SmashT

Two million units sold

Let's steer this thread back on topic, shall we? If you want to complain, do that in other topics.

We're discussing the units-sold situation. It is on-topic.  If someone started a thread to discuss this it'd probably be locked and yarded, so people discuss where they can.

How dare we take an interest in whether we re actually being conned or not,

• Like 2

We're discussing the units-sold situation. It is on-topic.  If someone started a thread to discuss this it'd probably be locked and yarded, so people discuss where they can.

How dare we take an interest in whether we re actually being conned or not,

I don't care if this gets me in shit or not but get the fuck off these forums.  Seriously, drivel like this is bullshit and just complete slander without any factual data to back it up.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 3

All i was saying is this game is either gonna go 1 of 2 ways

1) they continue to struggle to get meaningful patches though and its a tough slog to implement even the basic concept of the game so by December / 2015 there will only be us enthusiast still playing the game

or

2) Blowhemia send some real investment deans way and lets push this game into the stratosphere where it belongs.

Awesome milestone!

Just 3 more mil and they can have the achievement "We've just got news DayZ Standalone has racked up 5m sales! The success seems to have no end."

if anyone knows where that is from, you're legend.

• Like 2

I don't care if this gets me in shit or not but get the fuck off these forums.  Seriously, drivel like this is bullshit and just complete slander without any factual data to back it up.

2) Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited, this includes the Personal Message Service.

Use common sense while posting. Non-constructive comments are included.

4) Offensive Content:

Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

Plus...did you not see the pretty graph and links to Dean's interview? Factual data, not just a sweary rant like yours.

Edited by Trigger Hippy
  • Like 6

Yay!

Also: The World Delegate just enacted laws to knuckle Applejaxcia under their "Anti-radiological weapons" stance. What nations will stand with me to protect my rights to indiscriminate weapons of mass, uncontrolled destruction against those jerks?

Can't wait to get a laptop that can actually run this game. I haven't played it nearly enough. 

• Like 2

Congrats dev team. But i'm totally going to say this here and now.

STOP FUCKING AROUND MKAY? LESS GAMEY STUFF MORE SIMULATION. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES, JUST DO IT! DO IT! WORK HARD AND NOTIFY US OF WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED FOR MORE SIMULATION ASPECTS. LESS GAMEY STUFF, K!?!

Whew, had to get that out there. 

Congrats guys, I eagerly await the completion of the game one patch at a time, just please don't disappoint the original fans and supporters of DayZ. Stick the vision Dean, stick to the vision!

• Like 1

Please don't tell people to fuck off from the forums, you are not making anything better. You are making it worse.

2) Flaming:

Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited, this includes the Personal Message Service.

Use common sense while posting. Non-constructive comments are included.

4) Offensive Content:

Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense. We want to show this website to our mums.

Plus...did you not see the pretty graph and links to Dean's interview? Factual data, not just a sweary rant like yours.

Use the report button please, no need for this. We know the rules.

• Like 1

Congratulations! 

I'm happy to be part of the best game ever made.

• Like 1

Congratulations! 

I'm happy to be part of the best game ever made.

What? Did i miss something? Did they already finish development? :huh:

• Like 1

What? Did i miss something? Did they already finish development? :huh:

couldn't agree more. It's no use having a board-room full of yes-men and people unwilling to look at facts. Blind endorsement is no use to anyone,

• Like 1

Great! Congrats to BI

But lets not start sucking each other off quite yet

Great! Congrats to BI

But lets not start sucking each other off quite yet

You can suck me off anytime. ;)

• Like 1

Congratulations!! Don't mind all the whiners. People always complain even if they have a roof over their heads... B)

Keep it up!! I really enjoy the Stand Alone so far!!   :thumbsup:

:beans:  Great work!!

• Like 1

can we start fixing issues now then please.

Its alpha, there will be issue all the way through, even in beta... For all the fixes, deinstall and reinstall/play when fully released! (you agree to this every time you click I UNDERSTAND).

Congrats to the Devs!

Edited by zeroy99
  • Like 1

Congratulations to Bohemia Interactive, Dean and the developers, they have obviously created such a popular product, people may see the £39m pounds they have made, excluding taxes, wages, commission fees, they probably took about £25m - £30m. (Depending on the taxes in (Czech Republic/Slovakia not too sure which one), people also need to realise you can't just chuck money at a currently 25% game. This would cause uncountable problems which will take even longer to fix. The way they have acted is professional, especially with the 33% of the players so far currently complaining left, right and centre about a broken product.

We get very decent updates about once a month, over time this updates will no doubt be happening less frequently as bigger things are being worked on, which take more time. 

"I want fiyah playces nd huntin'!"

- Devs: Okay, next month.

(Bugs happen and update gets delayed)

whiners: This game is broken,  alpha isn't an excuse any more, no updates is making this game, h1z1 looks better, hate this game.

All in all, learn to respect the developers, they are making the game you currently play on, which is very enjoyable.

Also...

Some people can never be pleased, unfortunately most of those people play DayZ.

• Like 2

Those who will grab any opportunity to put down the game, no matter how inane or irrelevant their comments, that's who.

Issues are being worked upon. That's a fact. Claiming otherwise is calling lying.

Erm... Firstly It's called lying.  Secondly not whining just a genuine plea to fix problems.  Thirdly they maybe working I never stated they wern't I asked for them to fix the problems.  Fourth, you called me a liar when I in no way lied, do that again and I'll do you for libel, ok..

edit..yup I know it's Alpha and I click a disclaimer.  Confused as to how that is relevant to the slow pace at which bugs are fixed.  But I do love that you whine about the supposed whiners.  I am not whining I'am angry  btw as I wanted this to be what they promised but its like a love thats turned sour, leaving me all bitter and twisted.  

Edited by Jolunn

I'm a huge prick/cynic and even I can find it within the confines of my rotten heart to congratulate them on this milestone. C'mon guys. :3

• Like 7

Its Cool It's COOL

Im a fan: 2 million

Nice. Bring it on!

- can I have an inscribed AKM please, as a memento. Maybe 1 for KoS too, he'd like that,

and 1 for Grimey Rick,

and Irish..

ya know

[edit:]     GRATZ !!  DIN'T SHE DO WELL !!  MY BABY !!

a1k011.jpg

xx pilgrim

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Fourth, you called me a liar when I in no way lied, do that again and I'll do you for libel, ok..

Ahem* Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

THE INTEGRITY OF MY CHARACTER IS BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY. OH, THE HUMANITY.

Ahem* Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

THE INTEGRITY OF MY CHARACTER IS BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY. OH, THE HUMANITY.

Thank you, somebody else gets my point.

Edited by Jolunn

Screw it, I'm not gonna even read all the whining about the development pace, it's always the same anyway.

Congrats @ the devs, no matter which way you look at it, it's quite an achievement.