SmashT

Stable Branch - 0.52 Discussion

Got back in... all my servers are back up. Character was still there, no reset for me.

But... NO loot is spawning anywhere. I went all through NWAF in a fresh restarted server with no one else on it and not a SINGLE piece of loot in any building. Completely empty everywhere I have checked.

Edited by Nucleosis

That server you were on was not yet connected to the hive...

Got back in... all my servers are back up. Character was still there, no reset for me.

But... NO loot is spawning anywhere. I went all through NWAF in a fresh restarted server with no one else on it and not a single piece of loot.

A lot of servers i tried, still unable to connect all "waiting for host" for sometime.... honestly if they are selling the game at the current price point... they should have the lan feature unlocked for this game so that it may discourage cracked versions..... 8-(

So does anyone else have their characters back?

Didn't lose any of my characters, private or public shards. Can't seem to find any of the new items we use to find in exp 0.52 though... (no bomber jackets, dresses, pumpkin or green pepper seeds, suppressors, prison uniforms, cleaver, swords, etc.)

And I've been to all of the "possible" spawn points. (Castles for swords, houses for specific clothes, military spawns like hangars, prison buildings, barracks, found multiple crash sites, etc.)

The loot table seems a bit strange, like it's "fixed" but are missing some items to spawn.

I was very happy to see the quiver back for the crossbow, and now it seems to have vanished as well. (Used to spawn in the 2 story wooden log pubs.)

And, is it just me or the teddy bears are gone from under the Christmas trees? :huh:

That server you were on was not yet connected to the hive...

You are right. Logged into another server and loot spawning.

Tents on private persistance servers are working now ? and what about v3s is it persistance ? and also is loot still getting corupted after a while on persistance servers ?

Brian Hicks @Hicks_206 Follow

http://Gameservers.com  are having some issues getting back online, be patient with them folks. We're still here in the office as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was playing as the sun came up and everything seemed fine.

After a brief run from Gorka I reached a new town and realize I cannot open doors or pick up loot.

I was really enjoying the dawn.... :(

KvzFzS0.jpg

• Like 2

Logged in some private shard I play on, walked for about 5 mins, then encountered this. Gotta say that I also really enjoy dawn, or dusk. :thumbsup:

2v8n3f8.jpg

• Like 3

Logged in some private shard I play on, walked for about 5 mins, then encountered this. Gotta say that I also really enjoy dawn, or dusk. :thumbsup:

2v8n3f8.jpg

Did you find good gear at that crash site?  :huh:

Did you find good gear at that crash site?  :huh:

Honestly not much. No firearms but some mags, ammo and attachments. Best for me was a pristine combat knife, which I already had military boots to attach it. Not so bad, but I would've liked to find any suppressors to see if they were crash site restricted in their loot table, but it seems most of the "new" items (0.52 exp) don't spawn at all.

Wish I could join in on the fun..No not me instead I get Battleye kicks for a high ping of 180? Or the one that really got me upset was the kick when my ping was at 80... Really? I usually play just fine when my ping is like that... And before Anyone posts some list on ways to improve my bandwidth please don't bother wasting your time... It won't get read and I will prolly make fun of you..lol  

This update coming from experimental to stable something somewhere has really really messed up badly... Not sure where or how but I can't stay on a server more than about 3 minutes before I get the boot.,.,. And while my internet connection is far from fast it has been more than enough to play with little to no interruption at all...Am I the only one experiencing this? I can't be can I? I have read other posts about people being kicked for supposed high ping.... 

A blue V3S?  That thing is F'ugly.   I found 12 sets of netting and a 10 round clip for my SKS.  I am leaving the extreme NE now and heading inland.

When zombies hit you and you get a CTD, is still a thing? 

Also how do you loot bodies that have slid down the hillside? I died because of client crash and when  I got back to my body I was unable to loot it, because of sliding. Has happened before, when I killed a dude and tried to get his stuff.

Edited by Dafix

Anyone find out if heli crashes are working in persistence ?

I can confirm Heli crashes are visible on persistent servers.

Nice, but not a fan of too many towns, it's taking the "lost in the woods in the middle of nowhere and randomly see other people" moments. Best firefights happen in the woods

Has anyone created a full ghillie yet? I have loads of netting and 6 burlap strips but don't wanna waste them if I need 10 for instance to create the full ghillie?

Has anyone created a full ghillie yet? I have loads of netting and 6 burlap strips but don't wanna waste them if I need 10 for instance to create the full ghillie?

i build a gun wrap and now i have 10 nettings and 4 burlap stripes left.

you can "break down" the parts so you get back the stuff.

it's a hard decision between full ghillie and a backback for sure :D

Anytime I have broke them down I've lost pieces though?

What I was meaning anyway was that this update apparently has full ghillie as if it's different to what we had before maybe with just ghillie top, good and bushrag? Not sure what it means, wasn't sure if it meant you could craft a full suit in one if you have enough pieces.

What I was meaning anyway was that this update apparently has full ghillie as if it's different to what we had before maybe with just ghillie top, good and bushrag? Not sure what it means, wasn't sure if it meant you could craft a full suit in one if you have enough pieces.

That's the "old" ghillie

K7F9wZP.png

And this is the new, full ghillie ( without the "old" headpiece )

hPNxOtM.jpg

• Like 2

That's the "old" ghillie

And this is the new, full ghillie ( without the "old" headpiece )

is this the new "top"?

because i wasn't able to build "pants" with 12 nettings and 9 sacks.

Edited by drunkenteddybear

When zombies hit you and you get a CTD, is still a thing?

Also how do you loot bodies that have slid down the hillside? I died because of client crash and when  I got back to my body I was unable to loot it, because of sliding. Has happened before, when I killed a dude and tried to get his stuff.

You have to find the spot where you got killed, usually your rifle or axe stays there and so does the rest of the inventory. It can be tricky sometimes but runnig around with your inventory up helps.

is this the new "top"?

because i wasn't able to build "pants" with 12 nettings and 9 sacks.

There are no pants. You have the three pieces you know from 0.51 and in addition to that, you have the new full ghillie, which is one piece on it's own. It can only be combined with the "old" headpiece.

( and could you please remove the pics from the quote? )  thanks :)

Edited by ChainReactor

Wow cheers for that. I cant find any info on this though, how many pieces to build the new full ghillie?