kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

I picked up a lit campfire to see what would happen. Don't do that.

After melting my face I dropped the campfire and ran for water. I eventually found a creek and sat in that for about 10 minutes. The whole time I had red overheating status and blurry screen. After about 20 minutes of being drenched/soaked I finally cooled down and eventually healed.

YMMV when playing with fire.

Saw you on that quiet 1PP.... didn't hear your yelps though....

• Like 1

For anyone trying to figure out the wildlife spawns I just shot a chicken near the deer feedshack 900m Northwest of Tulga. Some leet snipzor skills on my part 10m shot with my m70 and just found hunting scope, mofo never saw it coming lol.

For anyone trying to figure out the wildlife spawns I just shot a chicken near the deer feedshack 900m Northwest of Tulga. Some leet snipzor skills on my part 10m shot with my m70 and just found hunting scope, mofo never saw it coming lol.

I took out 2 chickens with my trusty hatchet, 1 near Msta and 1 near Guglovo. Are the animal spawns in fixed locations?

I took out 2 chickens with my trusty hatchet, 1 near Msta and 1 near Guglovo. Are the animal spawns in fixed locations?

Fixed spawns an a wander radius afik.

Just looked at my performance graphs in task manager after a few hours of the game being on. My CPU usage is down allot from yesterday but my memory is still slowly creeping up. Aside from 2 bouts of desynchronization my performance is seeming pretty good on my slower sattelite net today.

If you are dual carrying you do the gun glitch.

I met a guy earlier and he was dual carrying. I could see the gun on his back but not in his hands and he did the animation the whole time.

Thanks for the ammo btw, man:cool:

Edited by freethink
  • Like 3

Can you make the stone fireplace still ? I tried adding the 8 rocks to the fireplace but nothing happened. It just remained the regular log fireplace.

You need bigger stones (pickaxe on any rocks), not the smaller stones like a couple patches ago (the ones used to make stone knives). 

Actually I might not have tried it yet it 0.58 exp, so maybe it doesn't work. I'll try to post here if I can try it out today.

EDIT: Probably gonna hop on in an hour or so. I really want to find that UMP45.

Edited by tux

If you are dual carrying you do the gun glitch.

I met a guy earlier and he was dual carrying. I could see the gun on his back but not in his hands and he did the animation the whole time.

Thanks for the ammo btw, man:cool:

I noticed I had no gun and was doing the funky chicken playing with the kids the other day watching their screen. I couldn't figure out why I could see their gun but they couldn't see mine but I was double carrying and they weren't. 

Hehe.

Change your face on the character screen. ;P

Mine degrade quite a bit with use.  But even then I remember when even ruined can openers still worked.  I usually will stash a can opener and matches at all my hide sites, just as a back up.  Other than that I usually will just leave them in place.

I didn't realize that they already degrade. I didn't realize that a ruined one would still work, either. You're a regular font of information tonight. Thanks!

I'll use a stone knife until I find an opener and then I keep trading up until I ultimately find a pristine one. I've just never seen a pristine one degrade. Once the game is launched (ver 1.0) and frequent wipes become a thing of the past, wear and tear should certainly become a real concern, though. I'm glad to hear that the degradation mechanic is already in place.

I'm seeing lots of stuff and some of it spawning in different places or places where nothing was spawning before. Just had a no message received and such but that's nothing new with my shit internet.

Bummer!

I thought only the US had 3rd world Internet.

Edited by BleedoutBill

Been in the same server since the patch went out. Nice to see 1PP is back.

Found this little jewel. Just need to find a mag now.  B)

v79kpj.jpg

That looks sweet!

You'll have to give us an after action report.

• Like 2

Bummer!

I thought only the US had 3rd world Internet.

I pay $170 a month for a 500-1000 ping because I'm on the wrong side of the highway. I can get down to 200ish on my phone tether or the upstairs people's (mom and pop) cell internet but the low caps and overages mean I only use them when wifey and the kids are on netflix. 

2NEPuCL.jpg

Drenched status = rapidly cooling off.

RAK and loose mag in Drybag were damp while rest was dry.

What's the condition of your drybag? Is it damaged?

I was out in the rain the night before last and nothing in my Hunter's Backpack got wet.

I pay $170 a month for a 500-1000 ping because I'm on the wrong side of the highway. I can get down to 200ish on my phone tether or the upstairs people's (mom and pop) cell internet but the low caps and overages mean I only use them when wifey and the kids are on netflix. 

OMFG!

OMFG!

I can ride dirtbikes, have campfires, shoot guns, in my yard though so there's that. 

• Like 5

Nope. I don't think so.

I believe it is pristine but I would have to double check but I won't log in again until tomorrow.

Good point though!

Loving the latest exp build. Played for about an hour with no crashes or any problems.

Loot seems to be spawning. That or people are heading straight inland right away, as Berezino still had some pretty good stuff.

Found the Attachable Pouches in a fire station, which I've never seen there before. When I tried to carry in my hands, they instead slid around on the ground.

Also, the fire station stairs seem to have been made steeper, as I can't walk / run up them anymore, could only sprint to get started up.

You need bigger stones (pickaxe on any rocks), not the smaller stones like a couple patches ago (the ones used to make stone knives). 

Actually I might not have tried it yet it 0.58 exp, so maybe it doesn't work. I'll try to post here if I can try it out today.

EDIT: Probably gonna hop on in an hour or so. I really want to find that UMP45.

OK I just tried it, first I tried 4 small stones + 4 large stones and that made the fire ring, then I tried to add 4 more large stones to it - and nothing happened.

So after disassembling it, I added the 4 small stones in then stacked 8 large stones first then added all 8 of them at once - and that did the trick.

• Like 3

I'm finding loot piles in the streets in various towns. Many of the piles include mines. I wouldn't activate and leave those mines to kill other players....so if you visit one of these piles and die when a mine goes off don't blame me ok.

If your intention is to go around killing people with your friends, could you guys go back to Stable? I don't know why people go to Experimental just to KOS people. 

Anyway, there are some new loot spawning bugs, piles floating around willy nilly.

TJlkbHS.jpg?1

m8K1sED.jpg?1

oiybMtZ.jpg?1

• Like 2

If your intention is to go around killing people with your friends, could you guys go back to Stable? I don't know why people go to Experimental just to KOS people. 

Anyway, there are some new loot spawning bugs, piles floating around willy nilly.

TJlkbHS.jpg?1

m8K1sED.jpg?1

oiybMtZ.jpg?1

Shine on, have they begun detonating survivors in the sky?. 

TJlkbHS.jpg?1

m8K1sED.jpg?1

oiybMtZ.jpg?1

Wow, didn't see that when I played earlier is it building up over time?

Got bit by a mine last week so I'll be scanning those messes well before I dive in.