TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

My name's Shawn

my Dayz SA alias is foxarrows

I play between 7pm and 1am CST, lately I'll be honest it's going on 3-4 hours a night because I'm fully addicted.

I like to stick on servers that are below 90ish ping max, that seems to eliminate most of the southwest US and UK unfortunately, but anywhere else should be game.

I've gotten to the point where I understand enough about the game where I'm mostly looking for high risk combat situations, but that isn't to say I'm against a fun relaxing loot trek or just bullshitting with some friendly folk getting weird.

Assuming I've set it up right there should be a link to my steam profile visible somewhere here, feel free to add me if any of the above floats your boat.

Hey guys, I'm Racket kinda a new one around these parts I guess, those I've been acquainted with the world of DayZ for some time.

After being pestered by my friend for ages to get the mod, I ended up sorting that out as soon as I had a computer that could play it, and fell in love with the mod itself. In the end, I ended up getting the alpha recently before my friend, and enjoyed it that much that I pestered her into buying it earlier than she had planned.

Regularly play for a bit of exploration, or just to create some new and adventurous stories and memories with friends through roleplaying, hiking or just messing around with the evironment. My enjoyment of the game has gotten me to the point that, because I'm Irish and have terrible internet during the evening hours, kinda changing my sleeping pattern to more suitable times for getting the most out of the alpha, or even the mod still.

Played generally regular servers until recently, but now love a bit of hardcore server action, which is my preference, but still play regular if I have to. Feel free to add me on Steam: Racket89

Edited by Racket

I've got 90 hours into this game and love it. I'm sorry to hear about all the server issues but I'm going to try and play tonight. Just wanted to make my first post to say hello and I'm sure I'll be seeing some of you out there.

• Like 1

Hi, my name is Teaul. I just joined this forum but ive been playing DayZ standalone for a while. I never played the mod but I feel im am not totally noob anymore. if anyone wants a partner id be more than happy. just note that im 15. (which I know will limit the replys) :P

Hi I'm Dave. 

Just downloaded and installed today. Played for a few hours before heading off to work. Was killed 3x by zombies. Can't find anything not even rotten fruit!

I think my character is in Solnichniy. I was fleeing through the woods when I came to a rock quarry and ended up sliding down the side of it. The zombie chasing me disappeared. I went through a small town and picked up 3 zombies. I was able to run to an industrial area by the ocean where I climbed up a ladder onto one of those overhead scaffolding systems. I logged off up there.

Decided to start playing after watching a bunch of people's videos on YouTube. I like if so far but I seem to be picking up zombies more that the folks on Youtube who I have watched.

In the name of the DayZ community, I welcome you all! :D    Have fun ;)

Hi I'm Dave. 

Just downloaded and installed today. Played for a few hours before heading off to work. Was killed 3x by zombies. Can't find anything not even rotten fruit!

I think my character is in Solnichniy. I was fleeing through the woods when I came to a rock quarry and ended up sliding down the side of it. The zombie chasing me disappeared. I went through a small town and picked up 3 zombies. I was able to run to an industrial area by the ocean where I climbed up a ladder onto one of those overhead scaffolding systems. I logged off up there.

Decided to start playing after watching a bunch of people's videos on YouTube. I like if so far but I seem to be picking up zombies more that the folks on Youtube who I have watched.

You need to be careful when logging out on roofs... You (probably) might end up bugged. Also, the number of zeds has increased with the newest patch, which pretty much raises the aggressiveness of zeds... Feel free to explore the forums looking for one of the MANY threads/posts whining about the new zeds ;)

Edited by RickJones
  • Like 1

Howdy there everyone. My name is Paul.

I never played the mod, but I downloaded the SA and I got a couple of friends to download it as well so now I'm really enjoying the game.

I personally am not a bandit, but what my friends choose to do with their guns while I'm befriending players in-game is beyond my control.

I hope to learn more about this game as it progresses.

The Lone Survivor here,

Those who die by my hand (usually KOSers, maybe an accidental Bambi from time to time), Know me as Bobluski, and I've never played the mod, only ever watched on youtube (FrankieonPC1080p) and when ever I try to be friendly, it's usually returned with gun fire. 

I've tangoed with the Running Dead (new zeds) and their groups make me have to resort to stealth

Usually Surviving alone...

Hi all.

Just a quick intro, Paul, Manchester UK.

Been an avid gamer for quite some time but I have mostly been a console player and I have been playing COD competitively for the last 4 yrs.

I have always been a huge Zombie apocalypse fan so this game was perfect for me and is a great relaxing break from the immature console COD community.

I'm pretty new to the game and only clocked up around 50 hrs so still learning and exploring the game.

I am also looking for some people to play with if anyone is willing to help show me the ropes. (Steam name is iEatzDaFOOFOO so just drop me an ADD, I do stream most of the time I am in game as well.).

I hope to catch up with some of you, just go easy on me.

Paul.

Xx (obligatory kisses)

Hey ho, name is Leo. From Estonia, 22 years old. Have been playing mod for about year, SA only for testing (about 6 hours in general). Soon when my deployment ends, will be back in DayZ.

Playing mostly hero/survivor RP - first comes living, then helping. Within the few hours of playing, I geared up quite quickly and wandered the beautiful lands for search of others. Yeah, met few nice people and all. Nice game, looking forward to get back to playing.

Cheers :)

Edited by SGT. Kalme

My name is Alan from Mansfield UK, I'm 47 and have been a casual gamer for 25 years.

You'll find me playing a couple of times a week -=ALFERRET=-

Was big into MOH & a clan member for a few years, still load up Omaha once in a while.

Was speaking to a mate a couple of years ago saying how cool it would be if we had a zombie game based on fire example far cry, open map etc. Low an behold DayZ is now with us.

Probably the best game I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Long may it continue.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm Norman. I only recently got a computer that can run DayZ so now I'm trying it out. 

My steam ID: normanpotter1

I haven't played enough to say I'll be much help to anyone, but I definitely won't be a bandit. 

'Ello

I'm TGxAltair (real name Adam) and I'm part of a community called Tactical Gaming and we're trying to get a DayZ Division set-up.

If you wanna' add me, feel free to. DayZ is featuring on my upcoming 'Monday Nights with TGxAltair' streaming show, which is presented much like a television show. Be sure to tune in at www.twitch.tv/tactical_gaming2004.

Feel free to add me on Steam, too.

Cheers

Altair

I'm Xylo! I just got the game, still figuring out how to play. Would be nice to find some people to play with and learn from.

I'm 22, and if you like coffee I used to be a Barista before this zombie apocalypse started. I was from North Carolina, but I'd rather not talk about what happened when it all went south there. I'm here now - wherever 'here' is - and I'm alive, and I'm going to try to keep it that way.

Hey Guys! (and hopefully some girls) 

Im Miss Drama, or Lindsay what ever you would rather.

I got DayZ last week and decided its time I introduced myself.

I have spent the time kitting myself out with some pritty cool stuff, and learning the way the game works.

Im new to the PC gaming scene and in dire need of some new PC gaming friends.
If anyone wants to hit me up and play together, feel free 

Hi there, call me Evil. :D

I'm enjoying this game since the 'release', and it has been improved A LOT. :thumbsup: :beans:

I like to play this game with my friends, we started this game playing regular, but after we discovered hardcore... well... we never played regular again. :rolleyes:

Staying friendly is a lot of fun (and shooting agressive people is even more fun).

I'm only 16 years old, I stopped playing Battlefield 2/3/4 and I'm focusing on more 'realistic' <= ha realism in a game ha] games, such as ArmA III, Company of Heroes 2 and DayZ! ;)

hello, my name is Tigermonk, i've been playing dayz since the mod, with a group of friends I run a community called -NLE- (NL Elite) my main role in the community of dayz
has been hunter/gatherer and medic. in the dayz mod I mostly played as field medic and support trooper while out scavenging for guns, food or other supplies

our clan is friendly and will help those in need. in some cases we shoot on sight, but thats as you all know in the rare case some random person we don't know runs up to us yelling friendly while sporting a m4 or a .22

we're more likely to help others then to shoot them on sight because thats how humans react in the real world around us.

want any more info? just send me a PM or look up in the recruitment section of this forum for our teamspeak and in the future (when the prices go down a bit) our new server adress.

regard,

Tigermonk/Tango Mike 

Hello I'm MercenaryCobra age 27, been playing dayz for a few months now and interested in joining some groups.  Friendly but cautious.  Looking forward to helping out.

Hey all, I'm James. I just downloaded the standalone and am slowly getting the gist of this whole survival type game. I'm not a bandit and if anyone wants to group up let me know.

Hey there guys my name is Grant AKA TheHuntsMan... you probably wont see me around much as im always way into the mainland. Normally found stalking prey {when the hunting aspects comes into play} always help out people who are in danger from zombies or being beaten up by those pesky bandits XD....If you hear a Mosin shot...its probably me :) anyway hope to see you all in game sometime, remember im friendly :)

HEllo Im Fluffy, In game i go by Zackery Collins. Me and my friends run in a pack and we kill bandits, a couple times we were almost swayed to the bandits side but we prevailed, I have met some wonderful people in dayz, and some less than pleasant people as well. The first time something interesting happened was in DayZ Standalone. I just found an ax and I bandit came around the corner fully geared out, he yelled at me to get on the ground, I knew I was dead so I obeyed him. he asked me what I had on myself and I said I only had the ax. The guy shot me in the leg twice and watched me bleed to death.... I almost didnt want to play again.

Hey. Mi name's Joan and I'm from Spain. I can play in English just as fine though.

I'm new to Day Z and having learned how to survive myself would like to engage with a group and do group looting, roleplaying, patrolling... helping others and whatnot.

My name in Steam is Seathal, feel free to add me!

Hello fellow newcomers...

My name is Aidan, 21, 22 next month...

Huge zombie apocalypse fan, also was in explorer scouts, so I should be pretty good at this game eh?

Manchester United fan, I brew my own beer, Steam: Pazzmon, Twitter: Pazzmon92, XBL: Pazzmon

Some of you may know me from Football Manager Live... (the previous best MMO game I've played).

Read my story further down the New Player Discussion section.

Hey There, I'm Vahid From Iran. i played Dayz in 2 week after it released and had a great time playing this game and see how it change in time.

this game have a Really nice environment and community.

my favorite mod is Hardcore and i really looking forward to play at a private hive.

• Like 1