SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

Has anyone that has barrels at their base or hidden elsewhere noticed some of their items disappearing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Has anyone that has barrels at their base or hidden elsewhere noticed some of their items disappearing?

Haven't tried using barrels or anything yet, since it's so difficult to know what server I am on :)

You sure someone isn't stealing it?

I have had problems with items in my hands from time to time...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rammit (DayZ) said:

Haven't tried using barrels or anything yet, since it's so difficult to know what server I am on :)

You sure someone isn't stealing it?

I have had problems with items in my hands from time to time...

It's possible but if someone is stealing it they'd have to be very patient since the area I had it isn't traveled much

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Espa said:

Is Exp up? I can never find any of the servers except 'The Test' and it's a private with a pass with no one there. I want to see the new pretty things >_<

I set the name to experimental and set show full servers checked and ping to 0. Now only experimental show in main list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I close the lids on my two barrels and left them for 2 days and I found them again and there still full. Maybe you have holes or mice :-)

• Like 1

WTF!

So now it's more difficult to get onto this forum, than it is to hop into a game! I've been booted from the forum a few times tonight, and I'm getting the following error when trying to re-log: {"success":false,"message":"Internal server error","code":500}

Oh well, nothing earth shattering. As you were.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LordBlackwolf said:

This sounds like something that I would do ... but I haven't ... lately.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, odin_lowe said:

I haven't been posting much lately, and was away for a week on a 7 hour trip to go see my dying father. Now I'm back and was able to test 0.60 a bit yesterday. I checked out the updated Cherno and Elektro, but never made it to the new Tisy military base, after 3 attempts. 

It's been a while since 0.60, so even though most servers are always full, it seems more streamers, youtubers and KoSers roam the land nowadays...

Anyway, this is a simple recall of various experiences and findings I made since 0.60 experimental went online.

Various screenshots:

Hidden Content

Sorry to hear about your pops, but I'm damn glad that you're back!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, BleedoutBill said:

This sounds like something that I would do ... but I haven't ... lately.

I've actually moved the barrel to a different location and even put in an assault backpack so if it goes missing then I know either someone found it legitimately or a script kiddie found it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I've actually moved the barrel to a different location and even put in an assault backpack so if it goes missing then I know either someone found it legitimately or a script kiddie found it.

I don't usually take anything unless I'm really in need, but I do love to reorganize and redecorate camps. I'll move stuff all around, just to mess with people's heads.

I'm a cheap date; I guess you had to be there.

One of these days, I guess I'll have to look into getting a life and see what that's all about.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BleedoutBill said:

WTF!

So now it's more difficult to get onto this forum, than it is to hop into a game! I've been booted from the forum a few times tonight, and I'm getting the following error when trying to re-log: {"success":false,"message":"Internal server error","code":500}

Oh well, nothing earth shattering. As you were.

THANK YOU.

I have been seeing the same and thought it was a local Java script error, but maybe now it really is server related.

I saw a couple of other errors trying to log in as well.

A red drop down comes out above your log in email that says, "internal server error" or if you press the giant log in button at the bottom of a thread it brings you to a blank page that references a Java error of some kind.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BleedoutBill said:

I don't usually take anything unless I'm really in need, but I do love to reorganize and redecorate camps. I'll move stuff all around, just to mess with people's heads.

I'm a cheap date; I guess you had to be there.

One of these days, I guess I'll have to look into getting a life and see what that's all about.

Lol.. The only thing that was taken that was really worth having was a 75 round drum that I found at a military base but other than that the stuff that went missing would've been useless for anyone else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

THANK YOU.

I have been seeing the same and thought it was a local Java script error, but maybe now it really is server related.

A red drop down comes out above your log in email that says, "internal server error" or if you press the giant log in button at the bottom of a thread it brings you to a blank page that references a Java error of some kind.

You think it is server related? I'm sure of that because it says Internal Server Error haha. An Internal Server error 500 is an error which means that a script couldn't be executed or there are some problems with the .htaccess file.

Now, I never have this issue. Is it at specific times (morning, day, night)? Because they might have automatic scripts running at night (European time) which takes some scripts or some parts of te website offline for a bit and it might pop-up that error for you then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shiny57 said:

Anyone found bear traps yet?

Yep, I found one during this weekend :)

Edited by EdStaffordZombie
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

THANK YOU.

Had that problem around a little yesterday. Both issues mentioned with login. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, shiny57 said:

Anyone found bear traps yet?

Found four or so, all a have been in the small rundown sheds with no door and horizontal boards that you can see through the gaps.

I've heard folks having some problems with being constantly hot or cold... Has anyone had the opposite issue? I've not been hot or cold yet. I've been completely drenched, but I never get hot or cold. I do get the little messages saying "I am rapidly warming up", etc, but that's it.

• Like 1

I've gotten messages saying I am rapidly warming up and even warming up when I should be cooling down such as when picking apples.

• Like 1

New patch this evening? I hope they fix the memory leak bug soon! :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

I've gotten messages saying I am rapidly warming up and even warming up when I should be cooling down such as when picking apples.

Are you wearing heavy clothes? Maybe take off a shirt while you cool down.

Edited by ebrim
  • Like 1

you can sit naked and wet in the bushes and get the "warming up" message. 

it´s bugy

• Like 2

I'm guessing he knows how to deal with it, the point is character temp is out of whack. I've been swimming a bunch of times as a freshie and haven't got cold on swims that would have required a fire right after normally.

2 hours ago, BCBasher said:

I'm guessing he knows how to deal with it, the point is character temp is out of whack. I've been swimming a bunch of times as a freshie and haven't got cold on swims that would have required a fire right after normally.

Definitely time to swim out into the middle of nowhere and look for mystical islands covered with pirate treasure :-)  Oops wrong game.

• Like 5