rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

If you need a reference for the server that was restarting over and over. It was UK 0-2, regular. 

I just get wait for host now on every experimental server. I think I give up till stable.

That is probably because the server is full. I have been played on experimental no problem since the patch, as has several others in the office.

Certainly it feels much more stable than stable, to me, at the moment.

uk servers still running 114792 when they getting updated the rest are done

UK servers on experimental had old version. It's being reconfigured now.

For future note, if you're experiencing crazy issues on a server... don't keep connecting to that server. Go on a different one. I.e. if you are having trouble with UK server, go on SE one. Each box hosts about 4 or 5 servers.

• Like 1

no long range scope on the SKS?

• Like 1

UK servers on experimental had old version. It's being reconfigured now.

For future note, if you're experiencing crazy issues on a server... don't keep connecting to that server. Go on a different one. I.e. if you are having trouble with UK server, go on SE one. Each box hosts about 4 or 5 servers.

Thank you sir.

Regarding the fix to try to prevent combat logging, what about if you are disconnected because your client crashes?  I still have fairly regular crashes on my PC when playing.  Typically it's when doing any fast movements with the mouse, screen blurs, the screen freezes mid motion, and the client stops responding and crashes.  Am I going to be completely vulnerable for 30 seconds after that happens?  I try to kill the client and reload it, but that's a lot of critical time where I'd hate to be standing there completely vulnerable.

That is probably because the server is full. I have been played on experimental no problem since the patch, as has several others in the office.

I agree, I had a great experience on the experimental servers last night, ran smooth, not much lag/desync. I really enjoyed it. Push to stable today! jk jk

Regarding the fix to try to prevent combat logging, what about if you are disconnected because your client crashes?  I still have fairly regular crashes on my PC when playing.  Typically it's when doing any fast movements with the mouse, screen blurs, the screen freezes mid motion, and the client stops responding and crashes.  Am I going to be completely vulnerable for 30 seconds after that happens?  I try to kill the client and reload it, but that's a lot of critical time where I'd hate to be standing there completely vulnerable.

Worthy sacrifice to stop combat logging plague.

SE01 after hotfix. No problems. Game runs great. No starvation after 5 mins. Found blue "ymca" hat and SKS. :P Thanks for the SKS who ever tryed to knock me out with a shovel at Berezino office roof. Need to thank my new hat for surviving that.

Can't wait to try the experimental build again tonight.  Last night was a big of a nightmare on US servers - seems like they were restarting every 30 seconds to a few minutes; I'd die and then get my character back; super-bad lag where I couldn't open doors or access inventory context menus for 15-20 seconds at a time, etc.  

No, it's logical.

Starving children in Africa, that's sad. And illogical.

!!!!FATALITY!!!!

Edited by Dr. Goner

Gameplay > Realism. Rocket has to realise that the sun is TOO bright. 

The sun isn't bright at all. It's pretty perfect for the gameplay. Only thing that isn't right are those big god rays and they aren't in a realistic level yet.

Realism = fun for me.

• Like 1

SE01 after hotfix. No problems. Game runs great. No starvation after 5 mins. Found blue "ymca" hat and SKS. :P Thanks for the SKS who ever tryed to knock me out with a shovel at Berezino office roof. Need to thank my new hat for surviving that.

Lol this forever and always with lot s of baked beans ... I've always thought that my newly found accessory / clothing was the reason for saving me in a battle shortly after finding it hahaha. But as for the server issue , my server I was playing on , one of the 40/40 us ones, was playing fine for an hour and a half , only two restarts . Seemed to have no lag but little loot and many people angrily chasing me with nothing but their fists expecting me to have loot while I was running around half naked after being robbed . Lol love this game even more patch by patch ,

The sun isn't bright at all. It's pretty perfect for the gameplay. Only thing that isn't right are those big god rays and they aren't in a realistic level yet.

Realism = fun for me.

You should do stand up.

You should do stand up.

Just turn down the brightness If the sun is too much mang . Ill admit when I take a rip of dat kush my eyes are sensitive to the dayz sun so I turn the brightness down just a bit so it's not too dark ,but it does take the edge off. Oh and don't stare at it haha... Sunglasses Idea that's been passed around sounds like a perfect fix for this problem though .

• Like 1

You should do stand up.

Did I just hit right in the heart of the English humor? :lol:

I just killed two players in an experimental server. Both corpses despawned almost inmediately.

One of them was only unconscious, so I put an extra bullet into his head at close range, and the body despawned while I was looting. Maybe a minute from death, tops.

Has anyone else seen something similar?

anyone having issues with burlap sack in this patch? I couldn't place it over my head and the item description said "0% left". I right clicked and selected "place on head" and I got a notification that said "there is nothing left" or something.
I wonder if you can fill the sack up with loot now? Will have to try wehn i get home.

Edited by JeabChretien

I just killed two players in an experimental server. Both corpses despawned almost inmediately.

One of them was only unconscious, so I put an extra bullet into his head at close range, and the body despawned while I was looting. Maybe a minute from death, tops.

same here! Also, I picked up a mosin compensator and 2 full M4 mags vanished from my backpack. Seriously?!

Edited by .+sl4yer+.

So, I played a couple of hours yesterday with my mate. We traveled together around the map and suddenly I died(happened 3 times this evening).

Well, I´m sure that this is a bug because my mate was always right next to me and didn´t die. I also didn´t hear anything on all 3 deaths occured yesterday evening. Never had something like this before in all builds. Also my body despawened immediately when I died at the both deaths happened when my mate was next to me.

The second death was very very strange, my mate and me died exactly in the same second(on complete different places(same server) while trying to meet each other) with no indicators of a shoot or zombie and in the middle of nowhere.

All happened on hardcore hive.

Can someone confirm this?

Edit: Did you change something with 1st person sights(headbob)? Well I´m pretty sure that something changed: I can play 1st person now without getting sick in real life :). Thanks for this

Edited by deewd22

Sounds good. But at least, i miss the important tents more then any patchnote <_<

People start discover the whole map... :)

So far I've killed 5 people and noone of them despawned. Maybe they did not try to combat log tho.

Also my kills were pretty far away from civilization and military loot spawn zones so those could be legit players.

I would expect a lot of combat logging douchbags in Berezino, Elektro, airfields and military buildings but I don't go there once I get some gun and ammo.

That's a hell of alot of stuff, and so soon fer the last patch! This is fantastic. Is coming along much quicker than I expected.