s227mario

Where am I ? (The Official)

Kind of thinking Zaprudnoe... 049-023? 

Wild guess but it looks like it matches up? Sorry if this isn't it but I'm seeing some comparable images / structures in the wiki.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Zaprudnoe

Edited by ENO75

That's the gate at one of the new "summer camps" not sure which one but I've been there.

That's the gate at one of the new "summer camps" not sure which one but I've been there.

It looks like the summer camp I ran across north of Novoya Petrovka, But that's the only one I've come across, didn't know there were others.

It looks like the summer camp I ran across north of Novoya Petrovka, But that's the only one I've come across, didn't know there were others.

There's ten or so I believe.

• Like 1

Thanks in advance and sorry for low quality of the pic  :(

Merged...

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/579014765009705960/517088F0C1AA97BC5508807E6E2D826BACB72CE9/

Open this and if anyone has any idea where this is please can you mention it in the comments. Have looked for ages and have had no hope. I see the red and white tower in the distance which isn't green mountain but i cannot find out where this is!

So do you reckon it is near green mountain because the green mountain tower is a lot bigger and thicker?

This is my best guess on where it is...

6z3pxj.jpg

If you look closely you see(at least I think) that it is not the Green Mountain tower, its not shaped like a "lighthouse"(I can't think of a better description) like the one at Green Mountain. I'm not completely sure though, but I will look at the map and try to find that spot.
  • Like 1

Its a cell tower. Looks like straight west of three valleys. 

jsgrHMr.png

If it isnt here then i suspect its way up north in the newer areas.

Edited by B@ker
  • Like 1

Its a cell tower. Looks like straight west of three valleys. 

jsgrHMr.png

If it isnt here then i suspect its way up north in the newer areas.

Beat me to it - I'd say 3 valleys too. One of my favourite spots on the map in fact.

• Like 1

It looks very much like Three Valleys - the northernmost on the road to Msta to be more exact. Around square 122:096 I would guess.

• Like 1