boneboys

Exp Update: 0.57128035*

I am close to a truck spawn, I think I'll sprint to it and see if I can beat the hoppers to the crashes.

yeah, but I don't think you'd have nearly as much chance of surviving the random driving down the highway roll over.  Just driving down the road yesterday, it was a clear major highway, no trees within 20 meters and whammie, I am rolling over 3 times, truck rights itself and I am fine.  If that had been on an ATV, bet I would have been dead.

You certainly have a point there. It is quite weird driving them, although I have only done so twice it is hard for me to keep it on the road since the steering is quite... slow and drudgy.

As far as rolling them over I was fortunate enough not having to experience that yet, but I wonder what the devs will do about the accidents and possibility of dying in a wreck and damage being taken.

Also I ran over a Zed and his corpse landed in the back and I just drove him around LOL Can they climb into the back of a truck? Can they hit you through the window?

So servers are down til morning?  <_<

Yeah, but we may get lucky and they have them up later tonight their time.

So servers are down til morning?  <_<

I am 12 hours different so that will be this evening for me.

It's a distinct possibility. I'd rather give the guys a good nights' sleep so they can return the next day bright eyed and bushy tailed but I am not complaining if they just keep at it for a bit longer in hopes there may be a easy / quick solution to this and then go about rectifying it tomorrow for good.

Yes, apparently I know nothing about programming and it's obviously nothing that has a "quick fix" to it, I just like to keep my hopes up :P

Edited by Demonica

These guys put in a lot of time and effort. I respect them.

The way some folks talk on various sites, you'd think these devs are bums, just flat out not true.

I respect them.

• Like 7

I am 12 hours different so that will be this evening for me.

i hate you - for me it will probably be when i'm early/ in the middle of my workday

• Like 1

Might be late evening for me as well, I have no idea if I can stay up that long. Old Ladies need their rest :P

Greetings SpawnZ from an ex Frankfurter Wuerstchen btw ^^

Meh, don't know if I should switch to stable or not... I guess I might as well though. See y'all in Chernarus Folks :)

I always try to be friendly unless someone acts aggressive first.

I generally just avoid people. If I hear shots in a town, I seriously just skip the town and move on. Trust no one and you might survive.

• Like 3

Don't hate me too much but seeing as how I'm on full-time baby duty today, I'm not terribly sad that I'm not missing out with the servers being down. :D

Cool to see there's a new school building though. Can't wait to see what else has changed.

• Like 1

So there is no Servers, but this update...???

Check this.

It's useful sometimes to read at least the most recent couple pages of a thread to get the latest information.

• Like 4

Check this.

It's useful sometimes to read at least the most recent couple pages of a thread to get the latest information.

lol yeah isnt it, just did :( and saw the shitty news, hope for the best tomoz :)

Edited by Devilskills
  • Like 1

My girlfriend is happy to have my full attention tonight.

So there's that.

Sorry, not sorry.

Shame we (UK/EU) didn't get 0.57 today. Never mind as tomorrow is another day... On the upside I did find a nice 74u + mag with my 1pp stable character ;)

Shoots, I guess I am gonna start a new guy on some .55 private server and maybe try cannibalism.  Keeping an eye on twitter though.