Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136700

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Your joke detector is on the Fritz Senor Hix-u.

I know this Coyotes not the barking type. ;)

I miss that Coyota pick-up. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pluxar said:

Was the damage reduced? 

Also a quick question about bows, are there plans to be able to draw an arrow and still be able to move around? Currently you just become static when you draw an arrow and although the buff to aiming has made them more viable, they aren't very viable in pvp situations. I'm sure more can be done when the new player controller is in, but just wanted to mention it.

When the new character controller makes it to DayZ it will enable moving with the bow.

• Like 1

Nice adjustments to the improvised bow, Its a one shot kill if you get the upper body on a infected. I didnt have any feathers so i was just shooting sharpened sticks. You can aim and walk slowly now, but once you draw the arrow you are static. Didnt have a chance to test on players, if anyone wants to meet up and shoot each other let me know.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IMT said:

When the new character controller makes it to DayZ it will enable moving with the bow.

Ah ok, I figured it was probably related to that, thanks.

5 minutes ago, kataro said:

New back pack

X8dU9Kt.jpg

o

Where did it spawn for you?

4 minutes ago, Thunkco said:

Where did it spawn for you?

Tissy base

2 hours ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

- Adjustment of Arrow/Bolt damage output

More or less Dmg? Been using the Crossbow alot during Exp as a Zombie killer, so much fun :D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AstrosLegacy said:

More or less Dmg? Been using the Crossbow alot during Exp as a Zombie killer, so much fun :D

I would be happy to use this at 50m but it maybe impossible, and inaccurate to use. Dmg against players, AI is nice if it was upped some.

2-3 players so far friendly, last one was a dick at altar, say hi there, and low and behold shoot you from behind. I could have shot him like the other 10 people i saw, but no tried to be friendly on exp to test shit.

nature of the game now. damn @Hicks wish we could test some of this closed servers... Just to get past the small bugs.

• Like 2

I notice if you leave the door open to this building it renders out in the street at the distance in the next pic.

12.14.2016%20-%2012.50.18.01_zpsohys7nlr

12.14.2016%20-%2012.52.13.03_zpsplqsrhtw

Edited by atomquark
  • Like 4

can anyone confirm a f#%$% bug ... 120 shots in a wold and dont die he  kill me.....  its a zombie wolf ?

13 minutes ago, kataro said:

can anyone confirm a f#%$% bug ... 120 shots in a wold and dont die he  kill me.....  its a zombie wolf ?

Did you do a video? did you have an Exe error at the end? was the wolf desyncing?

The new coyote bacpack is better than mod one cause you have to really think is this lootstash backpack worth it cause I can get killed because of its size. Mod backpack was more flat than this.

@Hicks_206 (DayZ) Fine work with these daily builds!
Id like to ask if you guys have any future solutions for the female hair geometry crossing the geometry of many of the hats

Edited by redmontwheeler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AstrosLegacy said:

More.

• Like 2

Killed again by  3 wolves ... 10  double shots of  boostick (sawed of izh shotgun) and they 20 cartridge  and they can kill ... -_-

Just logged in on UK-04 and had to relog after picking up some netting as a fresh spawn... I couldn't put any items in my hands anymore. Not from my inventory, and not from the floor.

I was particularly looking forward to this one. Found it in the new military camp near Tisy. 35 slots.

19t2OmO.jpg

oXidbYl.jpg

• Like 5

Looks good. For those of you that are already full geared, when you spawn, do you run straight to north military bases?

34 minutes ago, ShallowTech said:

Looks good. For those of you that are already full geared, when you spawn, do you run straight to north military bases?

All the main points on the map, they either run as fast as they can like "king of the Hill"

I ran as fast as i could this morning as soon as the patch was applied, there was people already past the airfield.

Shocked me.

Edited by sneakydude

2 hours ago, sneakydude said:

I would be happy to use this at 50m but it maybe impossible, and inaccurate to use. Dmg against players, AI is nice if it was upped some.

2-3 players so far friendly, last one was a dick at altar, say hi there, and low and behold shoot you from behind. I could have shot him like the other 10 people i saw, but no tried to be friendly on exp to test shit.

nature of the game now. damn @Hicks wish we could test some of this closed servers... Just to get past the small bugs.

It's pretty accurate at 50m. Was sat in the Radar building with a friend last night waiting for the rain to stop, while I was waiting I was taking practice shots at the Infected around the area, got a better idea at it's ranges now :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

All the main points on the map, they either run as fast as they can like "king of the Hill"

I ran as fast as i could this morning as soon as the patch was applied, there was people already past the airfield.

Shocked me.

yeah, its unbelievable how fast the first peps rush the mil bases....after them the rest of the crowd picks up the rest of the stuff and after 30 minutes the whole east side of the server is picked clean.

yesterday i sit in the trees of karmenka mil compount and counted players, it was incredible how many server hoppers logged in..run to the 5 tents and logged out