Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Do I look like a bandit?

Clown mask, plus full mil clothes and an assault rifle?

Good luck making friends, an ambitious (or stupid) player will open up on you, a more cautious one will probably ambush you, and the rest will probably avoid you.

You look exactly like the type of person i will KoS if i come across you..and i haven't KoS anyone in this game yet....

• Like 1

If I saw a player wearing that I would shoot them so fast it would put Usain Bolt in the Millenium Falcon to shame. 

• Like 1

And maybe this is why people with masks on kos... cause you f'n sobs are too f'n paranoid.... lighten the f up, not everyone that wears a payday mask is kos...

And maybe this is why people with masks on kos... cause you f'n sobs are too f'n paranoid.... lighten the f up, not everyone that wears a payday mask is kos...

One does not simply 'lighten up' in Chernarus. Lightening up gets you killed.

What if he was hunting. To feed his family?

First thought, but there are no families in chernarus. Second thought, cannibal.

• Like 2

Yes.

Some player might like the Payday masks because they really liked the Payday games, and thinks it's a great easter egg/reference, but their very nature is that of criminals, as they come from a game which portrays you as a thief/criminal.

If an intelligent player, who's not hostile and usually friendly with other players knows that, and still wears a payday mask, he probably accept the risks of getting killed because he looks like a bandit.

To me, any player wearing a masks is a potential bandit/kos player. It's not discrimination, it's logic.

Covering your face = Covering your intentions.  When you have something to hide then you probably can't be trusted.

Payday masks are infamously known as bandit flags.

It doesn't matter what you wear in this game, it will all get you murdered.

However I spend no time in checking to see if someone with a mask or full military gear is friendly, I just shoot.

..//...

What would your intention be if you saw a guy like this?

Shoot

First thought, but there are no families in chernarus. Second thought, cannibal.

ROFLOL! Thats got me poling IRL.

• Like 1

So I'm geared like this and my friend said I look like a bandit and wandering around like this would make people only freak out, run away from me or get afraid.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o4s3urnhuhysqg0/2014-09-30_00001.jpg?dl=0

What would your intention be if you saw a guy like this?

Well, it is just my opinion, but I think your outfit looks rather stupid. Bandit? Don't know about bandits. Bandits don't necessarily wear payday masks, but the payday mask looks stupid and totally misplaced in this game.

Pay Day mask are too happy and easy going for the dark, gritty, serious Zombie Roleplay game I was expecting to get.

I never really figured out why they were in the game in the first place.

When it comes to testing masks, adding a hockey mask would have been more logical. .

Edited by Exorade