kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Or it doesn't appear in your hands but it is there. As soon as its noticed if you look at the ground and tap g (throw) it puts the stuck item on the ground for me but a fix would be better than a workaround. Chances are what your seeing is a ghost of the gun thats already on the ground and you've walked away before you've sorted it out.

When this instance I described happened, there weren't many places I could have left it, so we checked around the entire area several times.. (the place I switched items, the place I logged out, the place I switched back).. Nothing. The gun was just gone.

Found some USMC pants at a helicopter crash site the other day. Really awesome they put those pants in. Are they in the stable build or is this something brand new they added?

Edited by Deathlove

Found some USMC pants at a helicopter crash site the other day. Really awesome they put those pants in. Are they in the stable build or is this something brand new they added?

They have been in every .58 build I believe.

I do not believe they are in stable currently.

• Like 3

They have been in every .58 build I believe.

I do not believe they are in stable currently.

Probably why I never found them.

The Experimental Crew will dutifully continue service for another 48 hours  B)

...and I have the day off!  :lol:

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 6

Beers? There are no beers in-game (yet).

Well, the key word in the description is "fermented" so just let me roll with it. It's the best we have in the game until we can start building our own stills. :D

Also, I just like to imagine it's some of this. I think it's like 9% alcohol. A pub not too far away from me serves it. One of the best tasting stouts I've had. I think they put Puhdado's brother on the label. :D

IMG_0030.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah - the items getting stuck in hands bug is a real nasty one. We're trying to get a solid repro now.

I've never experienced such a bug on experimental, but on stable it's ridiculously prevalent ... Can't pick up any weapons without it getting stuck , you will have to press the throw key and it will randomly throw the item that was stuck to the ground in a very weird manner (it just drops out of your character )..... Very weird, but let's get th se bugs squashed hicks , this build is THE most ready for stable out of all the ones I've seen ~1.5 years !!

I need a breathalyser for my computer before I hit post like people have to start their cars when they have too many duis.

• Like 1

There are no bugs, just fancy new features....

If only my boss shared that point of view...

For me this last experimental is unplayable now. I tried to turn it on today but I have 5 fps in the woods and all the text (in inventory etc.) is not text but some sort of pictures or pixels or what :D

Played a little last night saw a deer heard and tried following but they ran for about 10 min then stopped had to be as far away as possible and after 5 min of trying to get a spot I had a clear picture of a does ass so I switched to double barrel and shot it in the ass. Went down and the other deers ran for another 10 min I left them alone after that. Skinned the doe I plan on beating it tonight. I went to msta not much there but a v3s and some food and one gun I didn't have shotgun ammo so I left it. I found a burlap finally so I made my betiful backpack. Hopefully today the servers arent full I'm very surprised there full now it used be like two or three servers full now it almost all of them I don't like making contact with people I just like to learn the new stuff and find the new stuff withough getting killed and I know that goes for other people two.

For me this last experimental is unplayable now. I tried to turn it on today but I have 5 fps in the woods and all the text (in inventory etc.) is not text but some sort of pictures or pixels or what :D

Odd I am watching some people streaming EXP right now and it seems fine for them.

Boat lootsplosions are back, cool wanted to make a video about the net fish trap but do you think I can find wire now.

Did get video of some real neato deer herd behavior, ran around all day yesterday with a mosin and longhorn and no bullets. Today I have 2 mosin strippers, a box of ammo and a box of 0.308 but no guns but still managed to kill four deer with my splitting axe. Anyone ever seen "oops" as they're skinning a deer and had it fail?   

This is on my cell connection with a ping of 200 or less and the desync is something else, also noticed if the deer get so confused they freeze so do I.

http://plays.tv/video/55c243eab43fa7bade

• Like 2

had the same problem after i used wobo´s? tipps for more fps.

changed back to my "old" working settings and it was like before the last patch, not perfect but playable.

Boat lootsplosions are back, cool wanted to make a video about the net fish trap but do you think I can find wire now.

Did get video of some real neato deer herd behavior, ran around all day yesterday with a mosin and longhorn and no bullets. Today I have 2 mosin strippers, a box of ammo and a box of 0.308 but no guns but still managed to kill four deer with my splitting axe. Anyone ever seen "oops" as they're skinning a deer and had it fail?   

This is on my cell connection with a ping of 200 or less and the desync is something else, also noticed if the deer get so confused they freeze so do I.

http://plays.tv/video/55c243eab43fa7bade

OMG, this looks like when i met other player and they try to hit me with their axe.

can´t do anything, klick and hope to hit the opponent. running away does not work because for my opponents my char is "running" without getting away.

but nice to see that the herd is "acting" like in real life, had the same experience with an cow herd. they did not froze, "mooht" very loud and tried to get away.

OMG, this looks like when i met other player and they try to hit me with their axe.

can´t do anything, klick and hope to hit the opponent. running away does not work because for my opponents my char is "running" without getting away.

but nice to see that the herd is "acting" like in real life, had the same experience with an cow herd. they did not froze, "mooht" very loud and tried to get away.

Something wasn't right with the hit detection for sure though, I can take down 2-3 zeds with an axe no problem and maybe take 2 hits myself. I usually play with a 500+ ping and that's what it looks like in melee combat with other people though.

I noticed some lag spikes just up the hill at Tulga before I got to the deer, I'm pretty sure I get those freezes when another player and I are in the same area. I'm pretty sure the AI freaking out is causing some issues for performance. 

I though I cut the clip starting earlier I saw a lone deer running and it was trying to catch up with the herd who were already having fun running around in circles and jumping off the rocks. Would have loved to have a mine or bear trap to see what happened.

It's not that bad for me, but I do have a substantial (50% at least) FPS drop; a good bit of desync; and a lot more of the item into hands bug.

about that issue with items getting stuck in hand (and being invisible) on .58 experimental:

I've had this issue since release of .58 and today I've noticed that it does not happen when NOT using the quickbar by pressing 1-9 keys. Just drag your desired item from your inventory into your hands.

Not sure if already mentioned but yeah, there you go :)

Edited by robophant

God I can't wait for my nice quiet private servers back. Was having a BBQ on the farthest point on skalatisy and got punched out from behind, would have hapily shared my dozen deer steaks and given the shitheel a glowplg I wasn't going to use. What kind of shit life do these turds have that a cheap shot kill like that brings the any satisfaction.

• Like 3

God I can't wait for my nice quiet private servers back. Was having a BBQ on the farthest point on skalatisy and got punched out from behind, would have hapily shared my dozen deer steaks and given the shitheel a glowplg I wasn't going to use. What kind of shit life do these turds have that a cheap shot kill like that brings the any satisfaction.

Deer don't spawn there do they?  If they did, that would be awesome.

this will be "normal" when we pushed to stable until new exp update is out...

i always miss the exp. people, stable is not my thing, but what will be if this game is finished?

i´m a bit scaried about final release :unsure: