TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi guys. My name is lioblade. I've never played Dayz before so I thought I'd check out these forums for help, also to meet new people.

A little about me. My main hobby at the moment has to be making videos for YouTube. Don't worry I'm not going to spam these forums with all the "check out my channel" talk, I'm here purely for Dayz. My others hobbies include; gaming, and fottball (soccer). I'm from the U.K.

That is all I can really think of right now. I hope to become a good member of this community, and meet lots of new friends.

Hey guys! I've been an active member on here for a month or two, but I didn't even see this thread. So I'll just post a response to someone:

-snip-

See you in the game, try not to kill me.

MEDSestra.

Don't worry, you might find yourself dying a lot less once you get the hang of things. I died a lot when I first started.

-snip-.

Also, in game, if i'm not listening to trance/dubstep or playing on my iphone, I'm normally trying to kill you with a shovel and steal the goods you have before getting chased to the side of cherno by a pack of zombies and then getting shot by a bandit with an m4 rifle!  :D

See you ingame! (if ur unlucky enough!  :D)

Lol, that was very specific. 

I can relate though! Although I normally do it in my underwear.

Hello my name is freak i just dowloaded day z yesterday played a few hours but havent played with anybody or even seen a zombie lol

Hey you guys!

I'm Pete, just recently purchased DAYZ. I'm not living very long, not even managed to find a fire arm yet. Only played the game 4/5 times, any hints and tips would be much appreciated,

Many thanks

Hello.. my name is konstantina, I am from Greece, i just bought DayZ and found some very good people through here to play with.

I also doing Videos for the game so anyone can whatch them here: http://bit.ly/QpFjNz

And my steam is: KLAGaming

Good to find you guys all!

They call me Jiggly... JIggly Ritz.

#MittRomneyForPresident2015

If Mitt Romney can't protect you from the zombie apocalypse, who will?

Hey you guys!

I'm Pete, just recently purchased DAYZ. I'm not living very long, not even managed to find a fire arm yet. Only played the game 4/5 times, any hints and tips would be much appreciated,

Many thanks

Look for prisons and fire stations for guns at the start. Prisons are the yellow buildings with the circular bit on top, and fire towers have big red doors outside them and a two story tower. Once you are properly geared up, look for airbases for more advanced loot, like military gear.

Hello!

I am a friendly n00b just looking for some people to play with.  I know the basics of arma but just need some exp playing DayZ.  If anyone is interested in teaming up hit me up on skype at "Darren BigD"

Hey all, 

I am new to DayZ.  Never played the mod and bought a new PC just to play Standalone.  Crazy huh! 

Anywho, my steam id is lewisck, real name - Corey.

I don't try to play as a bandit and have only had to defend myself once.  I just can't see myself shooting somebody for no reason. 

So if anybody wants to play and try to survive, look me up.  I play a couple nights a week between family obligations.

Peace Out!

Hi! my name is Appie and i love playing DayZ.

I dont like being a bandit.

And i hate kill on sight people.

And im 15 years old, and love eating pizza!

Here I come, I am cinn-ee-mon.

EDIT: I thought you were apple. eh, whatever. Welcome!

Edited by Knock

Welcome to this crazy world without any rules and hungry people

yooooooooooooooo

im panadaaaaaaaaaaaa

i play hl2rp for gmod n shit

STEAM_0:0:44799933

Hi! my name is Appie and i love playing DayZ.

I dont like being a bandit.

And i hate kill on sight people.

And im 15 years old, and love eating pizza!

Merging

Sup guys.

I bought DayZ yesterday. I played for a bit last night, got killed twice by "friends" that I met, haha. I guess I need to stop trusting...

I'm in UK, if anyone has any advice or wants to hold my hand through stuff then please, let me know, I need it! :)

Cheers,

Ben.

Hi people

I just got DayZ this friday, and I have been playing it a hell of a lot. I still in the learning process, so if some one wants to tag along, give me a note! I am from Norway btw, 15 years old.

Hope 2 see u.

Hi!

got dayz 7 days ago got killed about 20 time's :D

Anyone know low bandit server close to europe?

Goran

Yoooo Broooz~ 

I'm Shayler  !

I've always had a thing for zombie, now I found this. :)

Hi there! I'm Awesome, Mr Awesome, or just...Plain Awesome. Most people call me Idiot though...Having brought Arma 2 and OA to play the mod a year or so ago...I was distraught when I couldn't run it. Now, I have a shiny new desktop! And the SA version to boot! Although I can't seem to access any servers right now O.o......maintenance?

Anyway...not too sure if I'll be a bandit or duder, but as soon as I can get IG, I look forward to playing with...dying to, and killing all you wonderful non-zombies!

Steam name: Hianastu

Signs of intelligence: Negative.

Hello my name is Alex. I am a Dutch high school student who plays dayz whenever there is time. I like to play as a hero even knowing that 90% of the other survivors will stil shoot you on sight. The reason I play dayz is because I like games where actual intelligence matters as wel as true skill. I usualy play with one or two of my friends but I also lone-wolf sometimes.

G'day. I'm d0g from Australia. 44yo single parent carer for my disabled daughter. So get a bit of time to game.

Run AuG which is a BF clan primarily so the less said about that mess of a game the better. Had a pretty large DayZ group in the mod days, but they formed their own DayZ clan and are mostly still playing the mod.

So I am pretty much running around lone wolf, so neither bandit nor hero, just whatever the situation dictates. If I joined a group, I'd gravitate toward hero as that's a whole new difficulty level I reckon.

Long time reader, first time poster. So see you around the traps guys.