rocket

Pending Changelog: Experimental Branch: 0.33.114782

when you will optimization client?

Closer to beta. Optimisaition is never done this early in development.

Same. Spawned in dead and am unable to respawn! When i select the 'respawn' option, it just takes me back to the 'you are dead' screen  :/

Red-roofed barns with the stairs have been generating loot since last patch to stable. Good loot, too.

thx mate....did not check since it was never mentioned in any patch notes  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

mos1ey can you speak on why we cant join the servers? it just says were dead? and respawn is not working .

"You are dead"

Seems to tell me this on every hardcore server I have joined since the update.

Anyone else?

Shall I try a regular server, we have different characters on those right?

EDIT: no I'm dead on regular too...

Oh well

Edited by Shagulon

Branch: Experimental

ETA to Stable: 5-7 February 2014

Version: 0.33.114782

New:

Art - Permanent "You are Dead" screen

• Like 8

quick question, can you cuff and bag a combat logger and if so is the consequence death or do they join another server in the cuffed state?

unless rocket changed it, he previously stated logging out while bleeding or cuffed resulted in death.

• Like 1

Rocket just tweeted about the 'you are dead' screen issue. Hopefully a fix soon? Maybe?

edit: tried to link said tweet, but the link vanished, so i guess I'm not allowed to do that.

Edited by Blaaaaaaag

Ohw nice patch. But still no fix to zombies clipping through wall. Turn on the collision check for them ;) hehe

Hopefully next patch then...

mos1ey can you speak on why we cant join the servers? it just says were dead? and respawn is not working .

Alpha. The new build appears to be "fucked" for lack of a better term. They call them 'experimental' for a reason. xD

I would expect that the devs are aware of the issue as everyone is having the same problem, and will be working to get a fix out as soon as physically possible.

Revert to the stable build for now and check back here for updates.

Rocket just tweeted about the 'you are dead' screen issue. Hopefully a fix soon? Maybe?

Yeah, I expect this will be priority #1 right now. Fix coming ASAP.

Edited by Mos1ey
  • Like 8

Alpha. The new build appears to be "fucked" for lack of a better term. They call them 'experimental' for a reason. xD

I would expect that the devs are aware of the issue as everyone is having the same problem, and will be working to get a fix out as soon as physically possible.

Revert to the stable build for now and check back here for updates.

Yeah, I expect this will be priority #1 right now. Fix coming ASAP.

:thumbsup: :beans: :beans:

unless rocket changed it, he previously stated logging out while bleeding or cuffed resulted in death.

You die of you log out while unconscious or cuffed - not if you are bleeding :)

• Like 3

oh and when i go to close DayZ .. basically "shutting down" it crashes for some reason. take forever to "shutdown"

Making them more durable isn't the fix. Making them not path terribly and increasing their numbers is. 

If they die from one shot to the head then I'm fine with it.

Well did you think maybe they're not ready to up the zombie ante yet? They're just trying out new stuff. 

A bit at a time my friend, a bit at a time

oh and when i go to close DayZ .. basically "shutting down" it crashes for some reason. take forever to "shutdown"

Press Escape

i was able to play for 3 minutes, then I lost connection to the server and now I have the same you are dead screen

Edit: Spawned in with my char from the last experimental

Edited by deewd22

Well did you think maybe they're not ready to up the zombie ante yet? They're just trying out new stuff. 

A bit at a time my friend, a bit at a time

Possibly. Time will tell I guess.

No tents? Added penalty to server hopping but haven't fixed LOOT RESPAWN? Are you trying to make the game a bitch to play? I appreciate log in delay to prevent server hopping, but c'mon, fix loot respawn! Running for 15 minutes just to find some loot is lame. Guess I won't be playing DayZ for at least another week.

No tents? Added penalty to server hopping but haven't fixed LOOT RESPAWN? Are you trying to make the game a bitch to play? I appreciate log in delay to prevent server hopping, but c'mon, fix loot respawn! Running for 15 minutes just to find some loot is lame. Guess I won't be playing DayZ.

Fixed.

• Like 5

No tents? Added penalty to server hopping but haven't fixed LOOT RESPAWN? Are you trying to make the game a bitch to play? I appreciate log in delay to prevent server hopping, but c'mon, fix loot respawn! Running for 15 minutes just to find some loot is lame. Guess I won't be playing DayZ for at least another week.

Lol! Maybe you should cry some more?

Eventually military loot will be "extremely rare"

You think it's hard now to find an M4.

Griefing aint gonna fix it. Have some patience and some faith in the dude. You aint building something better :)

Lol! Maybe you should cry some more?

Eventually military loot will be "extremely rare"

You think it's hard now to find an M4.

Can you even comprehend the issue? It seems not.

Can you even comprehend the issue? It seems not.

Yeah he comprehends that you are butthurt because you cant server hop for easy gear anymore. Go complain somewhere else you filthy casual.

• Like 5