boneboys

Stable - 0.46 Discussion

Grenades are a bit stupid ATM! They look like a block of C4 going off not a frag grenade!!

They have placeholder explosion effect of gas station.

• Like 3

I'm happy about eliminating character cloning. I discovered it right 2 days ago about its existence and now it's explained why so many AKM and M4 around.

Probably done by same stupid glithc abusers that also ghosting...

Edited by GunnyITA

I'm happy about eliminating character cloning. I discovered it right 2 days ago about its existence and now it's explained why so many AKM and M4 around.

Probably done by same stupid glithc abusers that also ghosting...

Character cloning is not eliminated.

It is "a known issue"

• Like 1

Anyone elses legs breaking when going up above ground level? Noticed it first after i was shot at NWAF.

All was fine, killed the guy and ran up stairs, climbed ladder to roof and legs broke for no reason as i ran over it, no shots etc... figured it was lag/desync from the prior firefight, splinted myself up and moved on, ran up the stairs in the jail buildings and then it happened again, fixed myself again and ran to cover and logged off.

This a new/old hack or a new bug? Have not played in a while so im unsure.

Someone confrim if recovering bolts AND arrows from ashwood bow and crossbow fixed AFTER KILLING AN ENEMY

check contents of body and check inside of body please.

Anyone elses legs breaking when going up above ground level? Noticed it first after i was shot at NWAF.

All was fine, killed the guy and ran up stairs, climbed ladder to roof and legs broke for no reason as i ran over it, no shots etc... figured it was lag/desync from the prior firefight, splinted myself up and moved on, ran up the stairs in the jail buildings and then it happened again, fixed myself again and ran to cover and logged off.

This a new/old hack or a new bug? Have not played in a while so im unsure.

This is why we teach the kids to not run on stairs.

• Like 2

Character cloning is not eliminated.

It is "a known issue"

Ohuuu shit!!! D-: ....

WTF !!!! On s’en bat les coui…. des grenades, vêtement et autre, on veut les tentes puti… de mer…

Bouger vous le cul vite

WTF, granades, de mer, bouger. I think I understand even tho I do not know French.

Translation (if ya really wanna know):

"WTF !!!! We are beating our meat ... grenades, clothes and stuff, we want tents wh**re ..*your m***er.  Get your asses in gear"

[- in the original the swearwords left incomplete to make them more polite: standard street talk not very offensive, but not said at home, ya know -]

[ that was useful, right ? ]

IMO Lot of good stuff in 0.46.124490 + player testing/debugging in hand I see

[edit: 'scuse me guilau. After I translated this, your translation kind of appeared (strange forum lag??).. you are right too]

Edited by pilgrim

This.

Just one tower + sniper locations everywhere :huh:

Played this morning. Airfield was still there, (it's where I logged out of the night before), but it has been changed and re-arranged. I kinda like it better this way. Have to run quite a ways to loot all the buildings instead of them being in a straight line one after the other.

Servers are crashing more often than previous patch.. What a bad patch this is..

Game is crashing when leaving server 7/10 times. 

Actions like jumping over something or taking weapons out often require key spamming to work. 

Actions like jumping over something or taking weapons out often require key spamming to work.

For me it always were like it.

For having gun in hands I need to press hotkey 6-8 times.

Actually I can forget about jumping fences becouse it works 1 out of 10 times and when I'll really need to jump fence to escape from player/zombie it not gonna work.

For me it always were like it.

For having gun in hands I need to press hotkey 6-8 times.

Actually I can forget about jumping fences becouse it works 1 out of 10 times and when I'll really need to jump fence to escape from player/zombie it not gonna work.

Yes, but it seems worse now. 

I can hold binoculars but I can't have a peek. :(

Servers are crashing more often than previous patch.. What a bad patch this is..

:(

Player can look through walls - Zombies are spawning on spot of their death

I don’t play that much I pop in "Crashed" when a patch comes out but how the hell is the above happening 7 months into Stable Alpha shouldn’t this be fixed in Experiential? What is a 160 staff up to?

Edited by Smiley_ie

Crashing after leaving a server would only be a problem if you frequently hop servers, so to me this is not a real major issue.

The toolbar and jumping do seem to be a bit more unresponsive than before.

I haven't crashed while in game yet but have crashed when ending my session for the night.

Undocumented

New

Buildings: Updated Police station

Buildings: New military building added

Clothing: Gorka Military Uniform Jacket added

Clothing: Changed the ring on the Police Caps to Chernorussian Green

Files: Added data for Flare Gun, Rabbit Snare, and Tent

Files: Added data for 2 Grenade Launcher Attachments and 2 SMG's

Files: Added data for Smoke Grenade, Improvised Butane/Spray Grenade, and Improvised Timed Butane/Spray Grenade

Files: Added data for mackerels

Location: Number of possible Helicopter Crash Sites increased from 16-18. (Number of crashed Helicopters on the map stays 3)

Sound: Added new sounds for the M4A1

World: Added some new roads

Fixes

Effects: Increased Loading range of Bullet Impact visibility

Effects: Increased the loading range of Helicopter Smoke

Gear: Can no longer put Small Protector Cases inside each other.

Gear: Splint inventory size reduced to two slots

Lightning: Lightning during night time have been improved

Sound: Fixed the sounds of the brownish ground

Weapons: 7Rnd 1911 Magazine flipped back

Weapons: Kitchen Knives can now be equipped on your back

Sorry I was late

• Like 1

Yep - just the usual rant that some dont care for additions and want more fixes. Im looking at the patch notes again and here is what I see:

- about 18 new things added

- about 32 fixes

So.... yeah, a poor rant.

Reading the changelog is a massive waste of time. Half the things they say in it are fixed remain broken, and half the things they added or changed in the new patch someone 'forgot' to include in the log. Pretty amateur work ethic for a multimillion dollar studio basically funded entirely by this game.

That aside, I'm not a whinger lol enjoying the patches and haven't got a problem with the rollout speed, just the inaccuracy of the changelogs making it impossible to actually know what changed in the patch.

Undocumented

New

Buildings: Updated Police station

Buildings: New military building added

Clothing: Gorka Military Uniform Jacket added

Clothing: Changed the ring on the Police Caps to Chernorussian Green

Files: Added data for Flare Gun, Rabbit Snare, and Tent

Files: Added data for 2 Grenade Launcher Attachments and 2 SMG's

Files: Added data for Smoke Grenade, Improvised Butane/Spray Grenade, and Improvised Timed Butane/Spray Grenade

Files: Added data for mackerels

Location: Number of possible Helicopter Crash Sites increased from 16-18. (Number of crashed Helicopters on the map stays 3)

Sound: Added new sounds for the M4A1

World: Added some new roads

Fixes

Effects: Increased Loading range of Bullet Impact visibility

Effects: Increased the loading range of Helicopter Smoke

Gear: Can no longer put Small Protector Cases inside each other.

Gear: Splint inventory size reduced to two slots

Lightning: Lightning during night time have been improved

Sound: Fixed the sounds of the brownish ground

Weapons: 7Rnd 1911 Magazine flipped back

Weapons: Kitchen Knives can now be equipped on your back

Sorry I was late

i ask myself why they dont list them in the official changelog, too. Really, why?

I got the official stable 0.46 patch last night. I went onto an experimental server (only ones I could get on) and started a new character because I know characters get reset on new updates. I logged off for the night a while later. I just logged back onto a regular/non-experimental server and my old character is there with all my gear. What?

I got the official stable 0.46 patch last night. I went onto an experimental server (only ones I could get on) and started a new character because I know characters get reset on new updates. I logged off for the night a while later. I just logged back onto a regular/non-experimental server and my old character is there with all my gear. What?

characters are not always reset when updates occur, in fact I do not recall any resets for stable and only one or two for experimental. there are occasionally problems with the hives that cause you get a reset character but usually you will be notified by the server when that happens. you have the same character on stable that you had before the update but you might have had an inadvertent character reset on experimental (I did) as I am not sure that one was actually planned. 

if you just happen to want a fresh start I would be happy to meet you at balota some time :P

characters are not always reset when updates occur, in fact I do not recall any resets for stable and only one or two for experimental. there are occasionally problems with the hives that cause you get a reset character but usually you will be notified by the server when that happens. you have the same character on stable that you had before the update but you might have had an inadvertent character reset on experimental (I did) as I am not sure that one was actually planned. 

if you just happen to want a fresh start I would be happy to meet you at balota some time :P

I didn't get notified that my character was reset and I joined other servers to make sure that is wasn't a one-time thing.

I'm currently in Berezino waiting for some friends, and if we met up somewhere, you'd probably get annoyed by my semi pre-pubescent voice.

Found my first AKM in the...I believe it's dubbed the "secret military base" in one of the barracks along with a folding grip and I already had a PSO scope.

I love it, I have no mag for it yet but I was using an SKS before(in preparation, got plenty ammo)

It actually works rather well as a mid range sniper, I'm honestly satisfied not having a mag, got a magnum and engraved 1911 for firefights.

The AKM feels so much better than the M4 somehow and it sounds great.

CRAWLING ZOMBIES, damn they're pretty creepy very like the ones in Red Dead Redemption.

How long have we been able to search for apples? Never noticed before not sure if it's new. Got me a nice fresh one.

Game runs a lot better now it's not crashed on me at all servers have just cut out without warning but the game itself has been running well, thank the lord.

Also the option to reload my SKS without using a clip not sure if that's new.