boneboys

Stable Branch - 0.57 Discussion

All my heath bars for hunger, thirst, etc have all vanished. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

Also compared to last patch my character is VERY well geared.

eXhiyrB.jpg

Yes, comes and goes. Sometimes after relog, different server or restart. Can't find a pattern. Watch out for bleeding to death without noticing.

Also compared to last patch my character is VERY well geared.

eXhiyrB.jpg

You'll have a lot of fun walking everywhere and listening to yourself being out of breath all the time, once encumbrance is in.  ;)

P.S. Seriously, leave something for the next guy.  :D

You'll have a lot of fun walking everywhere and listening to yourself being out of breath all the time, once encumbrance is in.  ;)

Yes, its jut the most arousing thing ever! 83

P.S. Seriously, leave something for the next guy.  :D

Believe me i left tones of good gear behind for others lol.

Cows can sit down now and chill in the grass being all cowlike and shit.

• Like 1

Cows can sit down now and chill in the grass being all cowlike and shit.

I saw a pig do that 2 weeks ago or so on Experimental. Scared the shit out of me because I couldn't tell what I was seeing in the grasses. I thought it was some Ghillie douche.

• Like 1

Any signs of automobiles?

I was running around near Vybor and this guy came out of nowhere with a truck, trying to run us over. He flattened my two traveling companions while I was taking shots at him. Managed to get him to run into some fences, and he eventually flipped his truck. He ran towards the military base but I didn't ever get a clear shot on him due to the swarms of zombies that latched onto me from the bustle.

So yes, Automobiles are indeed showing up in this patch.

Edited by tux

things still vanish from your inventory.  I'll check back next patch to see if that's fixed.

If you mean a vehicle other than the V3S, no. I don't believe they'll be in until... I dunno... 0.59 maybe? I drove a V3S around earlier, though.

Had a good, smooth experience on 0.57 this evening; even better than Experimental had been (but that's usually the case).

This is what I ended up with after ~2.5 hours without searching all that much:

5oG5yju.jpg

gF7cPcu.jpg

This update was really good 

In a town I scavenged I found :

IZH (double barrel shotgun) 

3 cans of spaghetti 

1 can of bacon

1 can of peaches 

2 Cans of beans

press vest

2.2 mag

1 backpacks

crossbow

1 powered milk

cleaver 

steak knife.

Winchester rounds 

Im starting to like C.L.E. now since its more improved   :)  

0.57 FTW

Edited by Thumper1999

Had a good, smooth experience on 0.57 this evening; even better than Experimental had been (but that's usually the case).

This is what I ended up with after ~2.5 hours without searching all that much:

My character's not used to all of this loot and food. He's going to start putting on weight, if I'm not careful, then how will we out run all of those nasty ol' zeds?!?!?!

• Like 2

things still vanish from your inventory.  I'll check back next patch to see if that's fixed.

What are you seeing? Is the icon there, but the quantity zero, or the icon is gone, but the item still there, or the item is completely gone? I saw all of these possibilities, while the devs were working on the new inventory system.

Please document your findings in the bug tracker.

Edited by BleedoutBill

*snip*

gF7cPcu.jpg

*snippity snap*

DAT MP5, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MAGNIFICENT WORK OF ART?!?! I've only found 2 PM-73's, which are ugly, but effective. Still, whered you find that MP5?

DAT MP5, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MAGNIFICENT WORK OF ART?!?! I've only found 2 PM-73's, which are ugly, but effective. Still, whered you find that MP5?

Get to a police station after a server restart.

• Like 1

So, after a couple of hours playing the new .57 version this afternoon/evening my thirst meter apparently stopped working. I was at a well drinking full PET bottles, refilling, drinking like 6-7 times and my thirst never changed. I forget exactly where my thirst level was but I was thirsty, probably in the red. I got tired of drinking and headed off. Logged out and back in a short while later and immediately threw up (from being overstuffed with water?). My health meters seemed to start working, everything went to green energized and hydrated and then an hour or so later it happened again, and no matter how much I drank I was still dying of thirst. I didn't realize how bad it was until I actually fell unconscious.

Is this happening to anyone else? Am I pretty much done for on this iteration? Do you ever regain consciousness without outside intervention?  

Get to a police station after a server restart.

Huh. I can't seem to find any, I have found plenty of mags for it, and the handguards, but not one actual gun. the PM is doing very nicely though, especially as zombie control, even if its kinda loud :P

Huh. I can't seem to find any, I have found plenty of mags for it, and the handguards, but not one actual gun. the PM is doing very nicely though, especially as zombie control, even if its kinda loud :P

Yeah silenced MP5 is amazing.

I really want to find the UMP45; one of my favorite guns in almost every FPS I've ever played.

Started on the east coast, running northwest. It killed me to jog past binoculars, leather repair kit and a few other nice items, because I couldn't carry them. Hunting scope and bottle or water won the toss. Mosin and 5rnd clip, never even seen the clip before. Walked over another mosin and a shotgun and a couple pistols with no where to put the pistols or a couple mags for them.grrr. Once I was far enough away to never go back, I found a 25 spot backpack. hehehe. Smooth, saw some autoswap drop an item and it's not available anymore glitch. Server went down so I'll do something else until I see it come back up.

• Like 1

Ok.. Blue berries are confirmed for murdering you slowly again

• Like 1

What are you seeing? Is the icon there, but the quantity zero, or the icon is gone, but the item still there, or the item is completely gone? I saw all of these possibilities, while the devs were working on the new inventory system.

Please document your findings in the bug tracker.

used a chemlight.  put it away with the hotkey I'd assigned.  went to use it again later.  gone from inventory.  same kind of shit that made me stop playing the experimental.

can't believe the inventory changes made it to stable.  I'm disappointed.  a game I used to like a lot, now I just don't want to bother with.

Is anyone else having trouble with the Sporter .22? I have one and its got a 10 round mag in it, with an improvised suppressor (because ultra-quiet lols) but it doesnt seem to work, even without the suppressor. I cant fire it or look down the sights. My PM, Mosin, Makarov, and FNX all fire just fine (I have them in tents, lol) but it seems like the only gun that isnt working is the Sporter, Im pretty sure the Trumpet works fine too.

Had a shotgun get "stuck" on my hot bar.  It won't appear anywhere in inventory or on the ground if I "drop" it from my hands, so it's effectively gone, yet because it is in my hot bar I can continue to put it in my hands.

Once I dragged it out of my hot bar it was gone for good.

Bummer of a bug.

Anyone found a SVD or UMP45 yet? Found some mags for the SVD, no rifle itself although!

Is anyone else having trouble with the Sporter .22? I have one and its got a 10 round mag in it, with an improvised suppressor (because ultra-quiet lols) but it doesnt seem to work, even without the suppressor. I cant fire it or look down the sights. My PM, Mosin, Makarov, and FNX all fire just fine (I have them in tents, lol) but it seems like the only gun that isnt working is the Sporter, Im pretty sure the Trumpet works fine too.

Have you tried removing the magazine and firing a single, chambered round?

Found a truck outside Dolina.  Got it parked near Berezino.

I need a hacksaw to cut down this other Izh-shotgun so I can drive to meet my friend.  Hoarder problems already, sheesh.  Any word on persistence?  I've already killed about a half-dozen zeds that weren't supposed to be in this patch, is anything else different from what the status report said?

As far as I know the 10 round mag is for the pistol and only the 30 round mag ever worked for me on the sporter. 10 round would never attach if I recall. I never have the sporter very long, but if the hunting scope can attach to it, I might hold onto it!