boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

You lead me in the wrong direction and i fell in a ditch and died. 8(

x'D

DISCLAIMER: I cannot take any responsibility for what you do with the information I have provided  :lol:

• Like 3

Who else but you, my favorite Cartographer ^^

Is the DayZDB Map trustworthy when it comes to vehicle spawn locations? And seriously if the servers are going up now, I'm just gonna ditch my lunch and get to it.

Can't eat and survive at the same time ^^

I think it's accurate. As far as I know, truck spawn points haven't really changed since they introduced the cargo (civilian) variant a little while ago.

No loot, there was nothing.  Went in 4 houses, one long barn, one hay barn, several types of wood sheds, 2 bus stops and some boats.  There was nothing.  I was able to find a rock and make a rock knife and drink water from pumps.  I am sure there are berries and apples but I haven't checked yet.  Look to be down again though.

Edited by Barnabus

No loot

They are taking down the servers again. Just got kicked.

Aw poop... didn't see any zeds either. I can confirm that there seems to be no loot whatsoever, no books, no junk, no clothing, nothing... Welp, let's see what happens after they bring the servers back up.

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 2

No loot, there was nothing.  Went in 4 houses, one long barn, one hay barn, several types of wood sheds, 2 bus stops and some boats.  There was nothing.  I was able to find a rock and make a rock knife and drink water from pumps.  I am sure there are berries and apples but I haven't checked yet

I think it's normal for the first 30mins-60mins to have a very unstable experience as the servers get loaded with the various mechanics.

Let's wait after the restarts to see if everything's alright.

• Like 2

Looks like the main city of Cherno got a brand new school structure!

FDYVYFO.jpg

Its really big to with lots of places to explore.

rbfGGwH.jpg

Theres a side view to before i took the main picture you saw first. Just to show you how massive it is at a distance.

Edited by Deathlove
  • Like 12

Oh thats cool  :D. Finally a proper schoolbuilding!

So they will fix a couple of problems and bring them up again when they're done. It's good to know they are on their toes :)

May take a bit of a while though. *sigh* Back to studying the map :)

That school building is creepy as heck tho'... Cue the FPS drops when coming close ^^

Edited by Demonica

Anyone else spamming the refresh button?  :P

No i log out of the game so i can talk with you guys. Otherwise i have to close all the internet browsers to get good performance lol.

Jeez theyre working all day again, almost 10pm in prague ... Someone tell them to take it easy :)

• Like 1

Yeah, me too. I just exit, hang out here for a bit and then, once any news come in, I start it back up again to see what's happening :)

I just thought about cars and decided that I would absolutely love an ATV and bicycles at some point like they had in the mod. Driving a V3S seems to be clunky as of yet, and with ATV's at least you don't have to worry about closing doors and all that happy crap.

I do admire the working attitude of the team, either we get it right or we don't get any at all ^^ Thanks Devs, it's appreciated!

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 2

You just totally killed my last post LOL

Edited by SpawnZ

This game inspires me to go buy military weapons and gear. THANKS DAYZ! 83

• Like 3

Yeah, me too. I just exit, hang out here for a bit and then, once any news come in, I start it back up again to see what's happening :)

I just thought about cars and decided that I would absolutely love an ATV and bicycles at some point like they had in the mod. Driving a V3S seems to be clunky as of yet, and with ATV's at least you don't have to worry about closing doors and all that happy crap.

I do admire the working attitude of the team, either we get it right or we don't get any at all ^^ Thanks Devs, it's appreciated!

yeah, but I don't think you'd have nearly as much chance of surviving the random driving down the highway roll over.  Just driving down the road yesterday, it was a clear major highway, no trees within 20 meters and whammie, I am rolling over 3 times, truck rights itself and I am fine.  If that had been on an ATV, bet I would have been dead.

Servers up or down?

down as of now.