bent.toe

East Side need more military

Please consider moving the military base north of airfield to somewhere around east side of the map. Too much centering around middle and west side of map. No military loot on east side.

West side you got:

Tisy military base

Zelenogorsk

Myshinko military camp

Green mountain military base

Middle you got:

NWA

North military base

Verisnik military base

Stary novy military camp

So we need more than crappy evac sites on east and north east side.

Spawning on the east side is a pain...

I think that's the whole point. If you had lots of military gear on the coast everyone would be armed to the teeth in minutes. Then the rest of the map becomes pointless. The game is meant to be challenging. 

14 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I think that's the whole point. If you had lots of military gear on the coast everyone would be armed to the teeth in minutes. Then the rest of the map becomes pointless. The game is meant to be challenging. 

Not mentioning the coast.

But someone spawning at elektro have a much bigger and faster chance of getting geared fast compared with someone spawning at khelm..

Look at the map and tell me the military loot is well spread over the map...

Edited by bent.toe

No, there is enough military spawns around there. Kamensk is about 6.8 km from Khelm. From Elektro to Staroye is about 4.1 km but compared to Kamensk, the one at Staroye is puny. From Staroye to Stary Sobor is about 4.4 km. Even Staroye and Stary Sobor combined doesn't get you as much military loot as Kamensk. You traveled about 6.8 km from Khelm and from Elektro you traveled about 8.5 km to get even less gear. Not to mention that from Kamensk, Tisy is very close and after Tisy, I'm usually decked out to the teeth and found enough shit to start World War 3.

Edit: oh and forgot, NWAF is also close to Kamensk. For me spawning in the east is way better than at the southern coast.

Edited by IMT
  • Beans 1

Personally I love spawning far north east. South Coast is a kos free for all for the simple reason that more military spawns there. Up north is quieter and you have greater opportunity to loot up on the basic survival gear before worrying about weapons. And there are still plenty of places on the east to loot military gear. Ship wreck North of berezino, North East Air strip, and there is a big military base top centre of map, I forget the name. But on high pop servers I generally find camps in the south are already heavily looted whereas the sparser northern camps and sites are generally more fruitful. Tbh though, if you hate east coast spawns so much, just suicide and get a better spawn. 

Vanilla will never be about "getting geared quickly".

You'll probably want to play the insta-kit with SAW choose your spawn point humvee with friends mod when they release it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Vanilla will never be about "getting geared quickly".

You'll probably want to play the insta-kit with SAW choose your spawn point humvee with friends mod when they release it.

Dude... that's just a silly reply from someone who thinks he's hardcore/Elite.

Give it a rest will you?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Give it a rest will you?

Your OP sounds like you wanted to get geared faster?

What the fuck did I miss?

Some of us want a challenge. Not, "follow the map to the closest M4".

I don't care how many "haha's" your attempt to discredit my feedback gets, OR how thoughtless and myopic your ilk is.

It doesn't change the fact that "ya'll are ign'nt".

Cringe worthy is an expression that comes to mind.

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Give it a rest will you?

Sounds like you just want an easy way out... I swear all you post is backhanded salty comments and ideas that will break the game... Give it a rest toe boy

There are too many army bases anyway.

We need hammers and nails, not rifles and bullets.

• Beans 1

There are PLENTY of places to get military loot on the East Coast. Barezino has a military tent and three military crates. Sol has a military Barrack. Also the BIG ASS BOAT, and Staroye mill base. Stop trolling or look at the map

Personally, I think the devs have struck a nice balance where loot spawns in game.

It's fine as is, there's loads of gear in shipping containers, ARs, vests, scopes etc... 

There's toooo much focus on military, that's all you see, loads of military, NRA douche bags thinking there SAS running round. Tracksuit an AK/Mosin, cooking pot on my head let's get it on!

I think there's plenty of military stuff. I actually hope more civilian or police level weapons come out as at the moment m4s seem to be everywhere. 

It's so easy to find mil weapons I'm not bothered with the low grade hunting rifles.

9 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

I think there's plenty of military stuff. I actually hope more civilian or police level weapons come out as at the moment m4s seem to be everywhere. 

It's so easy to find mil weapons I'm not bothered with the low grade hunting rifles.

Ofcourse there is...it's called server hopping.

Awful suggestion. If anything, it should be more difficult to get hold of decent weapons. Force the players to go inland. The coastal towns in the South and East should have nothing but essentials, such as food/water/clothes/medical supplies etc, and then some backpacks, knives and melee stuff. The Police stations should have handguns/SMGs and bullets/magazines should be scarce. There should be less military outposts, and they should have the decent weapons. It'll make sure that once you have the means to survive, you can start heading inland where the danger is supposed to be!

3 hours ago, Angath05 said:

you can start heading inland where the danger is supposed to be!

Guess you havent played the Xbox version... All the danger is on the coast.

Inland...most are friendly.

Just now, bent.toe said:

Guess you havent played the Xbox version... All the danger is on the coast.

Inland...most are friendly.

I am playing the Xbox version. I'm saying the danger shouldn't be on the coast. Did you not read my post? I'm saying its far too easy to get geared up so they should be making the military loot further away, stop making it so easy to get military gear quick and rush back to the coast. The danger should be inland. I like the player interaction inland, but there is supposed to be more danger the further inland you go, as that should be where the best loot is. At the moment, its far too easy to get geared up, so I am saying your suggestion of adding more military spawns is terrible.

You really should read the full post before replying to it, rather than cherrypicking a sentence to comment on.