TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi im Kyle. In game I am "-DoS- Genisis". DoS stands for Dead on Sight. But I dont KoS. I will wait to see how you act. I had this guy sighted in the NWAF and was watching him loot. Waited for him to come up to the control tower where i was watching. I was going to VOIP him to tell him not to come up and I wouldnt shoot. He spotted me and watched me for about 15 seconds then opened fire on me right as I was trying to tell him to move on. I killed him. Very unfortunate. I want to be a hero but sometimes it seems people get trigger happy. If you want to meet up me steam name in hexrain12 if anyone wants to try to meet up.

Hi, I'm Ron. Been looking for games like Dayz for a while now. And after watching MANY Youtube movies about DayZ I decided I might give it a go. Just have a bit of doubt if I should right now because it is still alpha and I don't have much play time available as it is.

Im LloydL.
New to this game but seems awesome. I was fortunate enough to survive with my second character, about 9 hours anyways, got some good gear, back pack, sh*t like that. But sadly I am going to die. I am bleeding out, screen is turing grey, Foundt 2 zombies at once with a machete. Looking for bandages or a shirt to tear up but cant, im so dead! sucks
AWESOME GAME THOUGH!

Hey guys! :) Found this thread while searching through the DayZ world.

I am Andy, 35, from Germany.

I have always loved the zombie-survival genre and I am a very experience roleplayer (~25 years), so this perma-death, hardcore survival scenario offers perfect opportunities to try.

Found out in my first 40 hours on DayZ that it can be really tense, immersive like hell, and when you play it like it is meant to be and not like a simple shooter, it can be almost scary in intensity. Best immersive moment so far was writing my char's last will (pen+paper) while waiting for the rain to stop. I am looking forward to some tense roleplay that goes beyond the "player talks to player", replacing it by "survivor talks to survivor".

• Like 2

I am Andy, 35, from Germany.

Always those Germans.  <_<

:D Welcome around here.

hey im Gib same ingame name.started playing standalone now for anout 8 hours and so far all encounters iv been killed either after helping or kos.learning quickly that unless your name is Frankie theres alot of total dicks ingame.going to join a clan until i get a better understanding of the game,if you see me im not a kos player or bandit im a helper dude:)

hi im bob costas

Nice try.

• Like 3

Hi Im silvespa :)

I don't want  to be a bandit and stop to supply as many new spawns as I can ....

check us out at www.toxicdogz.co.uk  we play under the TOX tag and try and play friendly, but that doesn't always work. :)

Edited by silvespa

Hey what's up guys, my name is Shade and i'm a gamer from The Netherlands. Currently 17 years old and I started playing DayZ upon another game with the mod included. Most of you would probally be thinking "HEY ANOTHER ARMA PLAYER!" But sadly no. I played the DayZ type of game upon the engine of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, where servers had this as an addon. Much fun and in the end I got my little squad togheter and we decided to move onto the real deal (Stand Alone). Currently were just rolling around with the tag "[DS]" standing for "Delta Squad". Delta Squad's origins are from Minecraft, moving on towards other various games as it became more than a clan but a family really. Most of us are Dutch, a few of us are English and other ethinicy's. I am recording video's in my free time (www.youtube.com/bvhalen'>www.youtube.com/bvhalen) with a trilogy of DayZ coming up. I preffer playing as a hero, but under some circumstances I'd rather be a bandit. That's most likely because noone is an actual hero, but heroes if you're out there i'm proud of you not giving up hope like me. Been killed too many times by bambi's even when helping them (

video - CLICK IT). Will I see you in Chernarus? Edited by IAmShade

Hello, I'm Gunny from Italy and from a couple of weeks i've purchased Dayz and i'm enjoying with other friends.

I wish i could help this community by gave some ideas.

Cheers!

I'm TheEvanCat, longtime lurker and I've spent roughly forty hours in the Standalone. I've only killed one person (in self defense!) and my brother thinks I'm too nice for this game. I'm a seventeen year old student in the middle of my road to join the military officer cadet programs - I look forward to playing with everyone now that I have an account. My Steam is the same as my forum name: TheEvanCat.

Happy hunting, gentlemen.

Hi everyone,

I loved the Dayz mod for Arma2 and now I'm back for Dayz standalone. I really hate to get killed for nothing but I guess it's part of the game. By the way I'm from Portugal.

Cheers

Hi guys, old dude here. Been gaming since Colecovision & Pong lol. Remember fondly putting WAY too many quarters into arcade games, loving the Dayz experience so far (130 hours played at the moment). Sick of assholes and trash-talking idiots in game, my mission is to hunt down and obliterate all dicks and send them back to COD on a 7.62mm lead bus.

Edited by Wrinkled Sack
  • Like 1

back after being deleted

dont know if this account will be deleted too

i want us to start over dayz forums

like he way it used to be...

Why did you get banned?

I really hope they give you a second chance :)

Greetings

My name is Wulf..I'm in USA.

Been playing games since early WIn95 days...DayZ seems amazing, tho I'm still learning the ropes for it.

I play via Steam, you can find me under the same handle.

Oh, I try very hard to play PVE ....I never liked the PVP aspect in most games (because it got abused into noob farming)

Wulf

What's up everybody!? Im Murlough been gaming since 2002. A friend let me play DayZ SA on his pc and i fell in love with it within the hour. Im a US citizen. My ingame name is currently Ace and i play with a sort of random playstyle. Everything i do is solely based on a wim. Never killed anyone (as of yet). Nice to meet ya!

Hello, I am an old girl, and as such I fumble around, like a proper old girl should. So when I run into the only person I ever saw and he didn't kill me, despite me standing there like an idiot, that was a big surprise. Thank you, random guy, who ever you were. I have only been playing for one day, died twice so far. Well the third one is around the corner, I think, as I am in some big city on a coast somewhere near OLSHA. Ha! I have no clue where I am. And this is really sad, because I can actually read Russian. :S Feel free to laugh now.

This game has no point and is a collosal waste of time, and I can't seem to stop playing it. Guess it's noodles and cat food for dinner tonight.

See you in the game, try not to kill me.

MEDSestra.

Hey everyone.

Hopkins Supreme, recently joined!

Yo everyone, I go by Sketh on just about everything I play on and register for, so it shouldn't be hard to find me on steam.

I've been an avid gamer for about as long as I can remember, and I thoroughly enjoy games that focus on realism and survival aspects, especially ones that are as immersive as DayZ, so it's no surprise that I fell in love with this game the first time I ever played it. I can't honestly say that I'm really new to DayZ, however, as I have played the mod for a rather lengthy period of time before taking an extremely long break from it, the former of which would amount to more hours than I wouldn't even care to remember. So when I caught wind of the SA not too long ago it immediately rekindled my intertest and naturally drew me back in. Nonetheless I am a bit rusty, so I guess I can still be considered "new" as I'm still getting back into the flow of things. 

My play-style mostly revolves around my want to roleplay my character and create an actual story, to which I try to walk the fine line between a bandit and a hero. I might help you if I can, I might not; I might hold you up and rob you for what I need, or I might shoot you from a safe distance to avoid a potential nuisance; it really depends on the situation and what I can discern from it. In short, I don't purposely go out of my way to do pointless, overly cruel things to people, but instances of kindness and aid are also rare on my part, so you could say I'm neutral/neutral evil as I only do what is necessary for my own survival and rarely anything more. This has led me to being a "lone wolf" kind of player as my trust is rarely earned, and I like keeping myself on edge and alert, but I will form temporary partnerships on rare occasions with other players to have a good time and whatnot... so long as they're not foolish enough to shoot at me unprovoked. 

Anyway, I hope to catch some of you guys on the servers!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, my Steam name is TootsMcgee. I've been gaming since about 1998 on the PC when Rainbow Six came out. Played all the subsequent Tom Clancy games with the exception of Ghost Recon. Back in the day we would all get together in the school computer lab to play RS multiplayer-- great times.

I have some experience with other games like BF, WoW, CoD, SC, Diablo, CS:GO, etc... but DayZ is by far the most immersive. I downloaded and played the DayZ Mod for about 6 months before the standalone came out. Had to buy a new computer to run the standalone and I am loving it so far. I play stealth. I try not to interact if I can help it, except when my buddy is on and we'll try to find each other on the map (half the fun of playing). I like exploring and my intention is to make a nice, secluded campsite once the materials are available. I'd love to be able to construct a lean-to, build a fire and cook some beans and read Candide (if they have it in-game!)

Sup? My name's Shockwave and I've started playing Dayz probs a week ago b4 I posted this! :D

My in-game name is (unfortunately) Sasda_000, (because of an error with my microsoft account :l) but will change it to DjShockwave if possible.

I have a range of hobbies including: DJing, (as said in my name :P) gaming, soccer and playing piano. I'm also an artist but not really into the whole 'post ur sounds on soundcloud: git famous' thing, since I normally get my fans at events and parties.

Also, in game, if i'm not listening to trance/dubstep or playing on my iphone, I'm normally trying to kill you with a shovel and steal the goods you have before getting chased to the side of cherno by a pack of zombies and then getting shot by a bandit with an m4 rifle! :D

See you ingame! (if ur unlucky enough! :D)

Hey fellow survivors!

My name is Shawn and I started playing last week!  Loving it so far.  But I would love to get some people together to plat with. 

Steam name: shawntmp

DayZ name: shawntmp or Shawn Phillips.

I would like to get a group together to make a militia! message me.