boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.58 Discussion

Most if not all patches come with a reset.

Read the last status report about the planned reintroduction of infected in .59.

Yeah, I knew about the resets... I was answering someone else.

I did read the status report... I was just reiterating. I also saw the video on Trello about the new zombies. :-)

It pains me to see that so many people don't have the slightest clue about development but yet have a big mouth.

For starters, if Brian Hicks says DayZ will go into beta in Q1 of 2016 with the said functionality, I believe him. Why would he lie about this, it doesn't even make sense.

You all should go read up what an engine actually does and what it's purpose is. The engine is the core of a game, every functionality is processed by the engine.

So in other words, they may have a lot of things ready but they can't implement it because the engine is not ready or integrated. For this reason I believe Brian Hicks for beta in Q1 of 2016.

And an engine also takes time to develop, once it's done it might speed up other things as well.

People should start thinking before opening their mouth and mocking the team. If you have no clue about something then it's wise to keep still. When you do give your opinion, then read up on the subject and don't spread bogus information.

Have some faith in the team, once all the core functionality is in everything will be smooth sailing.

• Like 6

But they have lots of money! Rabble rabble rabble!

Probably spending our alpher monies getting that T-72 they bought for a lawn ornament gold plated or something..  

I like the way you protect dev, thats cookie for you, still i see only commends type: if you know nothing about... if you never dev any game...  Just open your eyes and look at rivals of dayZ.. why do they have more people? you can only guess probably...

So Boneboy, you hidden my honest feedback huh? Pretty sad you have to hide my post because it is my truth, and you need to cover up when someone has negative feedback huh?...or is it because I used the word "fucking"?

Do not say anything negative people or they hide your post from the thread...they do not want honesty here, I guess they only accept praise, from the people who do not have a fucking clue why this game will take years. When people post something that is true...even though it may be negative it should not be hidden...my inbox got several hits before you hid my post.

So atleast some people see through your guys bullshit...I am not the only one.

All is revealed but you are not welcome here anymore.

I dont get it, devs got a lot of money for this game and still there is only one person who is working on new update??? Why this game do not have more devolpers? NO hate just asking but seriosly this game should hit beta in 2016??? No way

I like the way you protect dev, thats cookie for you, still i see only commends type: if you know nothing about... if you never dev any game...  Just open your eyes and look at rivals of dayZ.. why do they have more people? you can only guess probably...

You really need to do some research before posting.

Don't go down that road.

• Like 6

I never said "if you never dev any game...", you're making things up.

Why should I even bother with comparing "rivals" of DayZ? All the games are nothing alike and are very differently, you can't compare them.

Give me an example of who you think does better than DayZ.

Edited by IMT

If you listen to this you might get a small idea as to how we are suffering in this wait....

Sorry not sorry.

• Like 2

This extended  period of BS will be worth the wait,but I'm really sick of the different ignorant people on here talking trash. Not knowing or citing any relevant information. Bones really needs to get to smitten thee ignorance with thy's all mighty ban/or suspension hammer.

• Like 2

If you listen to this you might get a small idea as to how we are suffering in this wait....

Sorry not sorry.

I dare not click play on that video.I'd rather run through a firing squad.... 

Has anyone Have any netting for trade by chance?

• Like 2

Yuuummmm...

I saw Paula Cole when she sang with Peter Gabriel on his Secret World tour in Europe back in the day.

Saw the concert twice...it was that good. I knew Gabriel would be brilliant, and Tony Levins on bass...but had no idea who she was. I submit that we need a player character model of her! (no...I am NOT getting creepy!)

Thanks for the distraction, BioHaze!

• Like 2

I bet there will be no substancial news about 0.59 this week.

I bet there will be no substancial news about 0.59 this week.

They best be telling us something , I can't go another week getting the cold shoulder . Come on eugen and brian get off of vacation and give us some sweet .59 news !! It's been months since a new build !!

They best be telling us something , I can't go another week getting the cold shoulder . Come on eugen and brian get off of vacation and give us some sweet .59 news !! It's been months since a new build !!

I mean substancial news, of course if they will tell us something that must be new hats, new coats and new misc. 

Edited by msy

I mean substancial news, of course if they will tell us something that must be new hats, new coats and new misc. 

Can't, help, self....

*substanTial

huff, puff, pant, weeze.

If we don't get a patch we'll get some sort of news as to why.

Edited by BioHaze

I'm going to be really sad if we don't see .59 before Halloween .. Lol I remember telling my friends all this amazing stuff was coming in just before Halloween , but that dream can still ring true , don't let us down dayz devs we still believe !

• Like 3

I'm going to be really sad if we don't see .59 before Halloween .. Lol I remember telling my friends all this amazing stuff was coming in just before Halloween , but that dream can still ring true , don't let us down dayz devs we still believe !

I just want to say maybe we won't see zombies in DAYZ at this Halloween. 

What a wonderful day.

Edited by msy

I'm beginning to feel like Moses leading the Israelites through the desert for 40 years. "Oh, 0.59? Ah yes, legend told of a fabled update that would come one day, but that was a long time ago..."

43dad54b603e246b5e4ff58108a37160.400x400

• Like 9

I am going to have a son in next 10years I hope so. One day he will grow up and when he reach 15 years we will play a 0.67 experimental together!!!!! I cant wait !!!  Stay strong with your patience boys!

• Like 1

Just relax guys.  .59 is coming, til then... 

Have a little faith baby....

• Like 3