SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

Go to filter, unclick password, set max ping to 250, type experimental under host, voila! 19 experimental servers that you cant join because they are full.

• Like 1

Hello I am a small content creator for Youtube I've been trying to get into the servers for 4 hours i was just curious if there is any sort of private server i can use?

2 hours ago, BleedoutBill said:

I think that has already been discussed several times. You'll need to delete your config settings and allow the game to generate new default settings.

how?

30 minutes ago, TheLukasGran said:

Hello I am a small content creator for Youtube I've been trying to get into the servers for 4 hours i was just curious if there is any sort of private server i can use?

57989535.jpg

• Like 6

So many negative posts, makes me sad. There are limited servers right now so the devs can stress test them. The fact that 0.60 has rolled out to experimental is a HUGE deal and everyone should be cheering the devs on. Be glad it is out. It is one step closer to hitting stable.

Quit the hate. We get it. You want to play. We all do. But please just stop with the whining and moaning. It gets us all no where and makes you look like a moron.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, RoiElla said:

how?

To do this close down DayZ and Steam

go to your Documents folder, inside that there is a DayZ folder

(usually it's C:\Users\Username\Documents\DayZ)

In your Dayz folder there should only be 3 or 4 files in there, find the one named DayZ.cfg

You can delete it (I usually just rename it so I have a backup)

Now start steam back up and load up DayZ which will create a new (default) DayZ.cfg file

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, QUAZIMOFO said:

So many negative posts, makes me sad. There are limited servers right now so the devs can stress test them. The fact that 0.60 has rolled out to experimental is a HUGE deal and everyone should be cheering the devs on. Be glad it is out. It is one step closer to hitting stable.

Quit the hate. We get it. You want to play. We all do. But please just stop with the whining and moaning. It gets us all no where and makes you look like a moron.

Brother, all the hate just gives me more people to add to my ignore list!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TheLukasGran said:

No there aren't.  No such thing as a "private" experimental server.  Not anymore.  There were, when they were testing private servers but they went the way of the doodoo more than a year ago

• Like 1

Experimental is for testing purpose. Everyone who's just "playinG" and not "testing" is sabotaging the development and responsible for 0.60 NOT going stable as fast as possible.

So stop whining pls -.-

• Like 7

1 hour ago, TheLukasGran said:

How do we know you're not lying and just trying to get into a server like the one for streamers?

I am beginning to enjoy the difficulty's of logging in. Its a bit of a pain in the ass but it seems to stifle peoples ability to "Clan up".  I guess most people feel vulnerable when they're alone because the game seems to have become a lot less hostile in my experience. I played for about 4 hours last night and ran into about 10 people. Everyone gave me at least a little conversation and only one guy tried to punch me.  Even the asshole that took a swing at me apologized before running off. Ive had more conversations with strangers in those 4 hours than I have in 4 weeks on 59. I haven't made it to any military locations yet and I'm sure the dynamic will change in those areas but so far interactions have been very cordial.

• Like 3

I've took a long break and this patch might be the best choice to get back into the game. Are the servers still packed ? I don't mind waiting a bit more so I can actually join the servers with ease :)

2 minutes ago, Judged_Guitly said:

I am beginning to enjoy the difficulty's of logging in. Its a bit of a pain in the ass but it seems to stifle peoples ability to "Clan up".  I guess most people feel vulnerable when they're alone because the game seems to have become a lot less hostile in my experience. I played for about 4 hours last night and ran into about 10 people. Everyone gave me at least a little conversation and only one guy tried to punch me.  Even the asshole that took a swing at me apologized before running off. Ive had more conversations with strangers in those 4 hours than I have in 4 weeks on 59. I haven't made it to any military locations yet and I'm sure the dynamic will change in those areas but so far interactions have been very cordial.

I've had the opposite experience to yours. I've ran into 1 friendly guy, 1 semi-friendly (he shot me because he thought I was someone else), 4 unfriendly pieces of crap, and 1 person I didn't stick around to find out if they were friendly or not. Consider yourself lucky as you won't always find that many people being friendly.

• Like 2

OK so up until now I have only had about 6 servers to choose from. But now NO servers are popping up for me at all. YES I know what to put in my filters and have them set properly. Are the experimental servers down right now?

2 minutes ago, Bonappetit said:

I've took a long break and this patch might be the best choice to get back into the game. Are the servers still packed ? I don't mind waiting a bit more so I can actually join the servers with ease :)

Yes, the servers are usually packed and you'll have to spam connect for any chance to get on one of the servers.

1 minute ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I've had the opposite experience to yours. I've ran into 1 friendly guy, 1 semi-friendly (he shot me because he thought I was someone else), 4 unfriendly pieces of crap, and 1 person I didn't stick around to find out if they were friendly or not. Consider yourself lucky as you won't always find that many people being friendly.

Same here, one guy said don't shoot me then axed me to death for NOT shooting him.  Another guy refused to speak so I shot him, never trust a guy that won't speak when spoken to.  A few pot shots have been taken at me.  Other than that I haven't seen hide nor hair of anyone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Yes, the servers are usually packed and you'll have to spam connect for any chance to get on one of the servers.

Oh, that's a shame. Wish there was a queue system implemented, guess. Guess I'll wait a bit then, thanks! :)

Just now, Dudester100 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Greetings Survivors, All experimental branch servers are coming offline for an update - estimated hour downtime. Thanks for your patience!</p>&mdash; DayZ Development (@dayzdevteam) <a href="https://twitter.com/dayzdevteam/status/728612304825163776">May 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thanks. I was wondering what was up. I dont follow Twitter.

PS for anyone having issues streaming 0.60 (using OBS w/Twitch) you need to use 'Monitor Capture' instead of 'Game Capture'. (Uncheck game capture while using monitor cap)

For having issues with black screen on second monitor and game moving to monitor 2 after alt tabbing you need to right click your desktop, select Display Settings, and under Multiple Displays select 'Show Only On 1'. You will not be able to use monitor 2 but you can alt tab freely without the game moving to monitor 2.

Not fixes, just temp workarounds.

Edited by QUAZIMOFO

Looks like a hotfix is coming out, new version of experimental server just popped up.

3EE356F8750B40ABA5B3AFA3180A2D19DE25B5CB

Edited by QUAZIMOFO
  • Like 1

servers have version 60.0 :D and im not compatible to join on serv 

2 minutes ago, GenoNB said:

There's an update coming

1 minute ago, GenoNB said:

In Steam right click on DayZ, click properties and select Betas tab at top, then select experimental. It will download the experimental build and you will be able to play on the .60 servers