JackyCTV

Kiddy Bandits

rule of thumb: if it squeaks, kill it.

So i take it you get allot of restraining orders at Elementary schools hu? XD

• Like 1

i have not been killed by a squeaker yet. when i hear someone squeaking, "mom, i dont want to go to bed yet" i start shooting.

And than you realize its a 40 year old man saying this. LMAO X'D

• Like 3

And than you realize its a 40 year old man saying this. LMAO X'D

hahaha

I had a kid new spawn running around as I watched him from a roof top.  I got too close to the edge... now he has mags, ammo, backpack, and full auto.

Merry Christmas!

So i take it you get allot of restraining orders at Elementary schools hu? XD

ummm pretty sure we were discussing the game. it has an age gate for a reason, I simply wish it were enforced.

and I find your tone to be a bit offensive. much like children playing adult games.

I've been played this game for 800 hours and I've met a lot of squeakers. Most all of them glitched in one way or another.

Edited by Beck

ummm pretty sure we were discussing the game. it has an age gate for a reason, I simply wish it were enforced.

and I find your tone to be a bit offensive. much like children playing adult games.

I find your beautiful white butterfly offensive. lol

Not really I actually enjoy the different butterfly species.

and this is true but since its steam they will sadly NEVER enforce it.

And no hard feelings lol i know your not that type. XD

Also now i have that Oklahoma song stuck in my head. lol

Edited by Deathlove

wait,do kids get puberty at the age of nine now? Since you said "under nine",kids they grow so fast these days.

wait,do kids get puberty at the age of nine now? Since you said "under nine",kids they grow so fast these days.

nah, there are still annoying as fuck loud 10-14 year old squeakers.

I think OP just said under nine either because it was ridiculously squeaky or had the vocabulary of one.

nah, there are still annoying as fuck loud 10-14 year old squeakers.

I think OP just said under nine either because it was ridiculously squeaky or had the vocabulary of one.

Yea. I dont really understand how some kids think that they can hurt my feelings by calling me fag or telling with squeky voice that they fucked my mother. What do they think that I think about them? :D Anyways, I cant trust people with squeky voice. Young kids cant be friendly, because they think that DayZ is like BF4 with longer respawn time.

I think kids should stay away from dayz, I have met 2 kids so far, killed one, other one singed and saved his life...but they are devious, when you speak with them its like speaking to a person with a mental issues, like schizophrenics, you dont know what they gonna do in next 5 seconds.

But you know what would be fun? If there was a kid model in dayz, I can see it now...so much molestation and grown ups weirdos playing as kids or playing as adults dressed up in kiddy clothing.

For some reason this needs to happen.

• Like 2

I think kids should stay away from dayz, I have met 2 kids so far, killed one, other one singed and saved his life...but they are devious, when you speak with them its like speaking to a person with a mental issues, like schizophrenics, you dont know what they gonna do in next 5 seconds.

But you know what would be fun? If there was a kid model in dayz, I can see it now...so much molestation and grown ups weirdos playing as kids or playing as adults dressed up in kiddy clothing.

For some reason this needs to happen.

And only way to get the adult model for your character is to send a picture of your passport to Bohemia :DD Or maybe if there would be a system where people could report your gamertag to be child/childish.

• Like 1

Why are kids in this game so damn annoying?

I was teaming up with this kid, he was like 13 or something but he seemed cool at first. Our group got larger and we were chilling by a fireplace, we were 4 at the time..

Then all of sudden he stands up, shoots everybody then says "Sorryyyy my best friend told me to do eeeeet i think ur awesome teeheee"

No **** off!!

Kids are fucking evil man, while I was playing with my friend one day, my little cousin, she is like 9 or 10 I dont know, watched me playing and when she saw my friend she told me to kill him...I asked why, she said "because". What the hell is wrong with you kid!?

Kids are not sacrosanct,I don't understand the extra venom throw their way. Nor why people expect more from less, kids are kids because that's what they are defined as! You should know what to expect.

Edited by Trizzo

Kids are not sacrosanct,I don't understand the extra venom throw their way. Nor why people expect more from less, kids are kids because that's what they are defined as! You should know what to expect.

True, it's like they all forgot that they were no different one day.

True, it's like they all forgot that they were no different one day.

That is the reason why we dont like them! We all know that we were shitbags when we were child. I personally didnt play DayZ when I was 10 though and I think that DayZ is not made for kids. COD on console is nice playground for them

I played wolfenstein 3d secretly when i was like...12 ? Sneaked up on the Computer at night, even wrote bootdisks and stuff. Altho, iam very very glad we dident had the Internet back than.

As for squeekers in dayZ...they are KOS matrial. Nothing else... :P

When you're confronted with a horde of squealers, there is only one thing to do.

Strip off your clothes.

387a62fc397a5fc9b488c109e0862f11.jpgYou'll never find my pack you little bastards!

Edited by q.S Sachiel
  • Like 1

When you're confronted with a horde of squealers, there is only one thing to do.

Strip off your clothes.

387a62fc397a5fc9b488c109e0862f11.jpgYou'll never find my pack you little bastards!

Only you and your lever-action-rifle against a horde of pesky peasants :D

Edited by irishroy

It's frustrating but these kids likely have a better perspective on the game than many of us do. They take risks, engage everything, and have fun with whatever they have. On the other hand there's 40 year-old nerds server-hopping looking for the ultimate in cool loot, that lose their minds when they get killed.

It's frustrating but these kids likely have a better perspective on the game than many of us do. They take risks, engage everything, and have fun with whatever they have. On the other hand there's 40 year-old nerds server-hopping looking for the ultimate in cool loot, that lose their minds when they get killed.

I agree with the enjoyment part but not the rest, I think these are the worst for server hopping