Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Hopefully we'll be able to attach the long range scope to the bow

I could see a scope ( But not long range scope ) of sorts on the crossbow, but not on a regular/improvised longbow.

Edited by just4me

Some hacker released a video of the buis, acog and a sorta cco working for the crossbow

And a folding stock could be nice, or an option to remove whole stock.

Btw, does M4 have a single shot option?

Yes, what a lot of people don't know, because there is no sound for it, is that your M4 can be single shot or fully auto with a press of a button.

Earlier in tents appeared loot. That it is not now-bug. I think its fixed. But now in tents realy not have loot.

I take it your first launguage isnt english?

Also can confirm, loot spawn now spans in nearly all the houses, sheds, tents

Yes, i was at balota earlier today, and i can confirm also that loot does spawn in them ^.^

Ok, I'm obviously a little scared girl today. Just quit playing on a pretty full server, so 30ish, because every hotkey action would almost never work (sometimes had to "take out" my mosin 5 times until the signal stuck). Then IF the signal was accepted, it was accepted twice and resulted in the weapon being equipped and put away again. That also happened several times when only pressing a button once, so it did not save up those pressed buttons. I had that problem already once a few weeks ago. Also got several error messages about taking items into hands.

As I usually play on not so populated servers I guess there was simply more lag because of the number of players. But I was also on full servers (two days ago) where everything worked snappy.

EDIT: After reading the dev blog, I will not write any more about anything to do with lags etc, I guess it's not useful any more with the new messaging system around the corner, right?

Something I discovered, some glitches are happening when new player enter the server and it is displayed with hourglass symbol in the player list. On full servers, no payers are entering, on near empty servers that are busy - players entering/leaving frequently maybe more glitches are happening. It is just an assumption and something I noticed.

If you remember 0.42 on stable, the build with session lost and lag. All lags were happening 100% when a new player was entering the server. Like the whole world was stopped (no door opening) waiting for the player to get spawned.

Edited by lucianpin
  • Like 1

Yeah, just went to balota, loot spawns in every building yay!, also in lots more buildings around the map.

I wonder when they say flammable objects in the devblog if they mean players, hopefully i can use fresh spawns as candles.

• Like 1

I wonder when they say flammable objects in the devblog if they mean players, hopefully i can use fresh spawns as candles.

The whole burning thing opens up a whole new can of wo...beans so have some!

Yeah, just went to balota, loot spawns in every building yay!, also in lots more buildings around the map.

Are we talking stable here or just experimental?

From the talk on the DayZ reddit it seems to be on stable. Haven't played to confirm for myself though. Weird that there wasn't even a twitter post about it.

LOL nice patch now my character resets every time I play .

I am not being killed in the 30sec timeout I have had a friend watch me log .

This is not a server problem as my friends are using the same servers without loosing there characters.

Not everyone seems to be getting this bug but I know I`m not the only one by just reading the forums.

This has made dayz unplayable for me .

I know this is an alpha but its supposed to move fowards not backwards I used to really enjoy dayz standalone when it came out now it just annoys me.

Anyone want a cheap copy of dayz ? .

Edited by Scull

This is not a server problem as my friends are using the same servers without loosing there characters.

Not everyone seems to be getting this bug but I know I`m not the only one by just reading the forums.

I know this is an alpha but its supposed to move fowards not backwards I used to really enjoy dayz standalone when it came out now it just annoys me.

*yawn*

Butthurt anyone?

Still nice to know thats something not only happening to me and my friends lately. I was starting to wonder what was going wrong.

Yet I am happy to hear we've got more loot. Let the Lootwars begin.

I love dayz standalone , so regardless of the annoying glitches and sometimes game breaking bugs I stick with it , being patient with this game will be your best bet.

Yes it sucks not being able to play with friends once in a while cuz of the many issues that seem to be floating back into the fray for no reason but everyone should realize that when these server issues are figured out (within the next two months I'm guessing ) all the promised features will start to come a lot easier. The hard parts almost over and now were in the home stretch just waiting for the client/ server issues to be full configured and good stuff ... Dayz will always be my dawg , if you wanna gift that copy I got a friend patient enough to wait for the goodZ.

• Like 4

Current stable. Loot spawning everywhere, in all building, tents(even with wooden floor), medical tents, open garages and etc.

• Like 1

Current stable. Loot spawning everywhere, in all building, tents(even with wooden floor), medical tents, open garages and etc.

Haven't played since latest patch, so this sounds great! Are there night servers again as well, or are all servers still daytime ( even though the server time says after 22.00h..?

I just logged in to check if its really true, but sadly, I found all the tents at the NWAF empty. Also checked some civil buildings in Grishino known for not spawning loot (the one with the stairs, and a one-room house) , and I still was unable to find something in them (doors closed before I arrived).

I just logged in to check if its really true, but sadly, I found all the tents at the NWAF empty. Also checked some civil buildings in Grishino known for not spawning loot (the one with the stairs, and a one-room house) , and I still was unable to find something in them (doors closed before I arrived).

I was at stary/novy to check. There was just loot everywhere now.

For me the same. Checked 2 servers.

Seems a mixture to me. Some places that didn't have loot now do, others that didn't still don't (log cabins).