TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Greetings everyone,

Don't shoot! I'm also a new player and am currently on my fourth life. My first ended from food poisoning so that was a lesson learned; don't eat bad food. The second went much better as I worked my way down the coast getting geared up. I had several weapons and was chopping my way through a zombie in Electro when a few more jumped me. I pulled out my SKS and opened fire, since I was outnumbered and bleeding. As I was bandaging myself someone yelled "Friendlies in electro! Are you okay buddy?" and then killed me with an axe. Lesson learned, never bandage in the street and always move after you shoot. The third, I spawned in just south of Solnichniy (sp?) and tabbed out to look at a map and figure out where I was. When I tabbed back in there were two guys going to work on me with a crowbar and a garden hoe. I tried to run but was knocked unconsious, and then killed. I could hear them laughing but they were speaking Spanish and I only know just enough Spanish to make them glad they killed me... Hope they enjoyed my flashlight. My fourth life begand near Solnichniy also, but this time I abandoned the coast immediately. I ran inland towards Dolina and looted along the way. I found enough clothes with pockets, food, drink, and laid hands on two weapons in Dolina, a double rifle and a shotgun. I sawed the shotgun off and headed for the hills. It's much less croweded inland, and I've managed to stay hidden much of the time. I'm only aware of one person that has laid eyes on me and it was only for a brief second before I gave him the slip. I could see him stalking me from my hiding spot and was prepared to shoot him had he even looked my way, but luckily he kept moving. I've yet to kill a player, but I'm sure the time will come.

Hello from me my name is Jeroma, I'm new here :)

http://www.reductan.com'>fast weight loss pills, http://www.reductan.com'>how to lose weight, http://www.reductan.com'>slimming pills,http://www.reductan.com'>cha de bugre

Edited by Jeroma11

Hello forumers!
I'm Jeremy, and I hail from SINGAPORE - A tiny speck on the world map :X

Anyways, pleased to meet you guys and if anyone doesn't mind an asian on his team, hit me up on steam!

Hi, I am Evil Minion (ingame name differs) from Germany! I am friendly (sometimes) and playing the game for some weeks now.

I died a couple of times mostly by combination of ladders and zombies (early on) and at this point I am playing in my second longer lasting life.

• Like 1

Hi, Billy Mays here,

I've played DayZ for around a year know and I know the ropes. I prefer to play in a small group and try to keep some role play going. I love surviving, I tend to avoid players overall. My choice of weapon is the MN9130, all the way. I have one IRL and in my opinion it is the most reliable rifle in history. I speak a little German, so if I encounter players, you can imagine with the name, its always interesting. If you want to play with my, I try to stay on topic and be serious when playing. PM me if you are interested in teaming up. But wait, there's more, if you play bandit, I try to be friendly, so keep that in mind.

This concludes my special TV offer.

• Like 2

yo im Boopie i dont rob people but i do kill on sight if you have your weapons drawn, but no im not interested in whats in your backpack

however, i will be stripping you naked and playing with your body

I bought this game about three weeks ago after I saw many LP-Videos on youtube.

First I tried to start it on a Core2Quad 2.4 with 4GB RAM and a GF9800 (512MB) graphiccard. Anyone knows how to get it run on such a machine?
I tried many settings but only with a very low resolution and low textures etc. I was able to "play" it.

Then I tried it with a quite new Core i5 3570 but only with a GPU onboard. That brought me nearly the same performance. It was not playable.

But I really wanted to play this game. So I ordered a Radeon R7-265 with 2GB.

And now I really enjoy this game and I can hardly be without it. ;)

Let's go hunting! B)

Hi guys, I'm Mike - AKA Zombie Zelda. 

I aspire to be a medic ingame.  If I can find supplies! 

Name Micka,

I havn't gotten DayZ yet but planning on it as soon as my computer is built. What is the best to get DayZ on my new computer?

Yea I know!

Hi... Rob from the UK.

Bought the game about a week ago and totally hooked.

Still not brave enough too join a heavily populated server yet...the time will come.

So far i've died of a broken leg...dehydration....randomly shot dead in the back...but i come back for more :P  :P 

happy gaming all :thumbsup:  

Hi All!

I'm Tom (screen name is Behemoth). I live in Genk, Belgium and I just started to play DayZ.
I also play Rust from time to time.

Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/behemoth_genk/

At the moment I'm still learning the game, if anyone wants to help or if anyone has a crew I can join

that would be awesome :-)

hi im Icewolf and i have just started playing the DayZ standalone game and it sux. If the zombies dont kill you then dickhead players do.

-Fast AMD Phenom X4 9550 Quad core processor providing 9.2GHz of processor power.

-4GB of RAM

-320GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive

-AMD 3100 HD Graphics with DVI and VGA connectivity

Will this run dayz ?? Thanks

Hello, my name is Andrew aka "Na5h3r". I have around 24 hours playing DayZ SA and I truly suck at it  :)   But I love the game anyway, I'm looking forward to more updates especially updating the zombies. Hope to see some of you out there  :beans:

Whats up yall? I am KillaKane! I am 33 years old and from California! I am very excited about getting into playing. I just bought the game and it is downloading as we speak.

I have read a lot on this fourm and watching youtube videos before making the final decision to buy it.

I have not decided how I want to play exzactly just yet. Theres a youtube vid I watched it was ep2 or something where this guy handcuffs another guy and force feeds him tuna. I was crackin up! I think I want to do that! rofl

I hold grudges. If you betray me I will find you again and it wont be pretty :)

Hi

Started playing DayZ when it was a mod (2012 I think) but grew tired of the buginess. Bought the standalone recently to see how the game's come along. Glad to see the zombie animations have improved. Some of them must have binoculars though as they've managed to spot me from ridiculous distances. 

My user name pretty much sums up my play style  ;)

Hello,

My name is jellha and im from holland, and i hope to find some people to play DayZ with.

Hello 32 California man looking for some bandit killing playing for 29 hours and loving it love to hunt with anti bandits...on the rearm now bandits attacked me

Gfam in game name  steam name repoman5150 hit me up

• Like 1

Hi everyone good to be here! wanted to say how much i love DAYZ!!! Anyways I am a VP on the KCCO and we dont do PC so i am looking for people to play with record and have fun! I love gaming its my think! I have a XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 not the best laptop but it does the job! I am trying to save for a gaming computer as well! If anyone has any QS PM me and I will get back to you!

Howdy all,

I'm Bimmer, I'm 43 years old. I'm a life long console gamer; started on the Atari 2600 many moons ago, when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I got into PC gaming about a year ago after I built my first gaming/media computer for World of Tanks(which I suck at), found DayZ from watching Side Strafe's videos. I wouldn't consider myself a hard core gamer, more of an avid gamer.  

I'm friendly survivor, however I KOS anyone with a clown mask.

Hello. Prefer not to use my name. But I go by lots of things anyways. 

Hoping to meet people to play with and to keep the Bandits at bay. 

I've only recently got DayZ but if I go scavenging I'll find something real good. 

Found a Pristine M9 with all of its attachments Pristine as well. 

I'm not a Bandit and don't try to mug people but if I see a guy with a gun I'll KoS. 

If you guys wanna add me on Steam I'm called "Vic Boss" 

Edited by Raxa724

Matej, 21, my first PC game was OFP I play it and ArmA games since I was 8 years old.

I play tactical military style and lone or small team survivor kill on sight.

I miss helicopters and jet fighters because I'm really good pilot in ArmA.

I would better do transport pilot job without fighting other players.

Col. Robert Neville here, U.S. Army (not my real identity!)  I tend to play solo.  I help other survivors whenever I can but try any dirty trick and I'll put a bullet in your head. 

Hi, my name is Tony, I'm from Manchester UK. I've just took the plunge and bought the game after watching lots of youtube vids over the past few months. I doubted I would be able to play the game to it's fullest extent because i'm a quadriplegic, and as such don't have full use of all my fingers so multiple key strokes are impossible for me. However, I decided I'd give it a go and found I can manage better than I thought i would be able to. I'm never going to be an uber survivalist but with lots of sneaking round I should at least be able to stay alive (hopefully lol). I think life as a sniper might be best for me, not so I can kill lots of people but maybe provide protection for other players. The only problem I'm going to have with this idea is finding a decent rifle and scope lol...

Anyway, my steam id is in my sig, Thanks for your time while I ramble on, now I'm hungry and thirsty and lost... HEEEEELP   B)