Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.62.139808

17 hours ago, dystopian said:

Nope.  Sorry but what the problem is and what they fail to realize is there needs to be more loot available or its just simply not fun running around finding all doors open with nothing inside... 

Maybe it is for you small majority of people who still support this game.  However what made the day z mod so popular wasn't extreme starvation and depravity of loot items... It was the ability to get in find some guns and PVP.  

The map changes a what not look great.  The models are good the clothing.  But quit being so stingy with the loot spawns or implement a system that respawns the loot after a short amount of time for crying out loud.  

This is SURVIVAL game in a zombie apocalypse, and you trying to say that there should be Guns and Stuff in every single house. I disagree, I rather have that frustration on finding at least ANYTHING instead of walking in a house and seeing : Cans of Food, Clothing, Guns and Ammo. This is not Deathmatching game this is SURVIVAL game once again. And it has to be kept like that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I really hope they we get weight and stamina balanced properly so we all have to WALK everywhere.

I disagree, but beans for Pantera.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tatanko said:

That reminds me: I think it's time to take a long swim out into the sea once more...

giphy.gif

• Like 6

There will be plenty of mods for carebears, plenty of vanilla for purists. Don't worry about the stamina system because someone will just mod it to suit them. Along with 10k vehicles, a bike in your backpack, and everything esle to make your life easier. In a game that is supposed to be hard. To each their own.

Edited by Girth Brooks
concentrates before coffee=badness
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, Girth Brooks said:

concentrates before coffee=badness

giphy.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Weyland Yutani (DayZ) said:

I'm talking about a visual noise which is pixle related. When standing still the world is fine, as soon as you move the camera or run its like a million pixles swimming around. Practically unplayable. I've got a 980ti and an i7 5820, plenty of ram, good monitor. Messed with all the settings. Battlefield 3 did something similar and it sucked. The tree's do it too when at a certain distance.

Can you post a screenshot? I have not heard of this issue

26 minutes ago, Trnc84 said:

Can you post a screenshot? I have not heard of this issue

He is talking about the white, pixel-sized artifacts that appear when you're moving. Especially in trees and grass.

Also I found this, the pole at Chernogorsk football field seems to be bugged:

53C106BB550595CACA345ED6AA0A00E6A6082822

• Like 2

14 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Did you happen to apply spray paint to the mosin between loading it and attempting to fire it?  If you don't pull any ammo and attachment before painting, it will eat them.
As I understand it, when you paint a weapon, or open a can of food, it consumes the item, and replaces it with the modified version of that item in the same condition.  Attachments won't survive this magical process, because the mounts cannot withstand the turbulence of the wormholes used to exchange your items.

I have had this happen to an SKS, had 4 rounds and loaded it, ran for about 10 miles and got jumped by a zombie inside a house, Click..thought a dud bullet, switched to axe. I checked the rifle and there was no empty command available, those 4 rounds just fell out on the trail I guess :-D

On 2017-6-6 at 8:25 PM, odin_lowe said:

@Baty Alquawen

I know the dev had said that the Tulga sky slopes (chairlift and all) were going to move, but they just seem removed completely.

And for some reason, Rogovo was downgraded and changed back to it's pre 0.61 self. Why? Is this a bug or intentional??

Some screenshots of the last 2 days.

Regarding Tulga ski slopes and cable way - they will be back west of Sinistok (in phase 2 of "western expansion" task, coming in future updates), it was just question of priorities for update .62 - we wanted to have the forest layout somehow certain and so the removal of ski slopes was necessary.

Yes, Rogovo revert was indeed intentional - Rogovo change in update .61 was not entirely finished and has had several flaws. We will be looking again on both villages in that area (Rogovo and Pogorevka) and their re-design will come in one package.

• Like 4

On 6/6/2017 at 9:16 PM, LordBlackwolf said:

I just tested fishing with a fishing rod in the sea(?) and even though I had successfully caught a fish, none was produced in my inventory. I'll do it again soon (if I don't die first) and provide a screenshot. Here is a video showing that after a successful catch, no fish appeared in my inventory. Also, I've noticed that pressing F or scrolling my mouse wheel would sometimes not bring up the options to check bait, bring in bait, or open/close my fishing rod.

This is known issue. 

On 6/6/2017 at 9:39 PM, IMT said:

I didn't really see any changes around Gorka and Altar but that might be me. I do think they added a billboard next to the gas station of Gorka.

Tatanko already said it :).

"tweaks to object placement and that sort of thing".

• Like 1