boneboys

Stable - 0.46 Discussion

The hardcore servers i play on are constantly crashing.

&

"Animations: Zombie attack animations polished."

Um, what? Polishing is what you do when you are about finished with your work. Please, please, tell me that was a mistake because what i see in game is some of THE worst A.i. behavior i've ever seen in a game. Please tell me the zombie A.i. we see in the game is 2% of what you have planned.

I remember hearing a quote from Rocket about animation being a huge framerate killer and i wondered if maybe he got that idea from comments about made about the controversial Euclideon Infinite Detail engine, that it had no animation and to which some assume resulted solely from a lack of animation, which WAS NOT NEARLY the only contributing factor.

The hardcore servers i play on are constantly crashing.

&

"Animations: Zombie attack animations polished."

Um, what? Polishing is what you do when you are about finished with your work. Please, please, tell me that was a mistake because what i see in game is some of THE worst A.i. behavior i've ever seen in a game. Please tell me the zombie A.i. we see in the game is 2% of what you have planned.

I remember hearing a quote from Rocket about animation being a huge framerate killer and i wondered if maybe he got that idea from comments about made about the controversial Euclideon Infinite Detail engine, that it had no animation and to which some assume resulted solely from a lack of animation, which WAS NOT NEARLY the only contributing factor.

A.I =/= Animation.

• Like 2

A.I =/= Animation.

Yes but the animations are still shit and completely unpolished. 

Yes but the animations are still shit and completely unpolished. 

I never said they weren't

How is to be carefull like shit, check every location to be sure there is no threat in a small village and still you can't get this satisfaction.

Video: (watch from minnute 1:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPcfFHHSr0

I watched the whole vid and I don't know what you are trying to say. I somehow expected that you get shot any second because of the AKM shooting. Thought you might attract other players and your death ruined your satisfaction, but that did not happen...

I watched the whole vid and I don't know what you are trying to say. I somehow expected that you get shot any second because of the AKM shooting. Thought you might attract other players and your death ruined your satisfaction, but that did not happen...

Well, I don't care about other player, I am not hunting them and they are welcome to challenge me.

But still zombie respawn is so comfusing. Where did the zombie come from after I searched that house?

Edited by lucianpin

don't know, zed spawning is not always "nice" atm, but I guess it's a placeholder. I just hope they get it right. Killed a zed yesterday with a machete and that started a train of about 10 zeds going after me again and again...all spawned and going after me.

Edited by bautschi

don't know, zed spawning is not always "nice" atm, but I guess it's a placeholder. I just hope they get it right. Killed a zed yesterday with a machete and that started a train of about 10 zeds going after me again and again...all spawned and going after me.

I haven't had any issues with zeds respawning on me. I think one respawned right where I killed another about 15 seconds after I had killed it. But I was insode a market and didn't arggo it.

trolls confirmned

lol, a healthy dose of skepticism is not trolling. I think that was concerning the m4 spawns at airfields, I somehow also don't believe it 100%. Maybe someone dropped one when the ammo got low and he found another gun...

I haven't had any issues with zeds respawning on me. I think one respawned right where I killed another about 15 seconds after I had killed it. But I was insode a market and didn't arggo it.

Happened to me in the apple trees north of the west end of chernaya polana. I'm not saying it happens all the time. I guess if you are standing in an unlucky position and after hitting the first zed, one or two more aggro, you can start a train with those you killed respawning and aggroing again when you hit one that is already on you.

lol, a healthy dose of skepticism is not trolling. I think that was concerning the m4 spawns at airfields, I somehow also don't believe it 100%. Maybe someone dropped one when the ammo got low and he found another gun...

Happened to me in the apple trees north of the west end of chernaya polana. I'm not saying it happens all the time. I guess if you are standing in an unlucky position and after hitting the first zed, one or two more aggro, you can start a train with those you killed respawning and aggroing again when you hit one that is already on you.

TROOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!

With the AK101 taking 5.56 ammo, it would be nice to see that ammo spawning around the map again.