RaptorM60

Basebuilding & Vehicles Update

11 minutes ago, headcase said:

So we going to get a bug fix for the fps anytime soon 

Monday or tuesday

Read through other comments...devs have said it would be Monday before they get back into the office to even look into anything so for the remainder of the weekend there's ultimately nothing to do but tough it out or play something else.

But here's a serious question for the devs on pc when you bring up the server list there is the icons that appear beside each server that indicates if it's a daytime/night and or raining in that particular server. Would something like that ever be implemented into consoles? I think that would cut out alot of the whining, fussing and just plain old arguments about the weather.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FearThePitBull said:

Read through other comments...devs have said it would be Monday before they get back into the office to even look into anything so for the remainder of the weekend there's ultimately nothing to do but tough it out or play something else.

But here's a serious question for the devs on pc when you bring up the server list there is the icons that appear beside each server that indicates if it's a daytime/night and or raining in that particular server. Would something like that ever be implemented into consoles? I think that would cut out alot of the whining, fussing and just plain old arguments about the weather.

I think they should do what they used to do in the mod days. make the servers  time zone based. us servers should run on a time that reflects the time in the US and so on. For example, have 24 hour cycles and have pst cst and est servers. Same for EU and RU. So if you wanna play at night, you know where to go. Its how it was done in the beginning and it worked very well.

Servers also had times attached to them on the server list but was rarely accurate.

• Like 1

Here's some other issues as well:

- Zombie IA is random, they can make noise and attack you or just stay still and do nothing, sometimes they don't make any noise at all, even when they see you and ''scream''

- supposedly, cars cannot be found because there are only 2 spawns per server (that's a rumor on the reddit) and when you can find a car, the car is invisible and you cannot attach anything in it.

Edited by MarczXD320
  • Sad 1

You guys did awesome work on the update love all the things crashes a lot but that’s fixable ? I’m not able to place things from my  inventory into my tent/barrel idk if we’re able to just yet or not but would love to know how

FR,  déjà je tiensà dire beau travail à l'équipe pour nous avoir sortie la maj vendredi, pour ce qui on des problème pour transférer des objet de l'inventaire au tentes/ barils, il faut laisser le temps au jeu, pour transférer un objet du sac à la tente par exemple, il faut maintenir A sur l'objet,  et attendre 2 à 3  seconde pour déplacer le curseur vers la tente , puis lâcher

Still can’t uae a scope with a Alice back pack 

2 hours ago, Brent M Payne said:

You guys did awesome work on the update love all the things crashes a lot but that’s fixable ? I’m not able to place things from my  inventory into my tent/barrel idk if we’re able to just yet or not but would love to know how

It’s possibke, gotta hold A for micromanagement for about a second, press rb to go to the tent then use the left trigger to go down to the inventory. Release A and voila, now you’re set

When holding an object pressing Rb toggles placing

After skinning an animal sometimes the spas intentory becomes backwards when cycling

I don’t think they have it implemented. Try using a gun cleaning kit

Still getting major scope glare at night, when I’m in buildings, and even when the sun is in front of me

headtorch and M68 (old name) works only in hands.put in 9V batery,take to hand,hold RT and head torch light/M68 optics have red dot.put head torch on head - no light,put M68 on weapon - no red dot

inventory - items in hands cant drop on ground,if hold Y only move to inventory

barrels - put some items into barel is horor!!! this need change like all inventory.one item put on ground,go left menu,mark item and hold A button,pres RT 6x times to move slots barrel,crazy.20 items move from inventory to barrel is real deal :-) there must be better way how to do

11 minutes ago, jedimfp said:

headtorch and M68 (old name) works only in hands.put in 9V batery,take to hand,hold RT and head torch light/M68 optics have red dot.put head torch on head - no light,put M68 on weapon - no red dot

inventory - items in hands cant drop on ground,if hold Y only move to inventory

barrels - put some items into barel is horor!!! this need change like all inventory.one item put on ground,go left menu,mark item and hold A button,pres RT 6x times to move slots barrel,crazy.20 items move from inventory to barrel is real deal :-) there must be better way how to do

The battery isn't functional in the pso1 scope or the rangefinder either. Also if you accidentally jump when you're trying select items from the quick select wheel whatever you're holding will get stuck in your hands 

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm

The butane stove doesn’t work either, can’t get heat from it and when using a cooking pot you can turn it on

Tent is so laggy because they have a animation for it, atkeast with the camo net on it. 

nice moment with wolves,that sound is scary.no gun sound in this update

@m60warrior

More bugs:

When drooping backpack/clothes that you wear and pick them up again, the container is closed and you can't see what you have placed in there.

R trigger for open/close container is not functionen at all since new patch.

Performance issues in zelenogorsk, a lot of memory buffering, takes time to load trees, buildings.

Acog takes several seconds to render, just grey.

Placing stuff in tents is laggy and fps is down to 10. Especially when you are above 200 used slots (at 670 now and it's horrible).

Building a structure seems impossible...maybe try and make it a tad easier.

No matter what clothes or WR bag i use, my character are cold and wet, same with items in a Marlin backpack. (More layers of clothes?)

Matches don't dry...they been drenched/soaked for 48 hours even though they are stored in a warm/closed place.

Standarized suppressor (M4) breaks and are ruined after 4-5 mags. Imagine that in real life military operations. So fix the suppressor.

Weapon jam....how do we solve it?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

@m60warrior

More bugs:

When drooping backpack/clothes that you wear and pick them up again, the container is closed and you can't see what you have placed in there.

R trigger for open/close container is not functionen at all since new patch.

Performance issues in zelenogorsk, a lot of memory buffering, takes time to load trees, buildings.

Acog takes several seconds to render, just grey.

Placing stuff in tents is laggy and fps is down to 10. Especially when you are above 200 used slots (at 670 now and it's horrible).

Building a structure seems impossible...maybe try and make it a tad easier.

No matter what clothes or WR bag i use, my character are cold and wet, same with items in a Marlin backpack. (More layers of clothes?)

Matches don't dry...they been drenched/soaked for 48 hours even though they are stored in a warm/closed place.

Standarized suppressor (M4) breaks and are ruined after 4-5 mags. Imagine that in real life military operations. So fix the suppressor.

Weapon jam....how do we solve it?

I'm not sure if the feature for unjamming weapons is implemented or just not working properly at the moment so for now my only suggestion is to try to find a weapon cleaning kit and see if that helps. 

For the issues you mention in zelenogorsk this unfortunately happens in all large cities as I'm sure you've seen, again the only suggestion I have which is a crappy one is to try to avoid large scale cities which kind of eliminates alot of pvp, and loot possibilities. Unless you're willing to tolerate it enough to get what you need and then get out. 

Until a patch comes and improves performance I'll leave you with a good luck and hope that you find a way to work around the issues.

4 minutes ago, FearThePitBull said:

I'm not sure if the feature for unjamming weapons is implemented or just not working properly at the moment so for now my only suggestion is to try to find a weapon cleaning kit and see if that helps. 

For the issues you mention in zelenogorsk this unfortunately happens in all large cities as I'm sure you've seen, again the only suggestion I have which is a crappy one is to try to avoid large scale cities which kind of eliminates alot of pvp, and loot possibilities. Unless you're willing to tolerate it enough to get what you need and then get out. 

Until a patch comes and improves performance I'll leave you with a good luck and hope that you find a way to work around the issues.

Tried weapon cleaning kit...no luck.

For the past month me and the crew have been around zelenogorsk, no problems with FPS until this patch.