Hetstaine

Crosshair/Dot gone soon.

Hello there

Ill be glad to be rid of that distant torch effect.

I've run away from it too often.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Sweet. I found it much more annoying than even the jiggly ARMA crosshair/HUD.

Plus, it's more misleading than helpful.

I hate that crosshair, ruins me immershun.

Good riddance

I'm not against all forms of crosshairs though, wouldn't mind an ARMA 3 style, good luck shooting precisely with that.

• Like 1

I can't wait. Inb4 some hip-shooting pleb decides to act like they're smarter than we are because they will draw a dot on their screen instead, half of the reason I want this gone is because a lot of people in this game don't seem to be able to hit their target.

• Like 1

I can't wait. Inb4 some hip-shooting pleb decides to act like they're smarter than we are because they will draw a dot on their screen instead, half of the reason I want this gone is because a lot of people in this game don't seem to be able to hit their target.

The Elektro militia will now have aim worst than a drunk storm trooper.

• Like 2

God, I hope that's not true. I have terrible aim....lol. :P

I guarantee you will aim better with the sights than the dot, my friend. The dot doesn't even line up with where your bullets hit. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, but what about the interaction bonus it gives? Opening gates and actually "seeing" gear that is in precarious spots is hard enough...

• Like 6

I'm not against HUD or crosshairs, I feel they can be used perfectly fine in certain situations, but I'll be glad to see it gone. Its really not hard to aim without it in a pinch, as there is no freefloating detachment of the camera from where you are aiming (although, I've experienced that being just as easy with practice in the past).

Sights are on your weapons for a reason! :P

This combined with free aim that I suspect is in = you have to aim for anything past 25 yards.

The dot is confusing. Differs from 3rd person to 1st and also compared to aiming down the sights.

All in for removing that thing :thumbsup:

Finally. I've never used that damn dot anyways. Good luck to the spray and pray ppl now :)

Brilliant news! Can't wait til it's gone, crosshairs are for pansies!

finally, we will be free from the dot!

I've never get any benefit from crosshair. When I open gates etc it never have helped me.

I've never get any benefit from crosshair. When I open gates etc it never have helped me.

it's been helpful to get items the inventory screen wont "detect"

it has helped me in a few quick draw hip fire m4 CQB's...

• Like 1

FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

No more "OMFG WTF was that floating in front of me!!! I'm being attacked by fireflies or some shit!!! I didn't even know there was fireflies in this shit!!!"

This thread just made my day.

Edited by Weedz

Forcing a small amount of aiming dead zone solves that issue also

Before removing crosshairs they need to fix item "detection" when viewing your inventory because that shit does not work.

• Like 1