SmashT

Stable Branch - 0.52 Discussion

Got a bunch of invisible zeds on a couple servers I tried, I don't know if it's related to the hive issue.

Characters are not wiped, they will be accessible once the servers are able to connect to the database.

Gotta love him ha ;) good news from him always!

Edited by EHNR

Oh shi  

QUOTE FROM Twitter @eugenharton

Network issues fixed, you are safe to log in.

Can't wait to get home and play after work , great work devs :) we've been waiting for this day :)

• Like 1

Spawned in, old character is now back.

which server ?

is it fixed guys ?

Edited by VahidkinG

I can believe it. No servers for me are spawning loot anywhere, and spawning into a server always gives me a new character. I can definitely believe something screwy is up, especially considering how surprisingly awesome the .52 Exp was. 

I've been meaning to finish Metro: Last Light anyway.

Spawning in freshie every time new locale, confirmed.

Looks like servers are dropping fast too.

It's definitely North Korea or Sergei, I blame Sergei.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Not sure if people are missing the message at the top of the forums but here it is,

Service down

Please be advised: We are taking the service down. The central architecture is under DDOS attack, please be patient, we are trying to resolve it as fast as possible.

• Like 3

He didn't say they were fixed, he said they would be.

Hey said they were fixed, but then they were broken again, DDOS attack.

I've been playing on one of the 1PP MPGS (DayZ US-60) servers for a while now. Got my old char and loot is spawning fine. Only issue is lag. A lot of it.

Edit: Server seems to have stopped working. Didn't lose connection but can't interact with anything anymore.

Edited by solodude23

Red banner on top of forum is smart idea.

"Service down Please be advised: We are taking the service down. The central architecture is under DDOS attack, please be patient, we are trying to resolve it as fast as possible."

Edit: Caboose snuck in at bottom of last page with this....
Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

Hmm private hives seemed to be working fine (except for an extremely low server fps and up to 5 sec delays for actions), loaded up my character just fine. Too bad they took all the servers down, even the private hives.

^^^I was seeing this exact same lag last night on East-02 1PP Experimental but I thought it was due to high pop on server (48/50 at one point).

Edited by BioHaze

Hmm private hives seemed to be working fine (except for an extremely low server fps and up to 5 sec delays for actions), loaded up my character just fine. Too bad they took all the servers down, even the private hives.

I can't tell if my character is fine.  The server I play on, which is private, is not up yet plus every server I've tried ends up resetting within minutes of joining.  Might have to wait a bit until they get it sorted out.  

There is no private hives yet, those are private shards. The difference is that private shards rent a part of DayZ hive, while an actual private hive is a different hive.

Edited by Karakoz

So did they reset presistance servers? I just setup camp for the week last night...

Keep up the good work devs you've conquered these cowardly ddos-ers before and you can do it again ! It's probably smedlys team lol , am I joking ? I dunno :) ... But seriously probably just some cowardly hackers that can't dupe as easy or something and are mad :0 !

• Like 4