Sign in to follow this  
Survivor 1969

check it out

dead matter is a new zombie apocalypse and is everything this game should have been ages ago already... being release in jan/feb and WOW... even sceptic falcon and others are backing this game, take a look

https://playdeadmatter.com/

It is in pre-alpha and the release will be alpha, so also far from being finished so no way of knowing as of yet how long it will take to reach 1.0 or how playable it will be in alpha. It does look good and seems promising. What I don't understand is why your post had to be a hit on Dayz SA, you could have simply made the post to introduce this game.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nl said:

It is in pre-alpha and the release will be alpha, so also far from being finished so no way of knowing as of yet how long it will take to reach 1.0 or how playable it will be in alpha. It does look good and seems promising. What I don't understand is why your post had to be a hit on Dayz SA, you could have simply made the post to introduce this game.

it is so people can see the game how is it a hit? yup alpha with so much in it, tons of vehicles, claim house, base build etc etc

Well, truth be told, the game is everything DayZ should have been ages ago already and that is pre-alpha. Are you really comparing a pre-alpha to an alpha game right now? DayZ will have all these things eventually, but the best thing is. It will all be better. :)

• Like 1

Or in other words: The whole thing from the beginning.
A trailer says nothing about what it will be at the beginning.
Anything he wants.

i wait of 0.63 ^^

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Survivor 1969 said:

it is so people can see the game how is it a hit? yup alpha with so much in it, tons of vehicles, claim house, base build etc etc

is everything this game should have been ages ago already

That is a negative opinion and criticism on current development and that makes it a hit in my book.

Edited by nl

Oh, if septic falcon says its great than it must be!?  (who tf is septic falcon and why would I care what he or she thinks?)

• Like 1

I've heard this all before. Looks cool but that's it, I bet those zombies are no threat and the AI is probably non existent as it's pre alpha. We'll see, people that used to preach survive the nights was gonna be the next big survival game that kills dayz etc etc sure have gone quite as have a lot of others. I'll will be overjoyed if I'm wrong and it's everything they say though.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gannon46 said:

I've heard this all before. Looks cool but that's it...

Can you imagine what would have to be going on in your life to make you go to deadmatter's forums and try to convince strangers on the internet that the game you prefer is better than the one they like?

Maybe @BCBasher will be interested in this part:

"
A new sandbox inspired by Vancouver Island and the original Dead Matter mod's map. Smaller and denser, Vancouver Island is home to new weapons, new enemies, new vehicles, new clothes, and new places to explore, all on a coastal landscape that will change the terms of survival. You'll also be able to travel between Alberta and Vancouver Island at your leisure, assuming you've got the supplies for it."

But they didn't show anything which particularly interests me and I'm not jumping into yet more early access survival games (lmao). This thread belongs in Off-Topic General Discussion.

• Like 1

looking very good.dream come true....

On 7/24/2017 at 9:29 AM, klesh said:

Can you imagine what would have to be going on in your life to make you go to deadmatter's forums and try to convince strangers on the internet that the game you prefer is better than the one they like?

Hold my beer.