boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

I have no idea. Kinda wondering why a police car would have a barrel though....

That's a shame... I have yet to even find a barrel in game....

Curiously I also have yet to find a radio...

• Like 1

Played a little more exp .57 I've found a decently more amount of food glad that happened but I'm still confused why old fruits like oranges and bananas aren't spawning. Though I've been wondering, what happened to the gorka shirt pants, ttsko shirt pants, the ak 101 and mag. I've also seen that some items are in game but no ones found them like the mess tin, candle, c96 gun and but stock. I've seen some raidios now and them even if people say there not spawning.

The clothes are like the previous post says on Prison Island, tons of them. I have only seen cargo pants at the big two building garages with several trucks and cars in the parking lot. Someone said you could spray fruit with the 409 cleaner and make people sick, I haven't picked up fruit since I saw that and then suddenly they were gone. I think that there are a lot of people who do not work and get on when the server is fresh and get 5 tents and load up tons of stuff while server hopping, By the time I get on after work it's been 15 hours and most places are barren. I'm lucky to have found a rifle and a mag and 1 canteen.

• Like 1

The clothes are like the previous post says on Prison Island, tons of them. I have only seen cargo pants at the big two building garages with several trucks and cars in the parking lot. Someone said you could spray fruit with the 409 cleaner and make people sick, I haven't picked up fruit since I saw that and then suddenly they were gone. I think that there are a lot of people who do not work and get on when the server is fresh and get 5 tents and load up tons of stuff while server hopping, By the time I get on after work it's been 15 hours and most places are barren. I'm lucky to have found a rifle and a mag and 1 canteen.

With only a dozen or so experimental servers, it shouldn't be too hard to track down tent hoarders.

It's lame that people hoard even though they know they're going to end up losing the stuff they're hoarding anyway! Also, is it just me or are some people

anal in this game in that they close doors of buildings they've looted as well as strip entire towns barren of everything so that anyone who comes behind them

won't find anything useful to survive with unless they get lucky?

Edited by LordBlackwolf
  • Like 1

Dont got there, it's deal island! Died from dehydration and starvation even though server hopping at the deep night with empty servers! :(

p.s. 4:30, dat stuff amount!

Edited by industria

It's lame that people hoard even though they know they're going to end up losing the stuff they're hoarding anyway! Also, is it just me or are some people

anal in this game in that they close doors of buildings they've looted as well as strip entire towns barren of everything so that anyone who comes behind them

I close a door after me, in much the same way that I rinse my cup when I've finished drinking tea or coffee.

That's because I was brought up proper like.

There are different reasons for closing doors, you are the proof of concept  ;)

• Like 8

no, from my observations, on experimental there is just nothing spawning right now

at all

i logged in at 8 AM in Germany into the german servers and the loot was still as bad as the day before

if at all anything is respawning, some people are very organized to collect and hoard it or the loot system makes food/weapons/ammo so scarce that even the whole of NWAF plus chopper crash sites have almost nothing valuable to loot though the server has been reset

thats why i'm guessing loot just isn't respawning right now, since even low-value houses nobody normally visits have no loot at all consistently besides damaged/ruined clothing which nobody wants

Edited by Zombo

Yay!!!!!! now I can go to sleep and wake up to find all the barrels looted!!!!!

In the meantime, a couple of pretty pictures to tide you all over!

Home sweet home.

i5jzd3Y.jpg

Testing out the torch.

8K1NxUi.jpg

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

wJ5aYQu.jpg

Testing out some lighting options for my fishing tent. Lamp, torch, and fire respectively. So far I like the lamp the most because it melts my face the least.

2sj5Eby.jpg

SwiL2ry.jpg

R5xarxq.jpg

The torch really works, I got some night fishing done!

fXjCa3s.jpg

65AvQZV.jpg

Di8SMsj.jpg

x7nalGq.jpg

Tell me this isn't a sexy fishing spot?

PUUn538.jpg

If you try and mess with my fishing tent, I will knock you out with this exact fish:

tI8sarv.jpg

That's it for me! Have a good night everyone, or day, like this fine gat toting gentleman:

2pbfLzP.jpg

Edited by FlimFlamm
  • Like 5

it's coming  :D

Yay! 83

Off topic:

Also how is the Republic of Checkers fairing weather wise?

Yay!!!!!! now I can go to sleep and wake up to find all the barrels looted!!!!!

In the meantime, a couple of pretty pictures to tide you all over!

Home sweet home.

i5jzd3Y.jpg

Testing out the torch.

8K1NxUi.jpg

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

wJ5aYQu.jpg

Testing out some lighting options for my fishing tent. Lamp, torch, and fire respectively. So far I like the lamp the most because it melts my face the least.

2sj5Eby.jpg

SwiL2ry.jpg

R5xarxq.jpg

The torch really works, I got some night fishing done!

fXjCa3s.jpg

65AvQZV.jpg

Di8SMsj.jpg

x7nalGq.jpg

Tell me this isn't a sexy fishing spot?

PUUn538.jpg

If you try and mess with my fishing tent, I will knock you out with this exact fish:

tI8sarv.jpg

That's it for me! Have a good night everyone, or day, like this fine gat toting gentleman:

2pbfLzP.jpg

I love how we can now pitch tents almost everywhere. Ill make camp on roof of a building.

:D  :D  :D

Edited by semrohatej

first servers popping up ... 

no wipe !  

Edited by SpawnZ

Who has the strength to test it, knowing stable is just around the corner?  

I'm glad I'm too busy!

Found a road block leading to Cherno. Not sure if this was there before the patch today.

6Z6bnI3.jpg

y8bYEeZ.jpg

Looks like a good place for possible slim chances at military drops. Nothing at them yet but im sure there are more of these road blocks around the map.

Found a road block leading to Cherno. Not sure if this was there before the patch today.

it was dude

• Like 1

yes, its in since last update

EDIT: ninjaad ^_^

Edited by wasnu
  • Like 1

no CTDs until now for the last hour or so .... had them last patch every 15-20min

it was dude

They were before this patch or during the new patch today?

Cause i never saw them before today lol.

Ah ok but its strange that i never saw them before.

Edited by Deathlove

They were before this patch or during the new patch today?

before today patch

Oh Boy! Yay Update. 5 a.m., coffee and a nice round of updated, unwiped DayZ. That's how my days should start out :)

Oh dear... did the servers just go down again?

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 2