kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Any chances of more updates for .58? Im adicted to frequent updates and discovering new things in game.

Life will suck when 1.0 release  :D

• Like 5

Any chances of more updates for .58? Im adicted to frequent updates and discovering new things in game.

Life will suck when 1.0 release :D

I share the same thing. After a few days 0.57 Stable, I already thought "When can I play Experimental...". :D

Did play Stable again yesterday but when I read that the Experimental servers were back, I immediately switched.

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

with .56/.57 and .58 experimental servers on line and updates, I played maybe 5-6 hour of stable. Looking for new stuff, on new locations is what I like most in dayz.

pst, I hope they add in GPS soon on heli crash sites. :)

I share the same thing. After a few days 0.57 Stable, I already thought "When can I play Experimental...".  :D

Did play Stable again yesterday but when I read that the Experimental servers were back, I immediately switched.

Yeah for sure - so much more interesting when persistence is working properly, because it feels like an end game content.
And random heli crash sites is great! I hope they do a server wipe next week update though, because I can find items and loot inside houses now.
Edited by Ori42
  • Like 1

Guys did I just imagine improvised tents or has there been pic posted already? If so, link please.

Also I know there was like an improvised storage box - anyone have a pic please?

tia

Guys did I just imagine improvised tents or has there been pic posted already? If so, link please.

Also I know there was like an improvised storage box - anyone have a pic please?

tia

How do you mean, are there improvised tents in-game? If so, that would be awesome. It's an idea which I brought up a while ago.

Have been working it out in my mind, perhaps I should make a topic about my full idea.

When did you get killed and what server were you on? 

Aus/NZ 0-1 not very long before the time I posted that.  I had a "damaged" chest plate with holster,  pouches and a kitted 1911, I was not carrying a rifle, had nothing in hand..

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

Not on server I was playing on! In front of police stations in Berezino and Svetlo.

Yeah they are not gone, that's for sure, they were just cleaned up a bit, not deleted..

'Wooden sign that u could write on would be fun too. 

I just ran past a guy who cut down a tree on UK1 near Green mountain - it was night time though.

I'm on my way to the coast - operation save bambies from thirst & hunger, and hopefully I'll find some morphin

at the same time.   :)

Edited by Ori42

i "almost" met a guy yesterday at the green mountain tower (1pp experimental). he was on top, i was waiting for him to go down the ladder to hold him up. the only thing i saw was a naked man falling down the ladders. the guy suicide himself and put all his gear on top of the tower  :huh: , which was in fact mostly apples  :P .

STILL cannot carry a military tent in hand, but you can carry a car tent in hand.  This makes no sense.

Anyone seen the bayonets for the SKS and the Mosin lately?

I dislike immensely the new inventory system.  Failed to notice that a sharp stick took the place of my fire axe on my back when I cut down a tree and so, when I went to put the axe up I, apparently, just flung it on the ground in the woods someplace..  No idea where.  Now I have to risk a trip to a firehouse someplace in hopes of finding a replacement. 

Hope we get an update and a total wipe today (It's still yesterday where I am but today in the CzR)!  The most fun I have is gearing up.  I like to experiment with different gearing up routes.  I have noticed that on the North side of the map from Sevrograd up into the Northwest there are fewer lootsplosions.  In fact I can only think of one for sure and that's at a wrecked police car.

• Like 2

I think I found a bug - when you log in sometimes u clone yourself for couple of seconds until it vanish. 

• Like 1

I think I found a bug - when you log in sometimes u clone yourself for couple of seconds until it vanish.

That's because the login-timer is gone.
  • Like 4

How do you mean, are there improvised tents in-game? If so, that would be awesome. It's an idea which I brought up a while ago.

Have been working it out in my mind, perhaps I should make a topic about my full idea.

Not in game now but I was sure I saw an improvised tent. I probably dreamt it. It was tanned leather in my dreams. Incidentially I found these two vids while searching.

Pretty decent imo - I prefer the second one

• Like 1

Not in game now but I was sure I saw an improvised tent. I probably dreamt it. It was tanned leather in my dreams. Incidentially I found these two vids while searching.

Pretty decent imo - I prefer the second one

I can't check the video's out at the moment, I will when I get home though. Then I will also publish my idea.

Aus/NZ 0-1 not very long before the time I posted that.  I had a "damaged" chest plate with holster,  pouches and a kitted 1911, I was not carrying a rifle, had nothing in hand..

Ahh, We had this encounter this other day.. thought it may have been you. Fortunately not. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/hoffsuppressant/v/7503919

I think there should be some cammy netting that's usable by players ( probably mentioned before). As much as I hated setting it up in the Marines under the scorching desert sun, it would be nice to have in the game to maybe hide tents / camps etc. or just a nice camo'd area to post up in. I see that they have it at like the NWAF tent city and check points. Improvised tents wouldn't be a bad idea. They would have to be small or require a lot of resources if it were to be a decent sized one.

Edited by Creamy Cowboy
  • Like 4

I think there should be some cammy netting that's usable by players ( probably mentioned before). As much as I hated setting it up in the Marines under the scorching desert sun, it would be nice to have in the game to maybe hide tents / camps etc. or just a nice camo'd area to post up in. I see that they have it at like the NWAF tent city and check points. Improvised tents wouldn't be a bad idea. They would have to be small or require a lot of resources if it were to be a decent sized one.

Nice, nice, we're on fire here guys! My idea will be revealed in a few hours. I think you'll like it and agree with me :D Edited by IMT
  • Like 2

Hey I'm on vacation and not able to try this, has anyone tried putting a fire in the barrel like the house fire place? I know it not likely, but not sure anyone ever tried it.

Hey I'm on vacation and not able to try this, has anyone tried putting a fire in the barrel like the house fire place? I know it not likely, but not sure anyone ever tried it.

Some have mentioned here and it does not work.

Yes Sir...

ZTOd35y.jpg

I would offer to trade a glowplug for the battery heh but things have been disappearing out of my camp and I'm down to only one =\.

Thx for the offer. I've actually had a glow plug for week, but it took me this long to find a damn battery.

Some have mentioned here and it does not work.

I would offer to trade a glowplug for the battery heh but things have been disappearing out of my camp and I'm down to only one =\.