rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

Servers still down?

No, I was just playing the stable branch of the game with my fellow clan members and it works just fine. I dare not try the experimental branch until we've confirmed that the "you are dead" glitch has been fixed.

still no bandana masks? :( pleeeeasssseee guys, i understand it's not gear so much as decoration but it would be logical and lovely. 

edit - on another note, keen as punch to try the sks out. 

Edited by Capo
  • Like 2

I haven't seen any new posts about whether or not people are still stuck on the "you are dead" screen and they lose everything in the stable version. Has that been fixed yet or is this AM patch happening later? I don't even want to play DayZ right now because I don't want to lose everything that I worked for.

The servers were taken down. You'll know it's okay to start playing once thse servers are back up.

I don't even want to play DayZ right now because I don't want to lose everything that I worked for.

Then I'd give it a year or so until we're at final release... Rule #1 - don't get attached to your gear.

Also, you'll be starting a fresh char on the experimental servers. They're disconnected from the hive.

• Like 7

Can we hope for a fix for zombie problems ( going trough walls and detecting you when you are behind a wall  or ... ) in next patch please ? 

IS this added or WILL this be added?

it's added on experimental branch , and will be add to stable branch after a few days :)

• Like 1

it's added on experimental branch , and will be add to stable branch after a few days :)

ok, thanks

The servers were taken down. You'll know it's okay to start playing once thse servers are back up.

Then I'd give it a year or so until we're at final release... Rule #1 - don't get attached to your gear.

Also, you'll be starting a fresh char on the experimental servers. They're disconnected from the hive.

Best dev ever his signature shows how he feels about op :D

Edited by Gaweu

The servers are still done for me....guess there will be another download today. Good things come to those who wait...some annoying person once said!

Unless they usually start working at 5 AM...

They start about 3am my time, im in the usa :)

Okay...Last patch added berry picking.  This patch adds more nutrition to berries.....But where the heck can I find the berries?????

Are the shotgun speedloaders fixed? And how much is the spread reduced on the sawed off shotgun?

Seems like this should be another good patch, making good progress.

Also, to everyone complaining about zombies and pathing issues - I personally love it that you never quite know where a zombie might come at you from when you're in a house.  If this were a "real event" you don't think zombie's would enter a building by any means available to them?  Through windows?  Maybe smash holes in walls if flimsy material?  Etc.  I don't know if Devs ever planned to have breakable windows complete with zombies crawling in or whatever, but until they do I'd rather not have them only enter through doorways because camping is not only boring but takes a lot of fear out of the game.  My two cents.

Disclaimer - I consider camping and sniping/hunting two different things, don't want to get into a fight about it, just how I feel.

They start about 3am my time, im in the usa :)

I was talking about their timezone :)

Okay...Last patch added berry picking.  This patch adds more nutrition to berries.....But where the heck can I find the berries?????

We've been looking in the wrong place the whole time, they're actually dangle berries. 

• Like 1

boooo!!! all updates just sux!

dayz for now suck!

one shot and ur dead no matter full blood or alittle! in mod u could survive longer. i dont care alpha,beta,gama or zeta! i wanna play dayz, not effing die in one secound! give us better updates!!!!!!!!!

You noticed that you will get killed in real when you get a bulllet right throu your head? It is one of the features I defenetly won`t miss in DayZ.

Like the update news. Some Night Toogles soon would be nice.