rocket

Changelog: Stable Branch: 0.33.114926

OMG I just noticed

"- Actions: morphine injection can be used on other player effectively fixing his broken legs"

Why a step back in the wrong direction? Makes no sense whatsoever. Vive la realisme.....or not as it would seem?

Maybe you are on one of these servers that are not offical and have files that have been modified. On official servers, no SKS found with 2 hours of playtime and looting constantly in unlooted towns, barns etc.

On official server m8, you should have check Office/School buidlings and Military bases . Loads of em laying down there.

Edited by =1PARA=Prime=C.O=

It's kind of funny, but I have found the SKS twice since the release of the latest stable branch. Both times I found it in a barn. Guess it is kind of nice to see crazy loot in a random place.

That morphine thing, I wanted to understand it the way that it used to fix legs and now it doesn't.

Edited by Zeppa

I also have my PC freeze completely after 20-30 minutes of playing.

This was not the issue during the experimental testing phase.

Seems like a gpu driver just "gives up".

I also have my PC freeze completely after 20-30 minutes of playing.

This was not the issue during the experimental testing phase.

Seems like a gpu driver just "gives up".

Do you use somthing like ati overclock? If my clock speeds are clocked to full I have issues but if you clock it down a notch or 2 its no problem.

If thats not the case I dunno :)

bn3, on 06 Feb 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:snapback.png

anyone killing people only to have the bodies vanish within less then 30sec while looting?

had this mor then 6 times in this patch not sure if people are alt+F4 on first shot or its a bug?

QUOTING MYSELF FOR THE WIN

anyway tested this by acsident today when one of our squad went down to friendly fire.  we began to loot his stuff and the body just vanished  we know he was dead as in coms with him i also recived the msg "cant bandage player is dead"  

seems like less then 30 sec also .  either way this bug is anoying the hell out of me if i shoot someone it beacause i want their gear tbh 

Can confirm this. Shot s.o. with the Mosin at low range (approx 50m) into his body. He fell immediately to the ground. I moved over to him and startet looting. Could grab few parts then he disappeared. Didnt noticed any movement.

Edited by Sarduk

Also, what about server restarts? When a server restart before the 30 minutes are up, would I be slapped with the 5 minutes penalty?

Obviously.  Why would they have put this in without thinking and testing for this yet?  Oh that's right!! It's an alpha!!

Just found a box of Calm Bear, painted the M4 on my back green, and now I'm off to find an SKS! Keep up the good work lads!

Can confirm this. Shot s.o. with the Mosin at low range (approx 50m) into his body. He fell immediately to the ground. I moved over to him and startet looting. Could grab few parts then he disappeared. Didnt noticed any movement.

So they put in a log out system that treats everyone like they're combat logging no matter what they're doing, and now we can't loot corpses, because the players are logging off after they're dead, causing their corpse to disappear after 30 seconds like they logged out.

Brilliant stuff guys, it's a good thing you all did some actual internal testing before shoveling this shit to the "stable" branch.  What a joke.

I'm sure it would have been heard to add a

If Health < 1 then LogoutSequence = 0

To prevent corpses from disappearing after players disconnect...

Edited by McG2

That FPS increase is on the server side. It won't be apparent in the client except in that interaction with the world will be a little more fluid.

TL;DR: When the Devs mention FPS, 9/10 times they aren't talking about FPS on the client.

I have an average of 5-10 frame increase client side. 

So they put in a log out system that treats everyone like they're combat logging no matter what they're doing, and now we can't loot corpses, because the players are logging off after they're dead, causing their corpse to disappear after 30 seconds like they logged out.

Brilliant stuff guys, it's a good thing you all did some actual internal testing before shoveling this shit to the "stable" branch.  What a joke.

I love your signature. It's a great way to try and justify your crappy comment.

The joke is that you are complaining about an ALPHA!!!

Just uninstall the game until they announce it as a release.

• Like 2

I love your signature. It's a great way to try and justify your crappy comment.

The joke is that you are complaining about an ALPHA!!!

Just uninstall the game until they announce it as a release.

The real joke is that you apparently think things shouldn't be actually double checked or internally tested worth a fucking damn before their pushed live.  SOE anyone?  You also seem to be not able to comprehend the fact that the internal Alpha and BOTH internal and external Beta tests are long gone.  Are you enjoying the DayZ game you purchased and will never have to spend another penny on to have access to any and all of the game?  Or are you really dumb enough to think the game hasn't been released to the public for purchase?  Before you go and make yourself look like even more of a fail troll, http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/ - looks to me like it's available to the public for purchasing and ownership; how about you?

Why the fuck would you ever push something to live when it's broken?  Why would anyone ever add broken features?  Oh that's right, because they don't actually test these things themselves.  Game will go so far with that kind of an approach.  Keep spewing your ignorant replies though, "it's an alpha" really holds absolutely no weight.

Edited by McG2

The real joke is that you apparently think things shouldn't be actually double checked or internally tested worth a fucking damn before their pushed live. SOE anyone? You also seem to be not able to comprehend the fact that the internal Alpha and BOTH internal and external Beta tests are long gone. Are you enjoying the DayZ game you purchased and will never have to spend another penny on to have access to any and all of the game? Or are you really dumb enough to think the game hasn't been released to the public for purchase? Before you go and make yourself look like even more of a fail troll, http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/ - looks to me like it's available to the public for purchasing and ownership; how about you?

Why the fuck would you ever push something to live when it's broken? Why would anyone ever add broken features? Oh that's right, because they don't actually test these things themselves. Game will go so far with that kind of an approach. Keep spewing your ignorant replies though, "it's an alpha" really holds absolutely no weight.

Lots of rage, if you dont like testing the broken features why did you buy an unfinished game? Why are people who follow all the warnings about this game being broken and unfinished suddenly the ignorant ones.

Edit: O and you only own a licence to play the game not the game itself, thats how steam works im afraid, which is why I rarely purchase from there, unless exceptional games such as this will be when its finished cannot be bought elsewhere.

Edited by Luc1fer
  • Like 1

i am trapped in death screen...

yesterday i got shot at but didn't die - instead i was unconcious. Since it took too long for waking up i quit the game and i came back this evening to start as a freshspawn again. But now all i see after joining is the death screen without the ability to click on respawn... What to do now?

The real joke is that you apparently think things shouldn't be actually double checked or internally tested worth a fucking damn before their pushed live.  SOE anyone?  You also seem to be not able to comprehend the fact that the internal Alpha and BOTH internal and external Beta tests are long gone.  Are you enjoying the DayZ game you purchased and will never have to spend another penny on to have access to any and all of the game?  Or are you really dumb enough to think the game hasn't been released to the public for purchase?  Before you go and make yourself look like even more of a fail troll, http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/ - looks to me like it's available to the public for purchasing and ownership; how about you?

Why the fuck would you ever push something to live when it's broken?  Why would anyone ever add broken features?  Oh that's right, because they don't actually test these things themselves.  Game will go so far with that kind of an approach.  Keep spewing your ignorant replies though, "it's an alpha" really holds absolutely no weight.

Can we have a block user option please? Sick of this gimp assaulting my eyes with her bile
  • Like 1

cant eat drink or use anything in my bags, cant see my buddys but they can see me, get killed by zombies that i cant see, think it is a dysin thing but when i look with p it says 0 for dysinc, need help or would like to know if im not the only one, other than not being abel to realy play the game its great

Wow, 3 quote, 2 grammar nazi kids and 1 real reply on the anti-hope mess, a constructive community. Bored of this.

FU grammar nazis :) you must have nice lifes always pointing out others errors, and many friends, are you guys authistic like sheldon cooper ? As we say in my country, better a eletric pole up my ass then 1 minute whit you xD.

Now have fun debunking all my errors here.

No, you are the real joke in that you think you purchased a fully released game. The description of the game on steam still reads:

WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

I am very familiar with the alpha and beta process when it comes to software development, so I knew full well what I got into when I bought the game. However, you appear to think that you are entitled to a fully released, bug-free game before they even advertise it as such. As I said before, if you cannot deal with the pace in which the game is being developed, save us all some head aches and uninstall the game until it is advertised as release.

And please stop 'spewing ignorant replies'. We don't need to know any more about the kind of idiot you are. What you have said so far shows what little brain matter you have.

Can u do something for the prblem when we can't beggin a new game before death. It's impossible to clic on "respawn" and I see always the message "you are dead".

Can u do something for the prblem when we can't beggin a new game before death. It's impossible to clic on "respawn" and I see always the message "you are dead".

I had to join another server.. run around for a bit, giving it time to save to the hive, then rejoin the server you were killed in.  Worked for me.

GG Combat loggers.

If only this was true..

I've not fully tested this but if you kill someone while in the 30sec logout window, the body is deleted when the 30sec is over..

This is kinda funny in some ways when you think of the bandits running to loot you and POOF! you're gone, but not funny if you're the victor after being attack by bandits and you're left with nothing as a reward for taking them down.