SmashT

Stable Branch - 0.52 Discussion

Ahaha yes, it reminds me of when I was kidnapped and used a blood cattle. Once I out lived my usefulness I was sent to the beach...

i havent been taken captive yet. it will come though lol

Yes it's safe now character wise, but still there is servers [Public] with no loot at all.

it seem some servers are not connected to central economy database so they do not spawn items

• Like 1

Hey look, more patches pushed out that don't work.  What a great trend we're on.

Blames GAME patch for INTERNET mess-up. And to think I thought I had seen it all...

• Like 2

My 3 friends and I have been crashing (game just freezes) after several minutes or so joining any server.  Beware.

So when i join a server i get my character back (didnt play the game for the whole day, so i was not a fresh spawn)

So when i join a server i get my character back (didnt play the game for the whole day, so i was not a fresh spawn)

Most probably yes.

well, guys other than no loot on some servers, everything seem to be fine.

Most probably yes.

well, guys other than no loot on some servers, everything seem to be fine.

I still don't trust this all...

I still don't trust this all...

I'm giving it a few more hours personally.

I'm giving it a few more hours personally.

Yeah... i will wait untill Hicks say it's safe to play.

[bug] Crafting Improvised Knife won't work sometimes, animation is there but nothing produce after it and you will lost stone. 

Don't know if said already:

Loot spawns seems to be bugged. No loot in most of the building ( town untouched ) and no loot in the sheds in the forrests.

So is it safe to join, is this not a cover-up for a character wipe? I mean, if i join a server, i still got my character (i didn't play for the whole day so i was not a fresh spawn)

My character returned. Most servers (that are up) seem full. Playing fine for now.

Got me char back ^_^

The biters are quite cranky and very interested about me 8)

Nice update.

However, for the record, as I cannot comment on the Dev Tracker forum; I dont believe double posting counts as updating us.

Would really like to see some fresh info in the devtracker instead of copy/pastes.

Also, it seems global chat talking is back again.  Unintentional it seems.  

My usual 1PP server finally came back online and had loot and the game was functioning quite well at about 1/2 full.

I had my same old character and was saved near a fairly large prime weapon location.

Against my better judgement, I decide to loot this location and have my first encounter with a KoS player in a long time.

Without a word he fired on me a few times in close quarters with a rifle (maybe sks), but didn't kill me.

Though I had plenty of time to retaliate I admittedly choked and fired 2 rounds into the wall before being finished off.

:facepalm:

Missing hurts more than the KoS.

It had been a while since I drank murderers tears....

Well, we'll call it a "character wipe by proxy" for the new patch.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

My usual 1PP server finally came back online and had loot and the game was functioning quite well at about 1/2 full.

I had my same old character and was saved near a fairly large prime weapon location.

Against my better judgement, I decide to loot this location and have my first encounter with a KoS player in a long time.

Without a word he fired on me a few times in close quarters with a rifle (maybe sks), but didn't kill me.

Though I had plenty of time to retaliate I admittedly choked and fired 2 rounds into the wall before being finished off.

:facepalm:

Missing hurts more than the KoS.

It had been a while since I drank murderers tears....

Well, we'll call it a "character wipe by proxy" for the new patch.

I was happy to see my server come back up as well and start to fill quickly! Felt like an early holiday gift!! 

Cheers to the DayZ dev's for staying up way past their bed times to bring us a game that is still in development with new content for Holidays!!!!  :beans:  :beans:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

When I launch DayZ no servers will come up. My filter is on default. I un installed and re-installed the game and still no servers will pop up. Please HELP i want to play so i can kill my self in game.  -Fnwa

I spawned in fresh and managed to get murdered three times in about an hour on one server. I was friendly each time and dressed like a Bambi and even tried to talk but still three jokers felt the need to kill me for my empty backpack. I think once more zombies are in people will have something else to shoot.

I got bounced from a server this evening for apparently a high ping... I stand corrected.  Saw another guy get kicked also, but his ping was 563.  It looks like Battle Eye is doing the kicking, at least the one I noticed.

I think so because I get the same problem. The thing is...I live in Chile, far away from all servers and lowest ping I get (with a good internet connection) is 150-190, which has allowed me to play just fine since the beggining of this game, but apparently servers think not