SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.45 Discussion

any changelog for 0.45er exp update?

any changelog for 0.45er exp update?

The devs decided not to make changelogs for experimentals anymore.

You can read their reasons about this (beware, you might not like those) all over this section.

No, afaik there has been no experimental update and servers aren't showing yet.

The devs decided not to make changelogs for experimentals anymore.

You can read their reasons about this (beware, you might not like those) all over this section.

No, afaik there has been no experimental update and servers aren't showing yet.

Cant find the post where they say why the stop making exp changelogs.

Could you give me the link please :) ?

Cant find the post where they say why the stop making exp changelogs.

Could you give me the link please :) ?

I would, but I'm on mobile and it is too time consuming, I'm sorry.

I'm pretty sure it has been discussed even in this thread.

Anyway I just remembered that an almost exact quote of what we are looking for is...the long description of this section, "Experimental Patch Discussion". You can read it there, over these topics :)

Yeah, if you read the description of the Experimental Patch Discussion forum, they mention tht they don't do patch notes for experimental.

I couldnt imagine playing this game 420'd out. After 10 minutes of sneaking around i'd get bored and start picking berries and force feeding them to rabbits.

Lol probly the best thing I've heard all night ... Can't wait for experimental update !! I'm praying its this week sometime ..

We want Chilly Willy!

NVX5S.jpg

Hello :)

• Like 1

Lol probly the best thing I've heard all night ... Can't wait for experimental update !! I'm praying its this week sometime ..

Hicks just posted on Twitter "No updates this week.", so I guess that's a no. :(

Hicks just posted on Twitter "No updates this week.", so I guess that's a no. :(

So he's cast a Hicks on the game.

Great.

Wasnt that last week? If not please link it.

Suprise! No surprise!

This next experimental update had better be beefy and fucking awesome. >:(

Edited by srgnt.pepper
  • Like 1

Suprise! No surprise!

This next experimental update had better be beefy and fucking awesome. > :(

Its going to be so amazing you're going to want to slap your Mom. 

• Like 2

Some experimental branch SE servers are online. Some are locked but others are not. It's probably due to maintenance though so they might go offline soon...

The guy he replied to was asking about a stable update, so again it is not clear if he meant no update to stable or no update at all...

The guy he replied to was asking about a stable update, so again it is not clear if he meant no update to stable or no update at all...

He said no updates, so I would assume neither

How can you find a problem if there are no exp. servers online?  :rolleyes:

You were shouted down for reporting a problem? There are many people out there who don't know the difference between discussing and complaining. I'm not saying you are one of them because I don't know which posts you refer to.

Reading the DevTracker here in the forum saved me a lot of typing, because there you can almost immediately read which issues they are aware of. 

Lets take the zombie AI as an example. Its absolutely worthless to complain about it, because rocket explained in detail in the dayz subreddit that they have an entire studio working on it and how far they are jet.

They are not going to improve it step by step. They will completely replace it when its done.

I think we will finally get something thats worth waiting for. There are still ~63% of the game we haven't seen jet.

:)

Oh man you got me wrong,  I didnt discuss or complain.  I got to third page of thread and stopped.  People had genuine problems to discuss and by the 2nd page a mod as in there with the line that i adjusted, 3rd page wannabe Mod as in there ranting as per usual.  Gave up after that its the same thing all the time, you cant talk about a problem even though it as done in discussion thread.

Also read the Devtracker for January, they fixed rubberbanding?

Edited by Jolunn

My tickle-me-elmo sences are telling me something is getting pushed out this week, most likely friday. Elmo has never failed me before.

*edit*

I couldnt imagine playing this game 420'd out. After 10 minutes of sneaking around i'd get bored and start picking berries and force feeding them to rabbits.

How can you play this game NOT 420'd out with a 7.1 surround sound!!?? The phantom noises are insane lol. To bad the mood music from the mod isnt in there it would be even 10x better.

He said no updates, so I would assume neither

This is the crazy mind game one has to navigate when paying attention to DayZ updates. All I know is that I really want to test something on EXP branch soon.

Are u talking about the guy on twitter or some other guy?

Exp branch does not exist anymore. No servers for 1 month. Btw this is not big issue, stable branch is kinda experimental atm.

At least we have an awesome bow, we just can't use it.

Oscar for the slowest development ever!

Beta in December 2014? Try 2016.

Very disappointed, bye.

• Like 4

Oscar for the slowest development ever!

Beta in December 2014? Try 2016.

Very disappointed, bye.

Bye bye.

• Like 3