TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi, my name is Ciaran. 

Just looking for people to enjoy the game with and survive as long as possible. I am a complete noob but I am extremely excited about getting stuck in. Generally cautious but will do whats necessary to survive. 

Would like to meet people who feel the same.

CMcm.

Hi all,

Just started playing this in Standalone - well a few hours maybe, but I am really struggling to get in to it. I keep dying due to starvation - can't find a can opener lol.

Anyways, and help or advice appreciated as really want to get playing this properly.

Thanks

Dan

Hi all,

Just started playing this in Standalone - well a few hours maybe, but I am really struggling to get in to it. I keep dying due to starvation - can't find a can opener lol.

Anyways, and help or advice appreciated as really want to get playing this properly.

Thanks

Dan

You can use many other things, drag an axe over it, screwdriver etc 

Clearly have a lot to learn. In fairness only recently got back to playing games on the PC period lmao. Where's the best place to go when I don't have a map to navigate lol? I have seen some of the guides in this section, but as of yet a lot of it doesn't yet mean anything

hey, hey. I`m Burrowski, and I have been playing DayZ for about a week.  I Have never shot a gun, yet I have found a few.  I have no idea where I am going at any times and I have never robbed anyone.  I have had my legs broken twice, once when I had the most gear ever and I pleaded with a fresh spawn and he punched my lights out.  I saw another player once who was being hurt by a zombie so I helped him kill it, and then he asked if I wanted to go loot together and I said sure, but I couldn't keep up because I kept key-mashing in my excitement(having someone to play with finally lol) and I lost him. Our team lasted a whole of 30 seconds.

My first impression of this game is of this game is that it is completely fucked.  I love it.

Ahoy hoy!!! Greetings and salutations my fellow bipeds! I am a pretty hardcore gamer and self-proclaimed zombie expert so this game seemed like something I would want to give a try.. If you want to know feel free to read my bio on here or go to my blog. Anywho, Sean and I just got this game so we will start killing truckloads of both zombies and humans sometime tonight or tomorrow. Watch your backs!  :o

Hey guys, 'sup?

My name is Demonica (or Demo for short). I started playing the SA about 4 weeks ago. Currently I'm not playing much due to a business start-up, but eventually I'll always find a couple hours to play and hang out in the forums.

My first language is German, but I've lived in the US for over 7 years, so there shouldn't be a language barrier (unless my accent gets too bad when in Direct Com).

My profile pic (I know people will wonder) is my 7 year old Shih-Tzu. His name is "Little Shit", or "Shitty" for short.

Normally I'm a friendly player who really needs to get the hang of this entire DayZ thing. I played a couple of shooters before but have no real combat experience.

I don't KOS or Combat Log, so I ask that if you find me, not to kill me right away. Give me some time. I'm a Bambi Noob even with all the Camo Gear

Welp, that oughta be it. Take care and have fun, folks!

:-)

Hi MikePslams

Real name "Ho Kee San @ Michael Angelo" age 20 from Malaysia (North Borneo), speak 3 language and acknowledge Malay, Chinese & English and currently learning Arabic. I'm not a moslem, Im a christian so derp.

Been playing DayZ Standalone for 2 month more. Influence from DayZ mod and friends. On my 4 year old wooden PC.

I'm a explorer and prospector through out Chenarus+, I travel alone and exploring unmarked maps, point of interests, islands and wildlife. Listing good loot in my mind and loot chance and share to my friends.

I not a bandit, I love help people those in need, adopt policy "Lending arms & Peacekeeping", wearing UN beret as my official uniform and moral code.

My activity with friends are Border Patrol at "Kamyshovo" acting like we were immigration police. Our job were warning players at Cherno and Electro activities. we spend most our times at Singapore servers.

Happy reading!

Hello everybody

I'm Blackhawks89, 24 years old and from the beautiful country Switzerland. ;)

I just startet playing dayz about a week ago and I totally love this game.

Looking for some friendly guys to play together.

I don't want to kill others except if they attack first

Hope to meet some of you guys soon online

Ah, greetings!

Most of my friends and buddies call me Dezarys, and internet nickname I picked up years ago but my real name is Pavel, I am part Russian and part Lithuanian with quite excellent english skills, that is why I tend to play with international players. I am 21 and i work as a Security Officer in an English bank. I find myself to be a big fan of anything that includes apocalypse, survival and zombies. I consider myself a gamer and I enjoy competition.
A couple of months ago I thought of starting a clan which in result turned out to be a community which is still active and only getting bigger known as "Resistance Nexus" or "Resistance Gaming".

If anyone is interested in playing DayZ or anything else with me, feel free to add me on steam or skype.

Steam - dez4rys

Skype - dracodar_omg

Best Regards
Dezarys

Hi folks!

Im a 37 year old guy from Portugal and ive been playing the standalone for more than a month now. My wife is considering putting my bags at the door cos im completly addicted to this game  :D

Im in a group of portuguese players called PTsims, we are 6 or 7 all geared up, but very friendly.

If any of you sees us and dont act agressive we wont engage you, so feel free to say hello or ask for help.

Have a good one!  :beans:

Cheers

• Like 1

Welcome everyone, and have a very good time :D

Hi folks!

Im a 37 year old guy from Portugal and ive been playing the standalone for more than a month now. My wife is considering putting my bags at the door cos im completly addicted to this game  :D

Im in a group of portuguese players called PTsims, we are 6 or 7 all geared up, but very friendly.

If any of you sees us and dont act agressive we wont engage you, so feel free to say hello or ask for help.

Have a good one!  :beans:

Cheers

YAY!! Another portuguese coming into DayZ!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Also, I had no idea there was any portuguese group  :huh:    Too bad my PC can't handle DayZ.... But I believe I'll be getting a better one soon ^^

(In case you haven't figured out, I'm also portuguese; if you did figure it out, don't read this... Too late, you already did, and wasted 5 seconds of your life. You're welcome :D)

Edited by RickJones
  • Like 1

Hello DayZ comunity.  o/

My ingame name is Andrei and I've bought DayZ:SA about two months ago and have 91 hours invested in it so far.
I don't have any Steam friends and I've been playing alone since I bought it. I try to be a friendly player but every time I've made contact with another player and tried to offer my help by offering them medical supplies, food and water, I got killed. I also got killed 3 times because of the country I'm from so I'll keep that to myself for now. I try to stay only in the northern part of the map and avoid other players as much as possible.
I don't know what server I am on since I don't even know how to add servers to favourites. I only know that I am on a 24/7 daylight server with a relatively small population during the day and an under 10 players population during the night in my country. I am currently in Krasnostav and plan on making my way to Devil's Castle, then to the airfield to look for some gear and then back to Svetloyarsk where I spend most of my time ingame. My character always has a green cowboy hat and aviator glasses.

• Like 1

Hi everybody. Call me jakdin. I'm an avid gamer of most genres and just found out about DayZ a day ago. Purchased and downloading at the moment.

I'm a software tester (SQA) in RL so will hopefully get to find & log some juicy bugs on the tracker site. I hope to see you in-game, don't be a bandit!

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jakdin

Hello DayZ comunity.  o/

My ingame name is Andrei and I've bought DayZ:SA about two months ago and have 91 hours invested in it so far.

I don't have any Steam friends and I've been playing alone since I bought it. I try to be a friendly player but every time I've made contact with another player and tried to offer my help by offering them medical supplies, food and water, I got killed. I also got killed 3 times because of the country I'm from so I'll keep that to myself for now. I try to stay only in the northern part of the map and avoid other players as much as possible.

I don't know what server I am on since I don't even know how to add servers to favourites. I only know that I am on a 24/7 daylight server with a relatively small population during the day and an under 10 players population during the night in my country. I am currently in Krasnostav and plan on making my way to Devil's Castle, then to the airfield to look for some gear and then back to Svetloyarsk where I spend most of my time ingame. My character always has a green cowboy hat and aviator glasses.

Hi Andrei! If I see you in the game, let's run amok together! Although I have not even started the game yet (since it's still downloading) I anticipate that I'll try to always remain a non-KOS type of player.

See you, I hope! :)

Hello everyone

I am Delicious_Noob (please don't ask what i taste like)

I've heard a lot about the arma mod but decided to buy the standalone because apparently its better. I've watched many videos on the internet about this game. It seems fun and i'm going to give it a crack by myself even though i've never played the mod before and don't know anybody who plays the standalone.

Hope to see you all online but hopefully you wont see me *evil face*

hahaha

See yah

Hi all,

I'm AtomicMulch but I play DayZ mod using my son's account - his nick is Matt.  So far, I have only played about 20 hours on mostly canadian servers.

I am an older player, almost 50 and really enjoy video games.  The genre of games that I prefer include Fallout 3, Counter-Strike GO, Fallout New Vegas and DayZ mod.  I plan on getting DayZ SA once I get a new computer.  I always play the games as a helper or hero.  In DayZ, I do enjoy helping other players but I only ever helped 3 people.  I've been killed a few times by zombies but killed NUMEROUS times by bandits.  I have never killed another player, only zombies.

As I am new to forums, I am still working my way around these sites. Please be patient with me.  I would like to pick people's minds on how to play, acquire tools/weapons/etc and simply making friends in game.  I would like to stick with a group of friendlies, makes friends and hopefully survive longer than 2 hours.

Anyhow, chat with you all later.

• Like 1

Welcome everyone, and have a very good time :D

YAY!! Another portuguese coming into DayZ!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Also, I had no idea there was any portuguese group  :huh:    Too bad my PC can't handle DayZ.... But I believe I'll be getting a better one soon ^^

(In case you haven't figured out, I'm also portuguese; if you did figure it out, don't read this... Too late, you already did, and wasted 5 seconds of your life. You're welcome :D)

Its nice to know Im not the only one in these forums hehehehhe

Feel free to come visit us at PTsims, link on my sig ;)

Cheers

Hey folks.

I call myself Strawman, but I prefer to not get into an argument.

Got the standalone a couple of days back even though my gaming rig is broken, but I still wanted to support the development of the game. Realized that my laptop could run it "just about" on lowest settings, so have been testing it out a little there and in a cybercafé.

Part-time soldier, studying System Sciences at the uni, and I like games that test my patience. I also like zombies and survival so I have high hopes for this game.

Playing as a healthily paranoid good guy. If you're a fresh spawn I might help you and if you're kitted I will most likely avoid you.

I dislike people who shoot on sight, but I can respect if they choose to (role-)play as a psychopath killer or do it for survival. However, if you get enjoyment from ruining things for others you're a sociopath, and I feel sad for those who waste ammo on fresh spawns just to troll. If you're that bored then this probably isn't a game for you.