TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi Guys

I'm not going to lie when i say i am a complete Dayz newbie. I bought Arma 2/Operation Arrowhead with the Dayz mod during the Steam sale, and then yesterday went on to buy the standalone.

I've spent more time researching how to play the game than playing the game, but having played it for 5 hours last night, and not seeing another single human during that time, i still found it compelling and addictive

Yo my names Decrypt and I'm from England, im 16 years old and i've been playing Dayz for about a couple of months now and I'm looking for friends that won't shoot me in the back and take my kiddie backpack full of beans, Pipsi and Rasputin Kvass.

Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/ICANSURVIVEONHUMANFLESH

Or just send me a PM. 

Hello I am new to SA. I want to play friendly and hope the people I meet don't KOS. Cheers!

Hi my name is Saint, from manila philippines.

if anyone wants to play with me in South East Asia servers, im happy to oblige.

i'm currently playing alone, staying away from other player as possible as i can.

but i killed one player this morning and still feeling bad for it.

Hi! Parasight5 (steam) here. Sometimes I go by 'Jeff'.

Been pvping mmos since UO. When not at work, with kids, or with wife I'm probably trying to get killed in a video game versus another human player. Nothing gets my blood pumping nowadays like DayZ SA pvp. Sometimes a bandit, sometimes a hero, rarely a new spawn murderer.

I live in central USA and am playing on appropriate servers. Hit me up if you're looking for new and interesting ways to die.

hey, i'm Loko

got this game a while back but only recently i've been able to play on it, i have very liittle friends but it's come to the point that i actually like that.

when it comes to playing the game i'm a friendly person (until you show some level of aggression)

i have died about 7 times in the past 2 weeks...just sayin.

non-game-related info=

i'm 19 male and from the united kingdom

anime/manga are my main distractions

not much else to say tbh (i'm boring like that)

• Like 1

Greetings,

I recently bought DayZ Standalone and am enjoying it, I am generally a friendly player as long as you maintain distance between us, I watch Anime and play a lot of video games.

• Like 1

Glxlplk - Pronounced Glix-ill-plick I started out DayZ SA trying to make friends and help others but was killed on sight so many times that I have turned. I would like to find a group of trustworthy players to run with. I would like to gain access to a private 64 man server and a solid group who would like to run as a tactical squad. I would rather hunt bandits than associate with them, and have only killed out of need (starving) or fear of being killed.

Well my name in game is Yano , my approach to the game might be different than most , im the survivalist , stick to mountains , streams , far off forgotten fields ,, i hunt , fish , fill my canteen at remote lakes and only go into town for the supplies i need. I realize this might not fall into hero or bandit ,,, i just stick to my mountains enjoy my peace and quiet  and live the quiet post zombie apocolypse lifestyle , but dont mistake that for being passive , i can part your hair at 800+ with the trusty mosin if and when its needed  :) nice to meet everyone

Don't bother spamming your video all over the place. Feel free to post a topic on your own advertising the video, but do not spam it all across the board.

Hi guys! I'm Martin from the philippines and just got this game from my brother from the US and i'm loving it! I've tried different survival games but DayZ is the best imo right now. Unfortunately I'm using a not so good laptop and i'm having some lag/fps issues...I'm willing to listen to any suggestions or awesome links that can help me with this issues. Here's my specs :(

CGIJwbB.jpg

W53eyRh.jpg

WelL Actionslacks is the name and looting is my game at the moment I don't have any trust in players since kos is the norm I always have a weapon out for clearing. If you draw on me I will shoot first and just leave your body since most gear is ruined after a kill.

Hi folks, another newbie here to Day Z.

Recently built my first (decent) PC and just had to download this, I had watched many, many YouTube videos of it.

Had a couple of hours on it after work and have to say I am impressed, even though I died several times without managing to find any loot. 

If you see me online, dont shoot me.  :D

hello all in new to the forum i not played the mod but likeing dayz sa   im DELTABRAVO/82 in game and i sneek about surviving in game i help wen i can or if i can and am nromaly killed after got 200+ hours in game and iv only had to shoot 5 players and 1 asked me to shoot him and rest shot or attacked me 1st iv never kos any player i all ways try help and i hate broken leg i had 1 for 5 days i was killed by zombies shortly after running out of ammo 

Edited by DELTABRAVO82

hello all in new to the forum i not played the mod but likeing dayz sa   im DELTABRAVO/82 in game and i sneek about surviving in game i help wen i can or if i can and am nromaly killed after got 200+ hours in game and iv only had to shoot 5 players and 1 asked me to shoot him and rest shot or attacked me 1st iv never kos any player i all ways try help and i hate broken leg i had 1 for 5 days i was killed by zombies shortly after running out of ammo 

^ I think I have a headache now xD

Hey fellow survivors,

I started playing DayZ SA some time age with a friend. We have both regular and hardcore chars, but i prefer the hardcore mode.

I like the abandoned places of the map where i can just explore the world and fight zombies without the omnipresent fear of being sniped by some random dude who spends his whole DayZ career by camping one spot...

I try to stay healthy and energized and avoid using my weapon but if you are a damn bandit, I'm trying to change your status to "dead". ^^

My history of gaming goes back to the glory old days with my 486,running duke nukem 3d and command&conquer while using DOS ;-) ...so you can say i'm kind of a survivor myself...

Hello survivors. I'm Leroy Swanson. I'm getting by but need some friends ingame! not interested in banditry of any sort. 

My steam name is Exodus with a profile picture of some guy vomiting rainbow. I play from Asia (Indonesia) and I have no idea how to play this game.

Hello, my name is Stephen.

I'm quite new to dayz standalone, had contact with 5 people, 4 of them KOS.

I want to join a group that help people out, and kill bandits. I tend to avoid people, but it gets boring.

Brandon!

Turn 21 tuesday, just built a badass gaming computer and day z was the first thing I downloaded. I've been playing it for a bit, but it's just not that fun alone! Anyone wanna game with me, add me on steam iv_cyanide I'm really trying to get deep into this game and need some dedicated people to play with

Hello all, I go by the handle Gumwars, Gummy for short. 

I started playing DayZ a few, ahem, days ago and was instantly whacked.  For whatever reason, the game spawned me in a town near the coast, in a culvert, with no clothes.  I watched all sorts of videos online before taking the plunge and never saw a person get started off with no shoes, shirt, or pants.  I figured, okay, it can happen.  The apocalypse hits while you're on the can and you've gotta get moving.  Or some maurading group broke into the same lab Tom Cruise was pickled in at the end of Vanilla Sky, and just popped the top in some random ditch. 

Okay, no clothes.  Cool.

So I spent like an hour looking for clothes.  Found some and a bitchin hat.  Still no shoes.  I find lots of guns, but no ammo.  Cool, I can see that happening.  Gotta kill zombies, guns need food too.  I'm walking through a passageway between buildings and outta nowhere I get smacked from behind.  Insta-dead.  I still wonder what the murdering SOB that jacked a dude with no shoes was thinking when he was rummaging through the total lack of anything I was carrying.

So, the game respawns me as a black woman.  For the record, I am not a black woman.  I have nothing against black women but prefer not playing as one.  I tried, and failed, to change at least my gender.  So, okay, cool, I can roll with this.  I'm currently near the airfield in the center of the map having just beat the ever living undead poop out of one zombie, which took a painfully long time.  I'm guessing that's why the pros don't roll with baseball bats in the movies...just takes too damn long.  I have a pistol (.45 semi) and .45 ACP rounds, which I can't seem to load in the weapon. 

So far I've run into one other player who mumbled something incoherent and took off running like Usain Bolt.  He scared the piss out of me and I miss him so much!  The second contact with another person that proved not everyone in this game is out to stick a crowbar in your nugget and he jets!  Granted, I'm looking kinda rough, but not bandity.  I wonder what the hell is going to happen next?

Edited by Gumwars

Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll have a good time with this community.

Wrong forum section. /inb4move

Edited by kll4
  • Like 1