Monte_Desamos

Can someone get me an M4?

Jesus I've been playing for months still can't get one. Sick of this, and I think I'm gonna go crazy if I don't get one soon.

First post.

Wants an M4.

Love it.

• Like 16

They spawn on dead bodies.  Get a magnum, get some ammo, go create some dead bodies and loot them.

• Like 7

If you must have one just go to the NW airfield or myshkino tents on an empty server. Go to the Quonset hut and if theres nothing there, change server, repeat til you get the m4 and clips. Its pretty lame to server hop like this though and you will get killed soon enough and lose the m4 so its better to play normally. But a lot of the people who go to the coastal cities use this tactic. It only takes a few hours from spawning.

If you must have one just go to the NW airfield or myshkino tents on an empty server. Go to the Quonset hut and if theres nothing there, change server, repeat til you get the m4 and clips. Its pretty lame to server hop like this though and you will get killed soon enough and lose the m4 so its better to play normally. But a lot of the people who go to the coastal cities use this tactic. It only takes a few hours from spawning.

the honesty though

wait, have you gone through the training first? you need at least 10 hours by an certified instructor before they will spawn for you, they just want to be sure you know how to properly use it in combat situations, etc.

• Like 2

A few hours? Who in the name of fuck has got the patience to server hop for a few hours?

Do these people not have ANYTHING interesting to do in their miserable lives?

A few hours? Who in the name of fuck has got the patience to server hop for a few hours?

Maybe try...

a: Play for more than a few hours like those who enjoy a huge time sink open world survival game do.

b: Cawadooty where you pick you kit at the the start.

There's plenty of single serving, kill, die, repeat games already on the market why do you think every game should be instant gratification?

This game is a nice change of pace being about the journey not the destination, in over 1000hr I still haven't found an m4 and I'm fine with that.

Edited by BCBasher

This game is a nice change of pace being about the journey not the destination, in over 1000hr I still haven't found an m4 and I'm fine with that.

Like Never, never? Or like, not in the original spawn location, never?  If you at least haven't raided some camps for an M4, I don't know what the hell you been doin for 1000 hrs...

• Like 1

Like Never, never? Or like, not in the original spawn location, never?  If you at least haven't raided some camps for an M4, I don't know what the hell you been doin for 1000 hrs...

Never seen one spawned, been shot by 2, was offered one in trade for a truck just gave them the truck carried on on foot.

In all honesty aside from a Gorka coat, an 8 slot vest if the hunting is no good or an occasional SKS, I don't spent a lot of time searching for military loot. My characters live long boring lives away from trouble as one would rationally do if they were trying to survive. 

• Like 9

I had a character on public with m4, acog, bipod, 2 double mags, mp5, longhorn and fnx with sight and mags go on top of a tall apartment buidling in cherno last week. When I logged in today he was Under the building. I tried getting out but couldnt so I relogged. Then I was a newspawn again. I went to the house but saw nothing so I dont know what happened. 

I wouldve given you that m4.

I have another character with m4 on the blue waffle private shard. I'll trade it to you for a sporter with 30 rnd mag and scope. Pm me if youre interested.

Rags spent all day doing that graphics, i would take him serious lol

I just copied it from Google images and made it a little smaller. Took, like...a minute. 

M4 is not some kind of wonder weapon. Granted, it looks very nice, especially when scoped, but it doesn't mean you'll win a firefight with it. In fact, it usually helps me in a fight when I know I'm a little underpowered; then I take more caution. It also seems you are pretty limited to one area of the map and to chopper crashes, if you're in need of ammo/mags for it. You'll find one eventually, once you know your chopper spawns - but it's more fun just exploring. Some lucky guy caught me carrying a Steyr without ammo. So that can happen too. I'd rather have a gun with ammo than a slightly nicer one without. 

• Like 1

Maybe try...

a: Play for more than a few hours like those who enjoy a huge time sink open world survival game do.

b: Cawadooty where you pick you kit at the the start.

There's plenty of single serving, kill, die, repeat games already on the market why do you think every game should be instant gratification?

What I mean is: server hopping isn't playing the game.

It isn't fun. It's just looking in a few buildings, swapping servers, then looking in the same few buildings again. It's incredibly tedious.

I've spent many hours at a time playing DayZ, but I can't imagine spending hours at a time just server hopping the same area repeatedly. I'd go mad.

I struggle to understand the mindset of somebody who is so desperate for a single in-game item that they'd spend hours of their life performing the most boring, chore-like bit of meta-gaming possible, rather than actually playing and enjoying the game.

I've never found an M4, either - not since they were spawning in every castle and military building on the map, anyway.

Edited by Pillock
  • Like 1

No... no I don't. Jesus... What I am doing... What have I become...

Server hopping is lame, I agree. And boring. I used to do it when I started out as I also wanted the "cool" gear. Then I learned to play the game and found that other things are way cooler.

The feeling when a guy with an m4 is terrorising a town. killing everyone and you are sneaking around with your sawed-off double barrel with two rounds. Then as he is rounding a corner, BLAM! two rounds to the face and that m4 is yours. That is an awesome feeling that cant be had by running around on empty servers looking for loot.

Unfortunately for me, the game kinda ends once you get a good primary with some mags. The fun is getting there, after that, PvP:ing is not really my thing in this game as its so unforgiving. You have to be so damn careful, sneaking around, looking everywhere. Then when you've looked really carefully at an area, moves in....you are dead. Not fun.

Its easier if you are a team, then you can cover echother and if you die its not a big deal as your team will protect your gear til you return.

I just copied it from Google images and made it a little smaller. Took, like...a minute. 

shhhhh your suppose to agree =D

• Like 1

We hate the bloody m4 ... and we love it. 

We wants it, we needs it.

Must have the precious.

They stole it from us. Sneaky little squadies.

Wicked, tricksy, false!