boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

Shoots, I guess I am gonna start a new guy on some .55 private server and maybe try cannibalism.  Keeping an eye on twitter though.

I just had a peek. As of ten minutes ago, the servers were still down. Surely, everyone in CZ has gone home for the night.

• Like 2

I just saw Experimental servers back up, but of course now Steam seems to be down. Fantastic.

EDIT: Yup, servers are up. Go, go, go!

Edited by Tatanko

I just saw Experimental servers back up, but of course now Steam seems to be down. Fantastic.

EDIT: Yup, servers are up. Go, go, go!

DAMMIT, now I gotta get the update frigging again

Aw crammit, I leave for FIVE minutes.... Jeeez... Keep me updated please folks! Zeds? Loot? And are the Devs seriously still working at this? It's like two in the morning over there... WOW!

*Gives Devs quick hug* *starts DayZ* *exits DayZ* *switches to exp* *starts DayZ again*

Edit: Hey Barnabus - your puppy and my puppy could be BFF's :D

Edited by Demonica

As for updates on .57, loot seems to be wiped, again. Nothing new beyond that to report so far, though, besides a lack of 3PP servers.

EDIT:

Map updates to, at least, Berezino. Firestation and electrical-sub station added.

ac0nlwz.jpg?1

Absolutely no loot present.

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 1

Hmmm... still no loot, no zeds... I sad now and I think I'm gonna have to meep a little... Meeep... Meeeep :(

Are the servers connected to the central hive? Things seem suspiciously empty.

More updates to Berezino, there is a lot of new stuff here;

tOzVMkP.jpg?1

Dog pen next to berezino PD:

IElAQ8H.jpg?1

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 4

I just imagine Tatanko going ingame every 10 minutes to check on the servers just to be the first to spread the news LOL

You did good, bud, no worries there. :D

Thanks for the images Santa, every little input helps.

So does this mean the servers just went on automatically or do you believe there's actually still folks working on it? Cause that would be insane.

Edited by Demonica
  • Like 1

I just imagine Tatanko going ingame every 10 minutes to check on the servers just to be the first to spread the news LOL

You did good, bud, no worries there. :D

Thanks for the images Santa, every little input helps.

So does this mean the servers just went on automatically or do you believe there's actually still folks working on it. Cause that would be insane.

No problem.

Forest next to Berezino has changed, as well, more trees and new buildings. Trainstation has also been changed;

n9d5CJU.jpg?1

Gonna run up to Svetlo, if I can survive that long without food, and see if anything has changed there.

IUqsE8P.jpg?1

Graveyard and church to the left, at the end of the road.

Edited by Santa fox
  • Like 1

Guess I'll go find a truck and scout out some Heli crashes and maybe run over a cow.

Doesn't look to be trucks

Edited by Barnabus

I'm only seein' 1p only servers. Is that what everyone else is seein'?

I'm only seein' 1p only servers. Is that what everyone else is seein'?

Yes, no loot is spawning, either, so no need to sweat it.

Spawned in Berezino today.  Haven't seen any loot yet.  Or infected.  Berezino layout looks different.  2:30am on a 1pp server currently.  I started picking apples. Success rate seems the same but apples grant higher numbers, I think.  I was energized after 5-6 apples, somehow.  That's pretty cool.  Off to find an outhouse and some animals.   :)

Pine tree now give long sticks, barbequed some chicken with them. Also seems like fires need less consumables, cooked two chicken breast on 3 sticks.

Edited by Coheed_IV
  • Like 1

Loot spawns broke again? Searched the entire city of Elektro and found nothing and when I say nothing I really mean nothing, not even the crap stuff. Not only that but just first person only servers. Love the new school building though, looks amazing.

One good thing about the servers being up is seeing some of the new changes to the map.

Edited by LordBlackwolf

So Animals are in then? If Chicken / Game can be hunted (and I forgot all about Apples) I might as well give it another shot, I haven't switched back yet ^^

Has there been invented a way to make fire without matches? Cause otherwise no BBQ....

Edited by Demonica

So Animals are in then? If Chicken / Game can be hunted (and I forgot all about Apples) I might as well give it another shot, I haven't switched back yet ^^

No NPCs or items are currently in. Only berries/apples.

Yeah, I cooked one chicken. Saw 2 around Berezino. Used oak bark for hand drill and kindling. Seems easier to get energized than .56.

Edited by Coheed_IV

Yeah, I cooked one chicken. Saw 2 around Berezino. Used oak bark for hand drill and kindling. Seems easier to get energized than .56.

How did you kill it without a weapon?

You can punch a chicken to death and do with it as you will.. :)

You can punch a chicken to death and do with it as you will.. :)

Yeah, but you waste a lot of energy chasing it though.

With an improvised knife and an ashwood stick, I think that you could quite easily ruin a chicken's day!