SmashT

Stable Branch - 0.53 Discussion

jsh2NXH.jpg?1

I hate it when I have to stope skinning. 

• Like 1

The one server I have a tent on went whitelist and I am not whitelisted.  AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

apply to get whitelisted. Doesn't take much.

There's no information, at least from what I can tell, to apply for Whitelisting on that particular server.   When it was unlocked, there wasn't any information provided like I have seen on other servers that I'm whitelisted with prior to the whitelist lockout.

apply to get whitelisted. Doesn't take much.

• Like 1

It looks like my server never went down for maintenance last night.  Anyone else not taken down for maintenance?

Anyone else feel like the M4 got adjusted in the loot tables? I've found everything from CMAGs to ACOGs, but not a single M4, many right after a fresh restart.  Could be coincidence, but with the promise of making guns hard to find down the road, one can always wonder...

It looks like my server never went down for maintenance last night.  Anyone else not taken down for maintenance?

I'm seeing all kinds of activity on SteamDB, but no actual updates. Despite what Eugen said a couple of days ago, I'm not convinced we are getting the hotfix update today that we were supposed to be getting.

• Like 1

Just a observation there is a boat load of frakin raincoats and food is scarse. found 2 bananas in 3 larger villages. also these useless flare guns litter around now !

Just a observation there is a boat load of frakin raincoats and food is scarse. found 2 bananas in 3 larger villages. also these useless flare guns litter around now !

I agree with the rain coats but have to disagree on the food.  Mind you, I play on a persistent server, but there's so much food lying around I don't bother to pack any.  It's strewn everywhere but can't find a box of ammo...

I agree with the rain coats but have to disagree on the food.  Mind you, I play on a persistent server, but there's so much food lying around I don't bother to pack any.  It's strewn everywhere but can't find a box of ammo...

I think, as always, it's a different situation for every server. I stumbled upon a loot-splosion server just last night that had just about anything you could ask for laying in every building (with the exception of rare items of course), so I know they still exist and I know for sure that loot drought isn't an issue for most servers.

also these useless flare guns litter around now !

Hey now... they aren't useless. You're clearly not having enough fun with them :)

I agree 100%. They definitely put a dent in the cheater's ability to ruin our fun.....(sigh) but i'm sad to report they're back.....see below: 

I have followed all of the steps to report our evidence captured early this morning (US central time) at the request of the Feb 6th status report (http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/220294-status-report-06-feb-15/#entry2213614).

Below is the feedback tracker I created on the matter. There is a link to the video evidence in there for you to review. This took place on our server (Welcome to the Jungle // 24/7 Daytime //.  Its not me in the video but one of my admins who stayed up most of the night interacting with these idiots and then taking time to edit the video down. Please do not repost the youtube link in this thread, you can watch the video on your own from the feedback tracker link.  The great news is we got their names and ID's thanks to the logs.  :beans:  :beans:

ID:  0021314

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

Well hackers were going to make a come back at some point but atleast maybe not as bad as it was. 

Good news is the security Team at BI is investigating and actually have people looking specifically into the two players we caught.  JStewart updated the feedback tracker to let me know :) 

• Like 3

... also these useless flare guns litter around now !

There are plenty of useless items in the game currently, and flare guns is not one of them.

• Like 3

Sing along with me .......... Red Skies at night !!

Flares are looking mighty awesome now. Gamma was up a bit high on that too so its a lil washed out , ill send up another when i log back in totally dark.

V3wtN1D.jpg

Edited by Yano
  • Like 4

Sing along with me .......... Red Skies at night !!

Flares are looking mighty awesome now. Gamma was up a bit high on that too so its a lil washed out , ill send up another when i log back in totally dark.

Try it over a city. It's THE BEST.

• Like 1

Let there be light!!  ...now that's useful.

(with gamma down)

Niiiiiiiiice! Very nice shot. We're kind of getting off topic with the gallery-esque posts though  :P

• Like 1

Of course, almost all these servers seems to be 24/7 high noon so the Flare isn't going to be useful in most servers. And that's a darn shame. 

RhC: Whitelist / Persistent / Hardcore / Yolo Mode

*looks like the name changed.

Have you got a name and we might be able to help you

Edited by Shinjuru

RhC: Whitelist / Persistent / Hardcore / Yolo Mode

*looks like the name changed

Glad you found the server. Yes we also have been fixing the fragnet server.

Of course, almost all these servers seems to be 24/7 high noon so the Flare isn't going to be useful in most servers. And that's a darn shame. 

Gamma exploit for some, and others follow the dark :( sadly tough to control.

• Like 1

Let there be light!!  ...now that's useful.

(with gamma down)

Glad I wasn't looting there, I woulda shit my pants and run for the woodline...

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 2