Sign in to follow this  
Concise

Changelogs for pussies

This just in:

Changelog's are for pussies. Why not search for your vehicle until you find it? Why do you need to know it's there? Do you enjoy surprises? Be a dick.

• Like 2

I like changelogs!

>.> Let's me know ..what's changed?

I am bad, I should feel bad?

• Like 2

Yeah sure, even the server-browser is kind a cheating because it shows you how many players on the server and which daytime is... :PP

• Like 2

Yeah sure, even the server-browser is kind a cheating because it shows you how many players on the server and which daytime is... :PP

Agreed, I try not to see how many folks are on, otherwise it's unfair as.....well,.

I like changelogs!

>.> Let's me know ..what's changed?

I am bad, I should feel bad?

LOL yes!

• Like 1

You put hand on your monitor to hide amount of players and time of day?

Or you selecting server with closed eyes?

There's a few things the changelog didn't make note of.

There's a current bug where, if you yell in direct communication, while in berezino, loot will spawn more frequently in the apartments in the area.  Give it a try! I found several ruined  wool coats this way.

• Like 2

Where is my pussy changelog surprise?

Anyways I like how its done at the moment - experimaental gets no changelog and you can look for new features on your own while stable announces the changes (though not in details) to make people actively look for them for testing purposes. Otherwise some things might be overlooked.

Edited by Evil Minion
  • Like 1

This just in:

Changelog's are for pussies. Why not search for your vehicle until you find it? Why do you need to know it's there? Do you enjoy surprises? Be a dick.

Are you stupid or are you just stupid? Just leave. All I ask. Leave and never come back.

• Like 1

Where is my pussy changelog surprise?

Anyways I like how its done at the moment - experimaental gets no changelog and you can look for new features on your own while stable announces the changes (though not in details) to make people actively look for them for testing purposes. Otherwise some things might be overlooked.

Oo, I didn't realize that, thank you.

Are you stupid or are you just stupid? Just leave. All I ask. Leave and never come back.

Jfiles......no.

You put hand on your monitor to hide amount of players and time of day?

Or you selecting server with closed eyes?

It's a conscious effort, but no, my eyes are open.

Agreed, I try not to see how many folks are on, otherwise it's unfair as.....well,.

LOL yes!

The server browser is complete meta gaming bullshit. You should have to discover servers on your own, by discovering the IP's through methodical guessing.

• Like 1

I do agree a bit of something is lost from playing the alpha and keeping up to date on changes though.  When I started the mod it was the first time in a long time that I played a game where I actually had to figure things out, rather than the game shoving it all down my throat with tutorials and guides.  I avoided looking at an external map until I had at least found one first in game.

That feeling may have partially come back if we'd waited till full release to play, with all the new content to explore.  Getting it bit by bit though gives us time to become accustomed to each new thing as it comes, so the sense of discovery is kinda gone.

• Like 1

God damnit. I'm a pussy ass noob for trying to find out how the game changed?

Well fuck me sideways.

• Like 1

How else without changelogs can we debunk the oh so common complaint nothing has changed in 8 months ya da ya da. Although i almost exclusively play experimental these days( when its up) That has no change logs guess that makes me a dick ???

Is being a Dick a good thing these days how confusing the lingo is now i always thought being a Dick was a bad thing?? Only thing i am sure of after reading this is the OP is definately a Dick...

• Like 2

Change log :

Topic is dead...                                                                                         

• Like 1