TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

I'm Mike. New player. Explorer. Alone. Not into shooting people for what they have. I got mine by honest means.

If your looking for someone to run with. Give me a holla. (And some beans) Lol

Steam info  destructo_brat

Ingame name  Mike

• Like 1

Hellooooo, Kevin here and I'm Canadian. Kinda late to the party but oh well. My steam name changes quite a bit, but it's either iTzSeikz or Seiko. Add me! I need friends in DayZ. I was recently killed by a guy with a wrench, but I got axed him before I bled out :) I won't attack unless attacked for now until I get used to the game.

Hi the name's Mark, loved the idea of a zombie survival game

Not surviving to well at the mo those zombies can spot me a mile away not good when I have just respawned with no weapons

Hello everyone...

I've spent enough time watching this game on y0utub3 (team frankie) can't wait to download or buy this game

Regards

Jedi020

Hello Survivors...

Well here i am saying hello to everyone im xcalibur ingame a lonely player who scavange alone and fight in group

Its hard to me to thrust in somebody who i dont know cuz i dont want to die alone.. better i want to die in group and scavange again...

I dont take so much from corpses cuz i dont like ruined gear (no protection for the bullets)

And seriouly im a very lucky player just see this image from one of my scavange misions

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=303465826

And i can find a crash site almost everytime i play or spawn

I can find almost anything i need of course honestly

My steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xcalibur94

If need sopme help or something you can call me im glad to help ppl or i can kill any bandit i see around

Hello. I just wanted to ask something, how can i post my own thread on this website?

If you could help me out please, that would be awesome. ;)

Thanks,

i'm dylan,

i'm pretty much a lonewolf, will team up sometimes if i can see it being better for me ie - high value loot runs etc.

way to excited to be able to make a hut in the woods etc, i play most nights and have a few guys i'll team up with sometimes..

i mainly play on the WA server number 5, i'm not a shoot on sight guy but i'll let you know if you get to close for comfort.

add me if you want more dudes on steam

steam name is dylan, also known as alascer and my picture will be me drifting my car.

in game name - 666

im friendlypilot from uk , brought a new pc its in the post will be here in two days

i5 4790 3.4 ghz ssd ram and some sheep ...

be good to finally play dayz after watching youtube all this time crying lol

my game style , i fly helicopters and help people even if it means dying and being killed by them :D

i know theres no helicopters in day z , , , not as yet , but modding is coming so here i come standalone

Edited by friendlypilot

Sup fellas name is Rick my Steam username is Duce40.  I've been DayZ for a couple of weeks now and I've had a good time so far. NOT A BANDIT.  I can't tell you how frustrating it is for me to come across someone who shoots on site!!!  Damn bandits.  Outside of that really enjoying DayZ.  Hit me up if anyone wants to get a group going.  I'm usally on after 5pm AZ time for a couple of hours.

Hello Everyone

I'm Molly a true Hardcore gamer :D  I'm happy to join DayzGame. Today is my first day, hope to see cool things around

Cheers!

hey ! fred here

im a hardcore gamer

I played dayz for a while I got the hangout of it, it just gets boring playing as a lonewolf add my stream name its: freddyy   or you can click this link. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153868184 I play usually everyday. just tired of being a lonewolf nice guy not a bandit unless you shoot first or youre to close to comfort ill let you know other then that add me guys! or girls!

Hi, I'm from France. 
I'm here to collect any informations of this fabulous game .
Still Waiting the bikes in DayZ cause I love bike. (Ok I'm kidding..)

What else ? 

Happy to be here (and don't very happy to have a middle English :S)

See ya' !

Hello All,

Been playing for a few weeks now. I got geared up really well a few times, but got mowed down in some dumb encounters. I just got shot by a 12 year old kid who pretended to be 'friendly'. Looking for some decent people to play with that won't shoot me in the back. Really, I don't see any way of having decent game play beyond "survival" if you can't trust (to some extent) some other players. Very fun game, and realistic. Just wish people wouldn't be such @ssholes on the game.

• Like 1

Hello Fellow survivors! (If you are alive then you are a survivor to me)

I started playing this game like a month ago now and loving it. So far it is the only game that can really get my heart thumping and my body tense so easily as being in a town and seeing/hearing signs there is another person or persons in town, especially after hearing gunshots. I am no hero but not a full bandit either. Unfortunetly I am having troubles with my mic so therefore I am forced to be one of those silent types (pretty sure people are not seeing the typage I try to do).

Hi! Im a new player and mostly running away crying like a baby. Im just friendly and here to try and find me some in game buddies. Message me if youre looking for the same. Zaaaaaaaap

Hey Guys, been playing Day Z Standalone for a while now with a friend of mine we don't shoot on sight we just enjoy the survival aspect. 

If anyone wishes to join us we wouldn't mind helping any new players get started! just add me and i will send you my steam ID! 

Bandits are assholes.

Laters.

Hey Dayz Forum. Been playing a few dayz now and I want to say I am really enjoying myself. I have had the opportunity to explore lone wolf and a couple of times with other friends. I really like what I see. The boundaries of the potential of this game seem pretty endless and I see this game really taking off when it finally goes into the actual final build. I don't have any kind of game testing or programming background but I have been a long time gamer and contributed to many betas over the years (Rainbow Six Series, America's Army, Battlefield, ARMA) Thanks for having this community to post ideas, thoughts, opinions and feedback. Looking forward to reading through here and taking it all in. 

Hey all! About 16 hrs into DayZ and loving it. Still with all that time invested I have a lot to learn. I have been playing and recording recently and am always looking for new exciting people to play with. I prefer non-bandits, but who knows...someday I may cross over just to get a taste. :) If anyone wants to play feel free to message me! Look forward to playing for a long time!

Edited by Jgezzi

Jessica here. I'm not a fan of PvP but will happily shove a pitchfork in your eye if it comes down to it. I'm in MN-USA... communication would be great. Oh yeah... I am what they call a bambi, but I think I'm learning pretty fast. Hit me up.  :thumbsup:

LazlowRave - or just Lazlow, or Rave either or doesn't matter.

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition was a game I played insanely too much. Ended up getting a decent computer for a decent price, moved over to PC gaming. Haven't touched my Xbox in a month. Spreading my wings to other games, I ended up seeing DayZ Standalone. Sure, I thought about getting the Arma2 DayZ Mod, but I was worried I'd end up playing more of the Arma2 game itself, not the mod. Plus I wanted to help with development by purchasing the Alpha version of DayZ to get a feel of the game in it's infancy. 

Do love playing with other people. Only ran into 4 people getting supplies in cherno. Two shot me dead. 50/50 for KOS or friendly... be nice to weight the friendly side down a bit more....

<---- my mask looks like this... i would luv all of you to join the same server at the same time so i can decapitate you all 1 by 1 with my dull butter knife... come to think of it ill just take the head of my first kill and use that to bash the rest of you to death....  cant wait to see you all !!!!!