more important than dark and rain. I was so excited for the update I would be happy to play the game in the dark and rain with no rendering and sound issues. I cant even play at the minute!!

All the people moaning about the dark and rain I will swap and you can have my non-playable version. (mind you if mine was stable I would be moaning about the dark and rain)lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RaptorM60 said:

Careful, we did not say that the fix is coming right away guys. We're going to take a look at the weather situation today and see what we can do. The rest of the issues will very likely take much longer than that.

Sadly you are going to lose all the players on OG or S as long as you will not fix all the issues, guys

25 minutes ago, TheSpunkyNun1985 said:

Surely fixing the stability of the game for Xbox OG users is more important than dark and rain. I was so excited for the update I would be happy to play the game in the dark and rain with no rendering and sound issues. I cant even play at the minute!!

All the people moaning about the dark and rain I will swap and you can have my non-playable version. (mind you if mine was stable I would be moaning about the dark and rain)lol

I do agree, fixing the stability of the game for Xbox OG users is more important than dark and rain issues!

41 minutes ago, RaptorM60 said:

Those are most likely just servers that did not get stuck on bad weather / have different time acceleration and weather changes for some reason. If you know the specific daytime servers, please do report them - it may help us, thanks!

Hey thanks for the couple of updates on the thread this morning, the games a bit janked right now but it's not unplayeable aslong as you don't hang around big towns so it's all gravy as far as I'm concerned. I think once the servers are running correctly people will calm down and enjoy testing base building and looting for new items etc, I think most if the negative responses were people who were on 24/7 pitch black servers with the endless rain. 

I for one have actually enjoyed this update but obviously the fps drops, sound bug etc aren't great but I've seen worse in game issue with other games in testing phase before.

oh and server NL 3663933 has been one of the few constant clear skies daytime servers over the weekend. Hope that helps & good luck to the team rectifying bugs etc In The upcoming weeks, all issues will be quickly forgotten by the community once some engine stability is restored im sure.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

I really hope the situation regarding cars can be fixed ASAP.

Literally the thing that most people were looking for and in 3 days no one managed to find a single one.

3 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Hey thanks for the couple of updates on the thread this morning, the games a bit janked right now but it's not unplayeable aslong as you don't hang around big towns so it's all gravy as far as I'm concerned. I think once the servers are running correctly people will calm down and enjoy testing base building and looting for new items etc, I think most if the negative responses were people who were on 24/7 pitch black servers with the endless rain. 

I for one have actually enjoyed this update but obviously the fps drops, sound bug etc aren't great but I've seen worse in game issue with other games in testing phase before.

oh and server NL 3663933 has been one of the few constant clear skies daytime servers over the weekend. Hope that helps & good luck to the team rectifying bugs etc In The upcoming weeks, all issues will be quickly forgotten by the community once some engine stability is restored im sure.

"but it's not unplayeable aslong as you don't hang around big towns" No I'm sorry but even in small villages the game is awful, zombies (well infected) are white (I mean with no textures) and houses are invisible for a few seconds, sounds desync and so on... not fun AT ALL to play!

49 minutes ago, W. S. said:

Sadly you are going to lose all the players on OG or S as long as you will not fix all the issues, guys

If we could fix it right away, we, of course, would, but first, we need to identify what's causing the performance issues. And just to be clear, this is an issue on all consoles, not just the OG.

Server configuration is a less complicated matter, though it's also not a straightforward fix and it's possible we won't fix it today if we don't find a solution. Like I said earlier, we'll look into the weather settings, but so we did before we released the update and there still is a bug. 

Please be patient guys, we're working on it. Thanks :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Beans 1